Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exmortis_MT Augur

Hilarious.

Since 99 I have played an SoE/DBG game, and not once until now have I thought of this.

A gofundme page to buy them a dictionary.
    KermitMadMan likes this.
  2. KermitMadMan Journeyman

That's just an alternate way to spell it. We have some of the best new words around, ask anyone!
  3. Celes Darkstar New Member

this problem is so BIGLY
    KermitMadMan likes this.
  4. SilentEss New Member

Not sure what the problem is but I'm getting tired of it....lot's of other games out there but they already have a year's sub from me.What changes from day to day to cause this?....it's getting old I know that much
  5. Farewell Lorekeeper

6. Exmortis_MT Augur

An alternative thread!

Make America !
    toodlem likes this.
  7. SonOfABiscuit Augur

Off to watch Spaceballs. Have fun!
  8. Grettle - Vox New Member

It's not only Everquest. Last night my hubby tried to play PS4 and the log-ins were all down there as well. That also seems to happen around the same time. It is possible someone is causing this to happen across multiple platforms? It's not necessarily DB's fault.
  9. Nodorf New Member

Are they running the loginserver on a 486 on dial-up?
  10. Namarta Journeyman

Could be like in my high-school programming class. We used TRS-80...those 5-1/4" floppy disks don't hold much.
  11. Malbro Augur

EQ2 is up and playable right now.
  12. Gerzer Lorekeeper

EQ2 Hasn't been playable since 2004..... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:)
  13. meeproar New Member

Its actually a cardboard box with string, it is powered by a hamster wheel (the hamster died this morning)
  14. Exmortis_MT Augur

They need to hire this amazing tech.

Miss_Jackie, KermitMadMan and Namarta like this.
  15. NeonTribez Journeyman

Everquest uses 8mb an hour of data per player, it is one of the most low data handling games out there. Can you find a microwave in the lunch room that could keep the servers up? Quit using your servers as coffee warmers. There are people running private servers with 1/4 the player base with WAY better up time in grandma's basement on some ancient relic.

I bet you that this game is the highest grossing game per player of all the titles too.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  16. TarewMarrForever Augur

DBG is going to make login .

They know the best people. So smart.

There is going to be so much playing, you're going to get sick of playing.

They can't tell you their plan, but they have a plan, it's a great plan, believe them.
    ----

Wow, that actually sounds stupid in the context of DBG and login...yet it worked the first time! ;-)
    KermitMadMan likes this.
  17. Vaxpo Elder

Still can't log in the game, however, now when I log into the launcher my station cash is zero...

Progress?
  18. toodlem Elder

They are actually responding on twitter, that they are aware of problems and "working on it" AGAIN
  19. Gelido Lorekeeper

Last a little longer Everquest, id very much appreciate it if you could hold out until Pantheon is released, then i could honestly care less if you fold.
    kmbsjb and v01d like this.
  20. Xammie New Member

Think of EQ like a 17 year old car, the breaks and no one is around that remembers how to fix it.......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.