Item drop probabilities on raids may need adjustment.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ruven_BB, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Lianeb Augur

It has dropped since the new chests.
    It is really RNG, and this thing is less rare for us than the Warriors sword.
    Still rocking 1 in 24 kills on that
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It looks like the trophy still drops on the BODY.... so if the body is being removed, that's an issue. The person I need to ask about that is on vacation.
    Jhenna_BB and Maedhros like this.
  3. Maedhros High King

Talendors body has immediately poofed every single time for us.
  4. Naugrin Augur

If only they had dealt with a similar problem with anashti sul recently, they could've had the forsight to put items in the chest.
    Slippry likes this.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

We have gotten multiple trophies.
    I do not believe it's being removed.
    Edit: My memory may be poor but I believe we had one last week (could have been a recent prior week)
  6. Lianeb Augur

The corpse poofs when there is nothing on it. I have not seen it poof with the trophy in advloot window and we use Advloot on all raids.
    Brohg and Bigstomp like this.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Any chance we can get the drop rate info? Every kill we have had the body poofs right after it hits the ground on FV server. I'm not tracking how many times we have beat this raid but clearing it every week once flagged and yet to see it drop does seem broken.
    Do we need to sacrifice a Ranger or wave a chicken over it before the kill shot to get this to finally drop?
  8. Deillusional Augur

0 trophies - I always set a certain individual to advance loot on this, so we blame him, 12381203182032081218320 Shield of the Sebilisian Phalanx and 5 ranger bows so far.
    Warpeace and Maedhros like this.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

We've seen 2 trophies. And yes, about 75 trillion Shield of the Sebilsian Phalanx as well.
  10. p2aa Augur

Could it be a server issue then ? As some servers have seen none at all while some other servers have seen several of them.
  11. Horyuken Augur

All the live servers use the same code, It's just the random number. I don't see how one server can have an advantage. Unless server load has any impact, but I doubt that is the case.
  12. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

The issue the Devs are trying to avoid is messing with the actual loot in the chest. That's why we now have a second small chest for the Hero's Forge in RoS raids. This raid already has the Mount and most of the time has the Backpack so adding another piece of loot to the mix can cause things not to drop - like the mount omgz!!!
  13. Maedhros High King

They should swap the bag with the trophy then. Seem to get the bag 50% of the time.
  14. p2aa Augur

In theory, but right now the trophy has dropped many times on Xegony and Bristlebane, and has not dropped at all on Cazic Thule (unless Silent Redemption has seen one yet ?), Firiona Vie and Antonius Bayle.
    All the other loot, even if rarer for some guilds, has dropped at least for one guild on every server, which is not the case of the trophy.
    The question can be legitimately raised. Probably yeah no reason why some servers would be excluded on it, but don't hurt to check.
  15. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We've gotten 2 trophies.
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I should have mentioned this in my last post, but I have no proof, but, are the guilds that haven't seen the trophy using advanced loot? We generally do not, however, on both occasions that we got the trophy, I am reasonably sure I had inadvertently left it on.
  17. Maedhros High King

We do not use ADVLoot typically though we have tried it a dozen or so times, and set it to free grab. I even told everyone to get their mouse cursor ready and just someone free grab it if they see it before it poofs. Got away from that but based on what I am reading we will have to go back to trying that. Looks like we might have to start split raiding it too /vomit.
    I just can't see myself feeling happy about things if we don't have that trophy going into next expansion.
  18. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

We had our first ranger bow drop last night.

And since most had heard the drop rate was poor and had bought it via currency, it went to an alt. The system works! :)
  19. Conq Augur

No trophies to date on Tunare.
    Conq
  20. gotwar Gotcharms

22 Talendor kills.

0 Trophies.

We always use advanced loot.