Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stigmas Elder

Your mean trying to buy up as much krono as you can? That is the only reason I can even fathom anyone getting mad about this.
  2. WXOLFX New Member

This Launch sucks big time !!!!
  3. Daia Spiritlight New Member

I just posted the Donald Trump fake tweet on FB because I thought it was hilarious, figuring it would lighten the mood for those who like all are still waiting patiently even though this would test anyone's patience. And Lord Have Mercy someone has completely melted down and accused me of spreading "hate and injustice." I y'all not. It's the saddest thing I've ever seen - they still haven't stopped yelling with rage.
  4. Ellise Journeyman

Nothing worse than the queue sending you to the wrong server. Twice.
  5. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

It has exactly zero to do with krono. To some it might. Not what I'm talking about. And assign all the ulterior motives you want, I frankly don't care what you fathom.
  6. Njall Journeyman

Got online and played to level 3, game crashed - back in the queue. Had three starting backpacks with starting gear, 2 clubs, 2 quest turnins, and 2 lanterns from the very getgo. Itrs not a dupe issue, but a rather nasty database issue it appears.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

So other people are still unable to get in?

it says 66m now... :( Literally had this open since 10 minutes prior to launch, or a pathetic near-5 hours.
  8. WXOLFX New Member

Agnarr is showing as LOCKED now under server status

Now its alright again, weird
  9. Shadowling New Member

4hr 30min+ and still cant get in. 18yrs and this is still how launch day is? /sadness
    Deadbones likes this.
  10. joemac78 New Member

EverQuest Agnarr Sweepstakes (May 25-29)

Take a screenshot of your EverQuest character at level 1 in-game, and you could win the Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack! Click here to enter.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Limit one (1) entry per person per entry method. Open to everyone who plays EverQuest and is eighteen (18) and over; void where prohibited. Begins at 12:01AM PT on Thursday, May 25, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT Monday, May 29, 2017. This promotion is sponsored by Daybreak Game Company LLC (Daybreak Games). Submissions are administered by Votigo, Inc. The information you provide will only be used to verify your eligibility for the promotion and to contact you if you are the winner. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter.

Will a screen shot of the server select with the Queue box be acceptable?
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  11. Daia Spiritlight New Member

Showing as "Up" right now with an "average wait time" of 68 minutes (but only after I hit OK and refreshed - it had been stuck at 7 minutes since I managed to get back in line nearly an hour ago).
    WXOLFX likes this.
  12. ianchudson Journeyman

Still twitch streaming this excellent 68m queue time. I'm glad my sub is going to good use.
  13. Ziffiz New Member

Waiting since 5 PM to get in. Hard to believe. In queue and waiting for the last 70 minutes.
  14. Deadbones Journeyman

Lol. They're just keeping with tradition and giving an authentic experience. :p
  15. Mashef Augur

How is the server full? Those of us who have been here since 2pm should have gotten in by now...Understandably the login servers are jammed up but the Q is broken. Please address.
  16. Cynix New Member

I wonder which senior manager decided this approach would be a good idea. I hope his underlings make a note of mentioning it!
  17. Trackanon Elder

Almost 5 hours of waiting now. These queues are the best thing ever. Thanks DBG!
  18. Ellise Journeyman

This would require someone in-game to confirm. I'd be curious for someone to do a tally of estimated current server population using /who and channels.
  19. Cynix New Member

oh nice, 72 min wait after having been waiting 5 hours.
  20. Gnomey Journeyman

I admire their dedication to making this a truly classic feel of a new server MMO launch in 1999. I feel nostalgic :D
  21. Windd Journeyman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.