Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Ilyanir New Member

Make it where Necromancer's don't have to sacrifice DPS and Crits by not using their Epics. We're the only class in the game that basically is stuck using our Epics because it effects our damage output. If we've completed the Epic's we should either have the DoT crits added to any new weapons that we use or make the Epic an additional augment that could be added to the new weapons in game. Everyone else can use the new weapons in game without sacrificing their DPS. This needs to be addressed.
    Dsuna and Zhaunil_AB like this.
  2. Nolrog Augur

A couple things I'd love to see.

I would like the ability to clear the list of people who sent me /tells. If you hit "R" it brings up the name to reply and then you can tab thru the people. After playing for a while, I will sometimes wind up with a number of people that sent me tells that I'm not currently in a conversation with, and to find one that I wanted to reply to, I have to scroll thru a number of them. I can /clear the chat window, but I cannot /rclear the reply list.

In the chat windows, I can tell various things to go to this window or a different one. The world chat options, group, guild, OOC, auction, shout, etc. are all at the top level, so you have to select them one at a time. Would love to see them moved into a folder, so that I could select them all at once for a chat window if I would like to (you can do this with the list of channels, so you can select one or all of them to go to a specific window).
  3. Kraze_Pendragon New Member

So many things...lol. But I will mention only one.

The bazaar. A WoW style of auction house would be awesome!!! Having to run around in there like a chicken with it's head cut off, from one vendor to the next, is just ridiculous at it's core.
  4. Pentharion New Member

Awesome ideas. Especially the Teak porting (would be super nice).

My all-time favorite addition to the game (I have played since the original release of Kunark), has got to be the system of PoK books in zones to aid in travel. It did cut down on the money that druids and wizards made but it is a very nice addition.

5. Pentharion New Member

I would love to see a purchasable bazaar merc that you could have sell your goods. The merc would take a cut of the profit but you could play at the same time as he was selling (and have it be separate from the normal merc).

Zhaunil_AB and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  6. Herf Augur

I'd like to see patches that didn't break more than they fixed.
  7. SheenaTerese New Member

Please take a min to read these suggestions, thank you. Sheena

1. A window to see all faction and your standing with each of them.
    (This would include a search also by; zone, mob name, etc.

2. When the map is open and your cursor is moving around, there should be a /loc going in a corner. This way if you know the location of a mob but not sure how to get to it, you can use the map to find the /location.

3. The ability to see what your pet is wearing.

4. A keyring for your teleport items.
    This would include the picture of your item, so you can right-click it and see what it is. But instead of its name next to it, it would have the zone it ports to. This would also be in alphabetical order of zone.

Thank you for reading. Please put this stuff in our game, it would be great.

Sheena
    IblisTheMage and Maedhros like this.
  8. Brohg Augur

9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but...how about a fairly long and involved TS quest that would give classes other than rogues and bards a way to unlock doors? It could have a long reuse time so as to not poach too badly on the territory of the lockpicking classes.
  10. SheenaTerese New Member

1. A window to see all faction and your standing with each of them.
    (This would include a search also by; zone, mob name, etc.

2. When the map is open and your cursor is moving around, there should be a /loc going in a corner. This way if you know the location of a mob but not sure how to get to it, you can use the map to find the /location.

3. The ability to see what your pet is wearing.

4. A keyring for your teleport items.
    This would include the picture of your item, so you can right-click it and see what it is. But instead of its name next to it, it would have the zone it ports to. This would also be in alphabetical order of zone.

Thank you for reading. Please put this stuff in our game, it would be great.
  11. svann Augur

Just use /bazaar to search for stuff and have it parcelled to you. You can even do that from any zone. Any zone.
    Nolrog likes this.
  12. Daedly Augur

They need to also add an AA that would allow you to summon a parcel vendor that is a bard, zones in at the closest zone line and runs to you. Maybe make it one of those cockatrice mobs holding a stick with bag hanging from it, with a wolf that runs after it. Then the wolf accidentally blows himself up.... a road runner parody of sorts.
  13. fransisco Augur

more dev hours
  14. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

1. No, to many factions to list.
    2. Valid, I approve!
    3. I’m sure pet classes would rejoice, aling with a stat type window.
    4. On the fence, is there really that many teleport items? Then again I travel via druid.
  15. Angahran Augur

1. /outputfile faction
  16. dont hate the playa New Member

What about just the factions for the zone you're in? IE: Zone in to Skyshrine, and you see Kromzek, Kromrif, Claws of Veeshan, Yelinak.

Or
    Either way, the guess and check nonsense for faction sucks.
  17. Yimin Augur

I personally like Idea 2,3,4 , but the pet one , number three I have wanted to see for 19 years :)

Yi Min
  18. SheenaTerese New Member

That's why you'd be able to search though them, I could seriously use this.
  19. Leigo You come here often?

Or just a the parcel tag to the merchant aa

But yes... More veteran AA would be nice.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Yimin Augur

I want to be able to transfer from Breakt to FV or vice versa , since they have same rule set ...

YiMin