There's a new sheriff in town.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mire, Jun 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoodenShuklak Augur

I hope that dude that pulled 1 mob every 5 minutes gets banned for toxic behavior too.
    Mire likes this.
  2. Mire Journeyman

I wouldnt disagree with that. But also, I cant believe they took out the notion of a camp. It seems like that's only inviting conflict.
  3. Azzudien Augur

Problem is actually having a GM on these servers as a test. "Ok new GM we will give you 6 months as a test, if we do not see enormous amounts of suspensions and bans then your job is over"

The whole premise of the experiment is flawed

Instead of letting people abuse the report system, maybe use the GM for actual GM events like back during the original days. Have a GM pop up in Commons as a Dragon and let the players try to take him down etc.
    Orzulth and Mire like this.
  4. Mire Journeyman

GM events would be so awesome. So many good memories of those things.
    Orzulth likes this.
  5. Sikkun Augur

I didn’t do anything and I’m here to tell you I didn’t do anything, but there is someone saying I did something.
  6. MaestroM Augur

Have the said what the criteria for keeping the GM are? I would be surprised if that was really how they measure the success of a GM.
    Mire likes this.
  7. Zapford Elder

Toxic Behavior? LOL

Did you use naughty words?
  8. Mire Journeyman

Well certainly, there must be some criteria right? Otherwise, it sounds like a pretty cushy deal

Maybe the next TLP could be a Voting server for players to critique their GMs.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

How is this not toxic? This is a super hot subject right now and no matter what you say there are going to be others who disagree and before you know it things get out of hand.

And that is what happened, someone took offense at what you said, turned you in and the GM agreed.
  10. Mire Journeyman

CatsPaws, you are 99% right. It's not toxic to talk about current events.

But I agree that someone probably took offense to the idea that there was conversation and did some social justicing instead of using ignore or leaving the channel. Luckily for them, there was a knight in shining armor, looking to make a name for himself like Wyatt Earp
  11. sihpa Augur

Hate speech and blasphemy laws are awesome. <3 me some PC police
  12. MaestroM Augur

oh i see.
  13. Thewiz Augur

Ru-oh. Fix it DPG.
  14. Megazen Elder

I think you probably get banned for how you talk about something, not what you talk about.
  15. Hinastorm86 Augur

Yikes.
  16. Hinastorm86 Augur

Double yikes. Funny how I've never had an issue with this stuff in my 20 years of online gaming. But i'm not a toxic **** who supports toxic ****....so.....
  17. Zapford Elder

You guys are surprised?

This is DPG for Petes sake.
  18. Mire Journeyman

I haven't either until now
  19. Zapford Elder

The Irony, so much...
    sihpa, Name2 and Mire like this.
  20. Name2 Augur

I'm not toxic, everyone else is toxic
    sihpa likes this.
Thread Status: