Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeskola pheerie

I heard they are opening a 2nd server to alleviate the rush, name is Krasnok (after the end game boss in LOY). You heard it here first, Brad McQuaid himself told me.
    sifonin and Your_Ad_Here like this.
  2. MaestroM Augur

Thanks for the update Mepps.

Can you weigh in on how the queue works? If we click "okay" does that take us out of queue?
    Funktions and Grelf like this.
  3. Bonkers2544 New Member

Only 19 players on and saying max cap. How is that possible?
  4. Daveed-Ragefire Journeyman

Depends on which version they threw up in a panic. First version then clicking again reset your queue, the last version they had wouldnt.

Has anyone in the queue even made it into the game yet?
  5. dc.hawkeyegold Lorekeeper

What about the word temporary do you not understand?
  6. Syllestrae Elder

Message when clicked again says "you are still in the login queue for this server" so I assume it is maintaining a queue list.

Probably no one's logging out, so they'll increase the cap again once people are outta char creation screen and then we'll get bumped back in.
    Dandy and Felicite like this.
  7. Piku Elder

I take it most people who try and play at launch are in for the long haul...

So what does this mean exactly? Are people who didn't get in just screwed if no one logs off?
  8. Dafroo Journeyman

Are you guys leaving the queue screen open or clicking ok?
  9. Flea Lorekeeper

I actually got in and created a character. when i went to log in, i immediately disconnected. super fair.
  10. Ramz New Member

click OK or NOT? are is the queue just a nice way to say please try again?
  11. Bonkers2544 New Member

I left it open
  12. MR_STYLZ TLP Hore

Its said 2m for about 15 min now.

You guys leaving the window open or closing it when says in queue?
  13. MrVictory New Member

yep. like a bar at max capacity.
  14. Grelf Journeyman

haha thought you got in bro
  15. Kronko Elder

1 min que about 10 min ago WTF?
  16. Piku Elder

Probably a lot of people unable to log on but they made characters who haven't been booted yet but aren't being read as online? Idk actually
  17. Bonkers2544 New Member

Idk if that's quicker though
  18. mark Augur

Most new tlp have these problem they get full straight away i wonder how many players db will lose due to these.
    Have a second or even a 3rd server ready.
  19. Quill Augur

that's not your queue time. its average time for someone to get in. Since NOBODY is getting in, the average time simply keeps increasing based on how long the server has been at max cap. Apparently, whenever they get around to increasing the max capacity, we may get more people getting in.
  20. Grelf Journeyman

Well on the plus side, how many premade groups got their entire premade in? probably not all of them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.