Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scuryalong New Member

Been trying to log in for an hour and a half now. NOT a happy customer. BTW the forums access was gaffed for a while too. Could not log in here to say that the game login was BrOkE.
    kmbsjb likes this.
  2. kemal New Member

Larkin, you are the only pathetic one on this forum post.
  3. Namarta Journeyman

DBG probably having a meeting to set up a meeting to talk about what information they need to collect before they can actually do anything. Plus, they are waiting on Kevin to get there with Starbucks and breakfast burritos
    Justbefairaboutit likes this.
  4. Gelido Lorekeeper

True =( Which is sad..at least they are taking their time really fine tuning the game. Just the game-play footage they had back on Dec 9 2016 was phenomenal
  5. Naeddien New Member

Unplug the router... plug it back in ... THANKS
    Mallicious and Justbefairaboutit like this.
  6. Naeddien New Member

Every game that's come out in years has sucked. Only playable MMO I've experienced (and I've tried them all) was WoW other than EQ. I really hope they manage to pull it off, because if they don't there won't be any options. I mean Star Citizen may be really cool, but that's a totally different type of game.
  7. Farewell Lorekeeper

Its funny how this guy makes out to be nut jobs No I AM NOT. I AM JUST TIRED OF THE SAME CRAP.
    Daybreak Games ‏@DaybreakGames 30m30 minutes ago
    Thank you for your continued reports of login issues impacting games, forums, and websites. We are working on this issue
    Daybreak Games ‏@DaybreakGames Feb 6
    We are aware of login issues affecting all games and are looking into the issue. Thanks for your continued patience while we work on this.
    Daybreak Games ‏@DaybreakGames Feb 5
    We are currently looking into an issue which is impacting some players ability to log in.
    Daybreak Games ‏@DaybreakGames Feb 4
    While Game servers are available we are still looking into an issue which is preventing some players from logging in.
    Daybreak Games ‏@DaybreakGames Jan 26
    We are currently looking into an issue which may impact some player logins and ability to see both DGC and in game currency.
    Daybreak Games ‏@DaybreakGames Jan 25
    Launchpad issues have been resolved - please contact @DaybreakHelp if you need further assistance. Thanks again for your patience - game on!
    Daybreak Games ‏@DaybreakGames Jan 25
    Still working towards a resolution for this Launchpad issue - will keep you updated here when it's resolved.
    Daybreak Games ‏@DaybreakGames Jan 17
    We are currently investigating reports of server lag and login issues impacting all games. Thank you for your patience.
    Daybreak Games ‏@DaybreakGames Jan 2
    We are currently resolving an issue that may prevent some players from logging in. We appreciate your patience!

SO NO I WLL NOT SHUT UP. NO I WILL NOT BE QUIET. 2 months of BS and nothing. Do something about this daybreak.
    Justbefairaboutit and Namarta like this.
  8. Lillola Lorekeeper

Yep, ditto, at least on one of my six accounts. One account still has it's DBC however the other four I have no one of knowing.
    Just another problem to add to the growing list.
  9. Larkin Lorekeeper

If you are about the log in server then you are pathetic son. Just saying
  10. Naeddien New Member

They really are incompetent
    Kegwell and Justbefairaboutit like this.
  11. GnomeGnomeStyle New Member

#RebootItNow
    Mallicious likes this.
  12. Namarta Journeyman

This is great. Maybe DBG will see that we do take notice of how often similar downtimes occur.
  13. Farewell Lorekeeper

It isn't like we don't have something to be mad about. literally 2 months of crap.
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Why would you expect this to be accurate or correct if there are server problems not yet fixed? It's going to bleed over into anything server related. Patience little grasshopper.
  15. Exigent New Member

Haven't been able to log in for nearly 3 hours now
  16. moogs Augur

It's not even in Alpha but you can hand over your money early if you want to. In its current state (last video I watched was from December 2016) it looks an awful lot like EQ but without basic features.
  17. Lheo Augur

fire your IT Guys DGB, They suck...
  18. elkbonez New Member

I cannot log in
  19. NickPR Journeyman

A constructive solution that I just thought of, that I'd welcome any feedback on:

There's been a Guide Program in place for almost as long as the game has existed (at least since 2001 as far as I recall), but it seems to be pretty much dead these days. But at one point, they decided to share the load of petitions with paying and active players, by giving them certain in-game powers. This was great, because it helped players outside of the US get faster resolutions to problems, without the need for a paid employee at US HQ to log in (GMs).

So, why not entrust some server reset/diagnostic tools to a few contracted players around the globe? i.e. Some loyal players who have a love and passion for the game, who could be compensated for their services of monitoring and resetting server-side issues in dire emergencies like this? Call them Community-GMs/Admins. They will have the ability to monitor server logs and post updates on the forums at the very least. Possibly give them the power to send server-restarts after 2-3hrs of downtime.
    Mallicious likes this.
  20. moogs Augur

Don't fire them. Reassign them to janitorial duties. That way, internal staff will feel the impact of when the toilets are nasty and the kitchen sink won't drain. If it's only a customer-facing problem, who cares? They continue to pay every month no matter what.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.