Paying fans need a quick and fast response to this ONLINE Pandemic!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pwetti Durn'Stwung, May 28, 2020.

1. Healiez Augur

I know no plan of resolution has been put into place for what people deem as a problem. I personally dont see it as an issue, sure it sucks, but I dont view it as a problem. Maybe DBG doesnt view the queue as an issue.

There is honestly only 2 lines of communication that could happen from DBG at this time.

"we are considering opening up another server"

OR

"we arent planning to open up another server, get used to the queue"

While we are comparing everquest to refrigerators.

You have 12 refrigerators, only one of them is full. You could easily move the stuff from the full fridge into one of the 11 that isnt even close to full, but you prefer the full fridge. So instead of moving things into the empty refrigerators you keep trying to cram stuff into the full fridge because "its your prefered fridge".
  2. iamjignturjfnruy New Member

I am not worried with the other servers that are obviously part of the paid plan, yet not of interest. The mutual interest here for Aradune is being paid for and deservedly so, a line of communication.

You're worried with all the other servers, but seemingly one of the few. We are in a TLP subforum.
  3. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

4. Moege Augur

You could move you Heinekenz to the other fridge but then they become Coors that you do not like to drink.

There fixed it for you.
  5. Fraggly Augur

So a server is a flop if it doesn't make people wait to play even though many have posted about having limited play windows? Stay salty, stay queued. It's almost comical that Aradune being overcrowded with AFK's and boxers causes you trolls to come here and lash out at another server.

I enjoy being able to play when i want, sorry you seem to think that makes a server bad. Enjoy your slap in the face.
  6. Machen New Member

And you are. You are a hater. How dare the masses not get what they want in entertainment immediately.
  7. Machen New Member

It's high pop right now. One of only 4 servers in all of eq. Has been since it launched. Might not be as popular as Aradune, but hardly a flop.
  8. Zinkeh Augur

Go to get on today. 1130 AM CST 81m queue. This is day 4. I've been able to log in twice in 4 days. This is insane. At the very least, give me my @(*&@#(*&@# 2 20th anniversary backbacks I bought back...I'm obviously unable to use them on Aradune.

Highest lvl character is 6.
  9. Lyrical Augur

Always the analogy that protects dbg. He didnt buy 12 fridges. He bought the new fridge. The shiny new one with the bells and whistles. You, the salesman didnt deliver for days with no communication and are now suggesting an old moldy used fridge to cover your butt.

If people wanted old and moldy.......they would have bought old and moldy. Dbg needed an influx of new money so they advertised new and shiny. That is the ONLY reason they extended/brought back TLP claimable oversized bags and xp pots. That is why people bought them. Many folks like myself do not have a life where you can sit and wait 3 hours to maybe get logged in. I tried it over 2 days.......never made it in game......gave up because even the queue is incorrect. Enjoy your new shiny thing. Glad you made it in for 20 hours. Kissing dbgs butt because of it doesnt mean it doesnt stink.
    Scipio5 likes this.
  10. Healiez Augur

Working 7 on 7 off is great for things like this I will say.

Hardly think im kissing DBG's butt by saying whats the point of them communicating when there is nothing to communicate right now. Look they EVEN posted last night talking about queue times, and saying they are looking into it. Guess what happened, people are flaming the out of them for their post. People demanded communication from DBG, they said any communication is better then no communication, they gave you "any communication" and they get crucified for it. Maybe I am more inclined to give DBG the benefit of the doubt for 2 reasons.
    1) I dont get upset by having to wait in a queue to play A GAME, easy to play for long periods of time when you get all your RL stuff done while waiting in the queue.
    2) I work and have worked in fields where people demand similar things, and then when you try to appease them they blow up, because while they asked for "anything" what they really meant is "what I want to hear".
  11. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

See I told everyone from the get go. This will not stop off quickly. People are homebound and are willing to invest time like they did in 2when WE first came out. THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY for all people that didn't afford the time before to play BUT can now. Make Aradune Servers
    Scipio5 likes this.
  12. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Again Monday 310m wait time it's passed that by 2 hours
  13. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yes
  14. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yes
  15. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yes
  16. Healiez Augur

Why dont you just put quotes into one big post instead of making 10 new posts in a row every so often?
  17. Accipiter Old Timer

You won't.
  18. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

What a POS company you are. They ate money grabbing.
  19. code-zero Augur

Any suggestion that involves a merge is not a serious suggestion and can be dismissed out of hand
  20. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

As I have said the wait times will not go away in a week. People are at home there have a opportunity to relive there first moments without life constraints. We need a 2nd server you money grubbing DGB. They can't even see how to make money. Get it together please.