Consider admit kronos bazaar + > to 3million platin bazaar

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shawess, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Shawess New Member

1.)
    It would be desirable to consider to admit kronos in the bazaar search window (seller) and same to the buyer window, if it would be technical possible.
    In the bazaar search window under select by type, must be a select to find kronos-based items then, too.
    At the moment it gives a lot of rare attunable type8 rare items of the expansions cotf, tds and eok and of one game-update powar.

The advantage:
    More competition in the bazaar and most kronos and most type8 attunable-rare-items-kronos-based would find the way to the bazaar and will leave the general-chat.

2.)
    At the moment deals in the bzaar only works with platin, gold, silver and cupper with a max limit of 2 million platin. It also should be considered to increase the amount to 3 million platin. Because since 2 month on server AB it was reached the maximum. Last increase was in the past from 1 million to 2 million platins maybe for around 5-6 years.

Yours sincerly,
    Shawess
  2. Hellboy007 Augur

increase bazaar max "Platin" to 50Mpp.

please thanks.
  3. fransisco Augur

4. Ringarok New Member

5. Tvarian Augur

Platin... obviously wanted to say more than just plat, but too lazy to write out 4 more letters instead of just the next 2 for the whole word platinum.

As has been said MANY times before, they cannot increase the max amount of platinum in the bazaar, because it's not based upon platinum pieces, but rather upon copper pieces, and the numbers get too big.

I thought Krono's were able to be in bazaar now. Buyers have them listed all the time (just search for krono) and I assume you can stick one in a bag to sell... maybe not.
  6. moogs Augur

I bought and sold them in the bazaar for years. Now no one is selling them because the market rate is higher than the maximum listing price.
  7. Drogane Journeyman

The ability to buy an item and offer plat in addition to a krono would be welcome. Currently Krono are disallowed as compensation for any item in /barter.
    Sasquach of Maelin likes this.
  8. Millianna Augur

We certainly do not need another one of these threads. Why can't you post under one of those similar threads? The idea of increasing the bazaar platinum ceiling has been discussed at length and turned down by the devs. Hopefully this thread can be merged with another or just closed.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  9. Orienn TreeHugger

Maybe stop being greedy and driving up the price on kronos problem solved?
  10. Slippry Augur

DBG can't/won't raise the baz max price over 2.1b copper, and won't implement any good plat sinks to increase the value of plat so that kronos and chase items are worth less than that amount.

They had two ways to deal with this issue, and picked C: None of the above.
    Hiladdar and Sasquach of Maelin like this.
  11. Anhari Augur

Didn't they add the 100K tokes just for this reason? Convert your plat to that currency, then use them to buy the over-priced Krono's.

Personally, I'd either just shell out the 16 a month for the sub, or pay 17 bucks to buy Krono's. * Or buy in bulk and save money ).

But hey, I'm in the US on a fixed income so I have all kinds of extra money laying around. (TIC)
  12. Badhand Elder

I have still been buying Kronos in buyer mode @ 2 million Platinum so why would I want to pay 3 million?
  13. Slippry Augur

Nope, nobles don't work for this. On the seller side, baz traders won't take nobles. On the buyer side you can't set kronos as your payment to exchange a krono for 30 nobles.

But nobles work for face to face transactions. Where there is no plat limit. So in true SOE/DBG fashion, they work where they're not needed, and don't work where they're needed.
    Sasquach of Maelin and Drusi like this.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

if they increase to 3 million in no time they will be at 3 mil and being sold in general again. Unfortunately there are enough people with billions of plat who can run the market if they want so there is no sense in increasing the bazaar limit for krono.
  15. Bigstomp Augur

Max price. Accept it, done. Or, since it's a game which is largely based on personal interactions, work out a private deal for more.

Simple, easy. No code changes required.
  16. Millianna Augur

The devs have said no to this on multiple occasions- move on as previously stated.
  17. Buds Augur

How about just adding a new currency?? Titanium or whatever, make it worth 10-100x what plat is.
  18. Hellboy007 Augur

would not fix the problem.. you see it as copper, silver, gold, platinum.

EQ see is it as one number. problem that number is capped. regardless of what currency.

fix the cap and problem solved.
  19. Hellboy007 Augur

moving on really is not going to work anymore. it almost has to be address at this point.

the baz was created to move away from selling in commonlands (or whatever zone that was) and now we are back to the days of selling in shouts, so to speak, in /general..
    Sasquach of Maelin likes this.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

The vast majority of items are still being sold in the bazaar. Since TDS chase items have been sold via general the only thing new is krono get sold there too now. So nothing has really changed that much.