Live Update Bugs 12/12/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 12, 2017.

1. svann Augur

They fixed that but said you gotta drop the quest and start over. Not kidding.
  2. Malbro Augur

Will that work if you have already made the beads?

I'm not going to dump it and reget if I have to kill and loot all the crap again.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The zone line to Howling Stones is not on find in The Overthere - nor is the path find able to locate it when you use the zone find on the map.
  4. MarttinPH Augur

Some of the new tradeskill items are not marked properly as a tradeskill item tag.

That is an asinine way of replying to a players comments. Many bugs have been in the game for over a decade that have never been addressed, but bugs that unintentionally help the players are almost always eventually "fixed". This includes players using illusions to get through doors, or disciplines being effected by certain AAs. Why has pathing never been fixed? This is a problem in both old and new zones.

These issues are even compounded even more by the fact that bugs that hurt a players gameplayer are never compensated , for example those people who didn't get experience from a rez are never getting it back. However, players are penalized if they benefit from any bug.
  5. Beonono Journeyman

Berserker
    • Dichotomic Rage still requires an Axe of the Demolisher, now we need to keep 2 different kinds of axes on us at all times.
    • Axe of Rekatok Jolt Effect - Description states "lowers your target's hatred for you by 0."
    • Jarring Jolt - Description states "lowering their hatred for you by 0."
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Clickie zone lines are pretty much never on find. Only "real" zone lines. It would be a nice thing to have changed though.
  7. Bay12345 New Member

Unable to downgrade Rank 2 spell runes? this intentional? no other spell runes in game are like that i think
    Metanis likes this.
  8. Warpeace Augur

DONT DESTROY THE PIECES YOU HAVE......

You have to drop the quest and re get it.
    Re do the kill parts.
    Trade the items with someone to re update your task.

That should get you back on track.

Someone else had already posted this to get people back on track.
  9. segap Augur

That's something they usually enable after a few months.
  10. Malbro Augur

I do not have the initial pieces. I've already made the beads. Do I have to do the kill and collect again?
  11. Warpeace Augur

Kill part yes. No other way to update that part without killing the different mobs again.

Collect part yes..... unless you can find someone you can do a quick trade with. You don't have to keep the items can give them right back and it should update your collect steps.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The original Howling Stones zone in is on find as is Sebilis.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Kill Octopus, Piranha & Swordfish, they seem to be the place holders for Turtles, had Turtle skull drop off Octopus and Swordfish. Nothing off Piranha or Turtle but that could have just been the range.
  14. Gnomereaper Augur

Overthere doesn't have a PoK stone :(
    niente and Metanis like this.
  15. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I wish they would have included a pok-book in the same way as they did in the HoT-expansion.

If you are not in a guild or have one of the clicky-ports(or know a wizard/druid), then its a long run to RoS. :oops:
  16. Angahran Augur

Just a minor thing. I noticed none of the spell merchants in the overthere are showing on find.
  17. Karhar Dream Crusher

kill crabs
  18. DarkdocRN New Member

Casting Group Assurance, overwrites the Symbol/Skin Combo. It shouldn't.
    Metanis likes this.
  19. aenelaruy New Member

Wizard mercs are using very funky spells. and often times putting the group in danger by doing so. I have had the mobs get unmezzed several times due to rain of fire type spells and AE spells. and another time where the merc used a funky spell that teleported him way out of camp. was rather annoying as I had to unpuller myself everytime it happened, and no I didn't not have him on AE burn at all
  20. svann Augur

Its on find for me. Well, wizard is and enchanter/bard is. Maybe your class is combined with another like ench/bard is so you missed it.