Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mashef Augur

Google and Reddit are you friends. I won't discuss but it needs to result in a server wipe.
  2. Rigid New Member

Im not sure how they plan to handle the duping. At this point they should take the server down, make some gd improvements and wipe it just bc of the issues / duping..... But im sure that wont happen
  3. Koronu187 Elder

expecting products to work is not a millennial thing lol are you ?
    Jeffrey Lebowski likes this.
  4. Turkeygoblin New Member

Yup
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

cat's out of the bag... server almost needs a reset at this point.... massive bags, massive exp potions.... fms
  6. kudos New Member

HOW MANY PEOPLE DUPED KRONOS?
  7. Koronu187 Elder

legion was extremely smooth... (and the scale of legion launch COMPLETELY DWARFS This)

and it also had a functional que system that showed you information, (place in line, ETA) like any modern game would...
  8. Souljax90 New Member

Two hours later.....
  9. nagash101 Augur

i personally think they absolutely need to do a wipe and start over if they already have a dupe running. Did that happen on
  10. Freeney00 New Member

Ill bet they dont even acknowledge the duping that is going on
  11. Ziffiz New Member

I see no change in the behavior of the login process. you can get in "queue" with a 1 minute wait time and watch it climb or you can keep clicking and watch the wait time climb. That is how its been working for hours now.
  12. FENDER42 Lorekeeper

Update: We have completed a few login server improvements that we expect will speed things along. as stated by Mepps .

this is my 5th timeout and trying to get back in again seems like the same old song and dance now going on 3 hours of continually trying to log in
  13. ZerksTheLizard Journeyman

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
  14. chubbythewalrus New Member

Is anyone on right now? I'm in the server select but don't see Agnarr yet
  15. Chillys Lorekeeper

Queue time still going up!
  16. Lennyn Elder

If after 20 years they can't adjust for the initial rush, maybe THEY should just stop?
  17. Rivic01 New Member

It's all these old hill billy trump supporters have.. call people millennial and snowflakes..
    darkprince6969 likes this.
  18. Endacer Augur

Confirmed by multiple people in chat in-game. People are getting accidental 40 slot bag dupes. One guy says he has 3.
  19. Jeffrey Lebowski New Member

Maybe this is the best launch? Seriously?
  20. Kicking Snake Lorekeeper

lets roll back those xpacs 1 day!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.