Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felicite Augur

There is a potential for this to be fixed.
  2. zerxisk78 New Member

i cant get in either =/
  3. Exmortis_MT Augur

As much as I would like to agree with you? I can't.

What we have been experiencing for the past month+ is not normal, or it should not be.

So take this scenario:

Explain to your boss why you are late every day, or not showing up for work, because you car is malfunctioning but you have done nothing to fix it, or find an alternative mode of transport to work.
    A good boss will have some tolerance for your issue, but just try that for a month.
    moogs likes this.
  4. Terminate Journeyman

No no, I completely realize that, I have never bashed DB on here, but come on
  5. deybrokeit New Member

This has been happening to me a lot. How hard is it for Tech to fix a patcher issue? seems like there putting a band-aid on it .
  6. Rhaage Augur

generally uncommon.

Yes, with expansion release or other significant patches or the occasional outside attack there have been spurts of very limited availability on occasion. I would estimate that this sort of event happens for one cause or another about once every 3 months.

While the timing with your recent return is unfortunate, they'll figure out the primary cause for this soon enough and in a day or perhaps a few it will be back to running consistently. Yes the occasional game server will crash and you'll end up with a minor lost time but overall it'll work as expected.
  7. halagren Journeyman

there is not a potential issue....there is an actual real issue ffs. tons of people having this problem, personally been typing in my password for a full hour now with no luck
  8. Zuldan New Member

This is actually disheartening to read. Solod to 68 in a week, had a lot of fun going through old zones/getting epic etc. I guess I'm just not desperate enough to play to where I'll curb my enthusiasm and excitement before I log in each day to avoid being let down. Thanks for the replies guys.

EDIT: was typing/posted before seeing the above post. Some faith has been restored...
  9. moogs Augur

Sure, I mean you could make an argument that EQ is built on the framework of a Multi User Dungeon. They could change the setting (the swords and magic thing is kind of tired), they could look at character advancement based on something other than levels, they could do away with classes, they could make the interface look different from the cookie cutter WoW interface, they could stick with a single shard. I'm disappointed that it's an EQ clone. I expected better from Brad.
  10. Exmortis_MT Augur

A login server issue across all games root cause is an expansion in one of those games?

This is not uncommon, login issue have been plaguing the game(s) for over a month, not sure of your definition of uncommon, but that doesn't seem to fit.
  11. pinckert New Member

Thank you for your diligence. There is obviously a lot of frustration which should be taken as an indication of how important the game is to the users.
  12. meeproar New Member

Starting to lose it :confused:
  13. Grettle - Vox New Member

Was EQ not there before WoW? I assumed EQ was one of the originals and not one of the cookies cut from the same batch.
  14. mercury890 Old Timer from the days of karana.

I don't think there COULD BE a potential issue,,,There IS an issue..

Several hour now and can't log in either....<Sighs>
  15. Exmortis_MT Augur

Yes he was primary genius behind EQ and VG and early design work on EQII.

Vanguard was plagues with stability issues from day 1 to its last day, no question. However for me, and this is solely my opinion, it was the best MMO ever designed and I miss it. it was actually very playable for a long time until they brought back and anamewewillnotspeak to get it ready for F2P, from that moment on it was worse then after initial release.

I'd sub for life if they brought it back.
  16. Exmortis_MT Augur

Sword with guns, yep that's unique no game or MMO ever used guns.
  17. flameboy1696 New Member

Do they have an eta on this im getting "error occured" blablabla
    Felicite likes this.
  18. Namarta Journeyman

I really like the diplomacy part...wish you could have challenged other players
  19. IHeartEurope New Member

20. Jim234 New Member

I created a ticket over a hour ago, got an email saying the problem is fixed and should be able to log in. If you still have an issue then problem is on your side

I still cant log in and I have changed nothing with my system or settings
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.