Berzerker love

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sissruukk, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Bamboompow Augur

You might be looking for something that is completely 100% optional in today's world!

The best answer might well turn out to be:

"Reasons."
    or
    "Because we can."
  2. SneakyFast Journeyman

I am glad to see that this thread is a rational discussion that includes parse data, unbiased opinions, and complete sentences.
  3. beefersuther New Member

dont think alot of people have raided since nerf hit just yet , parses will come no worries , but im happy to see that your glad sneaky , this to makes me glad . . .
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Rogues didn't get any EoK discs to use either. Just a couple dmg attacks.
  5. segap Augur

Zerkers were top DPS in TBM without that disc. What do you mean that this one disc made you able to compete? You were perfectly fine before it existed. Now, I haven't seen the full impact of this plus the previous nerfs and how the total adds up compared to the other classes with their EoK stuff, so I can't say if you're competitive or not now. But the point remains.

Rogues did not get a new disc. All we got were a couple new spam buttons. While this disc was drastically culled, still seems it's something to use in gaps where nothing was used prior. Truth is, it should never have been released as it was. That's what makes this nerf hard. It's also likely they over did it as always. It's just another example of the lack of listening to feedback during beta and releasing broken stuff that ends up requiring drastic nerfs months later, ticking off a lot of people.
    Cicelee likes this.
  6. Cicelee Augur

Berserkers are complaining that they now have to use non EOK discs to burn.

Meanwhile one of the top burn discs for monks is Speedfocus, which IIRC is a lvl 63 disc. I am sure several monks have chuckled at the complaints on "out of era" discs...
    Ssdar and Phrovo1 like this.
  7. Phrovo1 Augur

SF will get updated some day!
  8. Bronut Augur

Like i org said, if class balancing is to be considered, you should have thought about that before u chose a class with all the extras, if you just wanted to produce dps. I stand by that, your post did nothing to persuade me. I have every class in game, they nerf one, i play the other, but really.... the zerker out of all my mele gets the least amt of extras, and is the only one that has to harm itself, to produce its max dps (and blind hehe) - also they just nerfed frenzied resolve too ..... witch also made the zerker easyer to play (lame) i rather have the challanges, and the dps. but thats just me.
  9. Symbius Augur

Suck it up buttercup. Rogues and Monks have been forced to use stuff from ages ago for a long while now. Some as far back as Kunark era.

All this nerf is going to do is make it more obvoius who actually knows how to play their Berserker and who was just riding the easy-mode train with their I Win dicho button. You'll be fine if you actually know what you are doing.
  10. segap Augur

The two primary burn discs for rogues are level 65 and 70, we have one rotational (our weakest) disc that was upgraded in TDS, one (our best non-burn) that was introduced in cotf, and the rest of our rotation is RoF or older. Nearly every melee dps is using old stuff with AA bandaids to boost/extend them. It's a lack of perspective of what other classes also use helping fuel the anger.
  11. Phrovo1 Augur

keeping 1 disc up full time sure was hard
  12. fransisco Augur

you still have the best dicho in the game
  13. beefersuther New Member

our dicho is now on par with a rangers in terms of dmg , so thats cool . best dicho in game ... ehhhh i think id rather be able to dicho from a mileaway from the danger whilst lobbing throwing axes at my rooted target hitting the new decap that hits as hard as a headshot. then it would be the sickest dicho in game bar none!
  14. Bamboompow Augur

Hey Bronut, all I can say is grats on all your skill, free time, etc et all that allows your ability to just play whatever class has the catbird seat at any given time. For some of us though we have to stick by decisions made years or even almost decades ago. Be it time constraints or that we really like our class inspite of all the stupidty and missteps that the dev group perpetrates at times.
  15. Rakknar Elder

75% ?

I think you all need to rethink the math.

The crit change is 75%. Then you must factor in its 50% duration cut. Then you factor in its 80% reduction in base melee damage.

Disconcerting is about a 6k dps sustain bonus under shaman, enchanter, and bard buffs. The disc wasn't nerfed. It was gutted.

Daybreak needs to bring all used discs to the current levels. I have no idea how I would ever really get HoT/RoF/VoA era raid versions of discs. This should be for all classes.
  16. I-WANT-IT-NOW Augur

The thing is zerkers are still doing amazing regardless of what they did to that disc. Like beating everyone but necros at sustained amazing.