Sanctus Seru - Praesertum(s)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by tuda, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Dojii_ New Member

2. tuda Lorekeeper

DBG Team,
    This is atleast the 3rd thread about this issue in the last year, and not one employee from DBG has to commented on any of them. Can we get a response on this?
  3. Dojii_ New Member

yawl from VZ tho?
  4. Javaliscious New Member

Please Dev's! Help us out. This is one of those bottlenecks that can crush smaller guilds. We feel we have the strength and skills to fight the fights. We just won't be able to compete with the nasty behavior that will take place for the key parts, nor do we want to.
    Iyacc likes this.
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Then wait?
  6. TinkeringTurtle New Member

I see the community liaison responding to other threads but wonder why this topic is being ignored...
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Because this is settled law. You guys just don't like the answer you were given, so you feel the need to whine for more attention. Them coming here and saying this is working as intended and won't be changed will just lead to more heart ache and tears. Much better to just ignore this thread and let it go away.
  8. Trevalon Augur

So clearly since you are new to TLPs and this forum let me inform you that the entire reason we have what we have today is because of threads like this. Because of threads like this we have TLP servers. Because of threads like this we have Instances. Because of threads like this we have pick zones. Because of threads like this we have a much easier VP key quest. Because of threads like this we have TLP mounts and bags and exp pots. Its because of threads like this we have faster AND slower EXP rates.

So, while you can spout off "Its settled Law" if there is one thing on these forums/servers that I have learned after being here since the very first day they put this forum up...that NOTHING is "Settled Law".
    Jaxarale01 likes this.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

That settles that.
  10. Derpfest Journeyman

Please add an AoC to spawn an instance of SS with all 4 Praesertum mobs in it.
  11. tuttles Augur

not possible, earliest it can be done is the april 25th patch
  12. The Hated One Augur

They could fix it today if they wanted to. I don't think they understand just how nasty it will be for Agnarr in SS. I will be shocked if people work together. I see it being just the opposite. Toxic behavior will abound.
  13. Angered Augur

Bowl come back to phinny screw luclin we got DODH!

Your Favorite Ogre Shaman Angered =0
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We'll look into this. No promises on what the change, if any, will be.
  15. Eratii New Member

The earring is amazing and will last way longer than people are giving it credit for. It will be heavily sought after for all classes ( all / all, high ac, good hp/mana/resists, instant junk buff clicky ) and its really not that hard of a quest outside of getting the 4 Praesertum kills. On Phinny, even with the easier pick mechanic, the 4 Praesertum were ( and still are even in DoN ) permanently killed through most of Pop. I had to race several box crews for them as you need a specific type of crew to kill them so information about their spawn times tends to be kept close to the vest.

Good luck - aim to complete your ears mid PoP so you can focus on enjoying Luclin AA grind + VT gearing. The ear is the icing on the Luclin cake.
    Darchon_Xegony likes this.
  16. RandomStrategy Augur

There is no Mid-PoP.

And don't give me that LDoN crap, we know that's just an adventure pack.
  17. The Hated One Augur

Ngreth gains +1 to The Hated One faction. Thanks for responding!
  18. Angered Augur

I say leave it be.... We had to fight for it on phinny... But my boxes do need a faster mount...... (autofollow sucks if your main has a Seru/emp Mount)

On the one hand we let agnarr suffer way worse then phinny because picks dont stay open.......

But my alts could have faster mounts.......... Hmmmm
  19. Yawgmoth. Journeyman

lol, people actually think u need seru key to do seru?

yikes

those same people gonna be the ones doin 8+ hour vt raids with 72 people

yikes
  20. Trevalon Augur