Live Update Bugs 12/12/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Zhaunil_AB Augur

2. Vannie Journeyman

feeltheburn said:
    “A SUBSTANTIAL loss of HP and Endurance upon dinging 106 a intended idea with the update? just saying”
    kyong said:
    “When my 105 monk dinged 106 I lost nearly 20k hp and 30k endurance on live. I de-leveled and got my stats back. Bugged!”
    Yeah. This is monk specific and the first time I saw a report on this was today :/ (I may have missed it. It's entirely possible. From the looks of the data it was a bug throughout beta) I have no ETA for the fix going live but the error that caused it is fixed internally.

Adam "Ngreth" Bell
    Senior Designer, EverQuest

Yep, you missed it. Thought I was just a crackpot didn't you!
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/missing-hitpoints-and-endurance.244936/
  3. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Really not sure if that qualifies as a bug, but i think it should:
    In Skyfire, the AE from the airborne drakes is/can be centered even on SoS2 chars that aren't "seen" by any of these mobs.
    I can understand if a random SI mob would cast these on immobile/afk characters (which were annoying enough) or if non-SI mobs cast them on fighting/visible characters.
    But non-SI mobs hitting invised/SoS or SI mobs hitting SoS2 characters head-on like hitting a bulls-eye with a dart, that is kind of beyond my capability to comprehend.
    "True" random casts of the AE with invis breaking if ppl are caught in the aera of effect - that were a different thing, but isn't what's happening.
  4. Evilash Journeyman

Precisely, which is why I posted this as in this forum, the reward for Shadowknights should be pet and pet buff, not pet and second different spell
  5. Paladin Augur

1) Parcel Vendor in Overthere still refuses to send Parcels.

2) When using regular coin Vendors, buying an item will scroll the window back up to the top, where this did not happen previously! Please fix this, so we don;t have to scroll back down to where we were, every time!

3) There seems to be nearly a 100% lack of standard Vendor loot dropping off trash MOB's in RoS... no Diamonds, Vendor Only items, etc. Many MOB's drop nothing at all, unless they chance to drop an expansion related collect or tradeskill item.
  6. Paladin Augur

The book, "Greater Combine Pottery Notebook" may need some text corrections.
    On the 1st page it mentions a "fire diamond." The "fire diamond" is actually a Conflagrant Diamond, no?
    On Page 2, it reads "Firing1Sheet" -- the number 1 needs to be removed.
  7. Paladin Augur

Scaler is not marked as a tradeskill item (all other TS tools are).
  8. Paladin Augur

RE: Achievement: Headhunter (Collection) (Overthere)

The Skulls seem to be dropping from the same type of MOB that they are for (i.e. Sarnak Skull off a Sarnak).

No sign of a Turtle Skull... nor are there any Turtles...
  9. Itaru Journeyman

Monks: the duration of the new ranks of Zan Fi's Whistle AA are bugged. Rank 27 (Zan Fi's Whistle XIX) lasts 3.5 minutes. Rank 28 (Zan Fi's Whistle XX) lasts only 3.0 minutes. The description for both says they should last 3.5 minutes.
  10. ArtremasEQ Augur

No XP returned on Rez after death at 110

Shadowknight, 1 blue into 110, died, back to 109, no XP given back on the Rez.

This has happened multiple times today, tried cleric 96 rez, and Expedient Recovery, same effect.

Other 110 CHars in group got Xp / level back after death.

Please advise. 4th time today. Getting quite frustrating to have gone to the effort to get 110 quick, only to keep eating death XP.
    RICE likes this.
  11. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Keep on looking?!
    I saw two turtles...
    (and didn't need track for it)
    Though without track i could not tell how many of them were actually in the zone - two could be a bit low.
  12. AB_H'Sishi Augur

From what I understand, this is not a *character targeted* but a *location targeted* spell. You could compare it in reality with a shot from a water cannon above a wall - the shooter doesn't see if someone's there but the area behind the wall (and anyone potentially being on that area) gets wet.
  13. ArtremasEQ Augur

Another Bug.

All "Loyalty Crowns' currency has disapeared. Showing 0 on multiple characters, all of which had some a couple days ago, some were maxed. Velocity also showing 0, even though accounts have been paid for years. Was at max a coulpe days ago.

Please advise
    JacLuc and svann like this.
  14. ArtremasEQ Augur

Loyalty Tokens even... typo.
  15. svann Augur

The spell scroll Ability: Enchant Conflagrant Platinum did not teach me the ability. I clicked it, it disappeared and told me
    [Fri Dec 15 09:12:07 2017] You learn something new!
    but I cannot find the ability in AA or in spellbook or spell menu. Tried default ui and relogging, but its just not there.
  16. Stephsanity Augur

I can't even make the spell says wrong container both of the enchant and mass enchant
  17. Smokezz The Bane Crew

They have advised. Several times in this thread. It's a variable overflow issue, the fix is on test right now.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Eckish Lorekeeper

A number of us in general chat had this happen about a week or two ago. Completely camping to desktop and reloading EQ resolved the issue.
  19. Malbro Augur

On Crestra's first trade skill quest, Over here or over there?, you do not get the necessary recipe to do the final combine.

And you can't get by going back to ask er for it.
  20. Paladin Augur

The Ranger in my Fellowship has not seen a Turtle on track yet, but good to know they exist.