Sanctus Seru - Praesertum(s)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by tuda, Jan 15, 2018.

1. tuda Lorekeeper

DBG Team,

With the changes in September to the horse bridles, what are the chances we are going to be getting the Praesertums to spawn in picks or Sanctus Seru instances? Having to fight in open world for 4 separate mobs on 3 days timers to gain access to one of Luclin's Raid Targets seems to go against the spirit of the TLP servers. Please re-consider this oversight and add these mobs into our instances!

Bowl
    Raid Leader Knights of Vallon Zek
    Darchias likes this.
  2. Sumladar New Member

^^ Very good point indeed. I agree with Bowl!
    IRNMW likes this.
  3. Sneex New Member

Yeah like WTF guys do something about this. Otherwise you're going to make me kill myself. Or worse...youre going to make me say EVERQUEST, cancel my subscription, and go play Overwatch where I dont have to deal with this stupid .

May God Bless you
  4. Toridan New Member

The less open world drama the better far as I'm concerned.
    IRNMW likes this.
  5. Mobi New Member

Very good suggestion. Keeping the spawns to a 3 day open world timer seems rediculous. Hope DBG agrees to this to support a mutual game play environment for their subscription base.

All the best! Mobi
    IRNMW likes this.
  6. doah Augur

They do spawn in picks, problem is picks crap out unless the zone has enough people in it. Just gotta sit in the zone long enough for them to spawn.
  7. Lanuven_Terris-Thule New Member

Ya Daybreak, what's up with this? Competition for raid mobs! What is this Project1999?
  8. The Hated One Augur

The fix. Make the instance pop the entire zone. Have the Preasertums pop in the instance. Give every guild a chance to get the key and do their thing. I agree remove the drama that this zone created on phinny.
    IRNMW likes this.
  9. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

On Phinny we were able to hold pickzones open for multiple chances at the mobs. You guys do not have that luxury and it's going to be awful if they don't change it.
  10. IRNMW New Member

11. The Hated One Augur

What makes it worse is as players get serus head they want to finish the ring as well...so over time your still have this huge pressure for people to get the ring parts. It will be chaos.
  12. The Hated One Augur

key..not ring sorry.
  13. qweasy Augur

Reds please.
  14. Rotteeth New Member

15. HoodenShuklak Augur

Did they learn nothing from Kunark? Lets hope they did. More than a few ppl i know quit from this same crappy gameplay.
  16. Aegir Augur

There will be a handful of bottlenecks in Luclin. This one is by far the worst and should be altered in some way, but even with reduced respawn you will have people perma-camping that and selling lootrights throughout the whole expansion duration.

However, on Phinigel, Many I've spoken with looks back on Luclin as one of the best TLP expansions so far, it's a great expansion. Despite the bottlenecks and all, you will have a great time. Enjoy!
  17. Teivel New Member

I think 90% of the people of agnarr will agree on this one. The people who disagree with this are the people who will be the ones trying to make their Kronos and plat by perma camping all the possible bottleneck locations and making people pay extreme amounts to progress. I remember the hell that was an ancient jarsath and the ground spawns for the VP key. Not dealing with that again.
  18. Trevalon Augur

I agree with this post.

I posted something similar in the last post and even PM'd Prathun about this to bring it to his attention with the hopes this ridiculousness will get changed.

Kushiel
    Guild Leader of The Regime
  19. Schwifty Journeyman

This seems even worse of a bottleneck than the Veeshan's Peak key quest. 3 days vs 126 minutes? People are still sitting at an_angry_goblin in Frontier Mountains -- waiting on a 60hr spawn for a chance to get items that will be become obsolete in a month, and this will be more sought after than that. They've completely trivialized leveling on this server just so we can sit at bottlenecks? The spawn times are made for the game when expansions were coming out every 9 months, not 3.
  20. Juniorr New Member

You won't be getting any shards until we're done with them so save your time and stick to Kunark. We'll be bored with Velious soon and then you can have that too.