Item drop probabilities on raids may need adjustment.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ruven_BB, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Daedly Augur

Seems only fair that they double the drop rate for you all for the next couple months....
    Maedhros likes this.
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Our only two only appeared in advanced loot which we typically never use, but the only two times we had inadvertently left it on from grouping (we typically do talendor first on our 2nd raid night), we got it both times. We've never seen it outside of advanced loot. In both cases, it didn't poof instantly or disappear or anything like that, but I did deal with that then turn off loot before doing the regular chest. I think we just got lucky.

05/15/18 07:56:38 PM Talendor has been slain by Raptour!
    05/15/18 07:57:04 PM --You have looted a Trophy of Talendor.--

07/03/18 05:57:30 PM Talendor has been slain by Drowtoy!
    07/03/18 05:58:45 PM --Bidaum has looted a Trophy of Talendor.--
  3. Swiss Augur

Will it stay at 15% rate or be increased some to compensate for the lack of drops so far?
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I certainly wouldn't complain about that but I'll point out the Mount is pretty desired for the movement speed. People will be clearing VP next year anyway, the way we all did for quite some time in TBM farming Right and Left Eyes of Sul.
  5. Ruven_BB Augur

No spell damage on those eyes Jhenna!
  6. Aldryn Another New Member

[IMG]

We got the trophy tonight, but it dropped on his corpse instead of the hero's satchel. We had assumed that's why there were two pieces of hero's forge dropping -- one piece of hero's forge and then a chance for the second item to be either hero's forge or the trophy. Just checking in to see if this layout and how it happened tonight is how it is intended by the team!
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Ha! I wonder if that means you could get two trophies atm lol
  9. Maedhros High King

We got the trophy this week and last week in the Satchel. Thanks Ngreth!
    Still sitting at just one Soulbow drop.. two months out from the next expansion!
  10. Lianeb Augur

Yep, we are still at only 1 Warrior sword the whole time also
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

yep we got 2 (this week & last) from satchel.

Again only 1 bow.
  12. Maedhros High King

Oh let me tell you man we are SWIMMING in Fanglory's. Think we have had at least 4.
  13. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Here's my well timed and illustrious contribution: Make raid coins tradeable on ALL servers. Make all loot table raid items available on raid vendors. Viola! Problem Solved!

My gawd I'm good. ;)
  14. Conq Augur

15. Aurmoon Augur

Idea: what if old expansions had their coin rate doubled? This could be a great way to allow folks to get access to the rare gear once newer content has been released.
  16. CrazyLarth Augur

they are not going to go edit 100+ raids just to double the raid coin. = lol
    they might put the old raid coin on the loyalty vender.
  17. Aurmoon Augur

Why not? In the grand scheme of things, this would appear to be one of the easier means of addressing players’ requests to make old gear more accessible. I’m happy accept them saying that they don’t want to do it or that the coding is far more challenging than it appears on the surface. However, if it truly is just editing a variable on old raids, then that doesn’t seem so bad to me.
  18. Maedhros High King

Why? My mind is suddenly thinking of ramifications for 3 magical letters T L P.
  19. Deillusional Augur

We got the trophy last sunday too, was in satchel though.
  20. Bigstomp Augur

Interesting, I believe we had a trophy on the corpse this week as well. I didn't think anything of it at the time.