Aten Ha Ra - Dead to Faceless Insanity at 92 hours (3 day, 20 hours) from Launch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silinius, Dec 1, 2016.

1. taliefer Augur

bragging about being the fastest to clear luclin, when you are actually the 3rd fastest? (AoS also beat their time)Do you guys give out participation trophies too?
  2. Linni New Member

I was part of this achievement and I'm excited about our time regardless of where it ranks. Can I start my own thread?
    Punchu likes this.
  3. Coach_Kegadin Augur

Let's PVP about it on the next red TLP server!
  4. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

All hail Faceless Insanity! The only guild in TLP history to get run off a TLP server to go play on an server! The only guild to run and hide away on Vox and still claim to be a progression guild, while taking advantage of live server improvements! All hail Faceless Insanity, the only guild using "programs that shall not be named"! All hail Faceless Insanity the only guild on lockjaw!

Gratz on beating VT.
    Warlorf likes this.
  5. Riley Augur

This thread is exactly what I expected it to be, and I wouldn't have it any other way. *popcorn*
    Marek-EQ and Warlorf like this.
  6. Mwapo Augur

It could get very interesting with Radar's newfound fleeting interest in keeping the TLP forums clean as well. I, for one, love our new thunderdome forums. *pop out folding chair*
    Marek-EQ likes this.
  7. Warlorf Augur

The real achievement is when this content was first time events when there was no google or strats written down and archived to walk people through them easy mode style.

The least I can do is offer a /golfclap but in reality this is about as monumental as the first time Fippy died running to the gates ...

And you're welcome .. those strats and archived walkthroughs were drawn up by players like me who have been here since launch learning each and every encounter and every bit of detail required to spank it all.

I know this will get a negative reaction, but only from those who weren't around in 02 playing this game.
    Bigz_Zupdarty and Illusory like this.
  8. Protocol Dragon Defender

Don't feel too bad Sil & co, the guild still has nine other record breaking kill/completion timers so it's not so bad.
  9. bodes Augur

This quote means internal guild-vs-guild competition is gone

This quote means external racing-other-servers competition is gone since that was failed

We've established that Lockjaw has no internal or external competition anymore, so can we finally agree to label this a casual server? Casual unlocks, casual guild relationships, casual non-confrontational open world zones, casual raiders, etc. There's nothing wrong with having a casual server, but let's be honest with ourselves and start calling it what it is instead of these silly posts claiming otherwise. A server with zero competition is not a serious raider server no matter how much you spend on pizza and energy drinks.
  10. Riley Augur

[IMG]
  11. Ducreux Augur

Paging Kuk Clan
    Punchu and Machen like this.
  12. Nerf Herder Lorekeeper

You're confusing Faceless Insanity and "The Faceless order" One was helmed by Darth, now Silinius, the other only by Zaide. Different guild's entirely, and certainly different leaders and leadership styles.
  13. Nerf Herder Lorekeeper

Sure call Lockjaw the casual server if you like. Just remember at the height of competition, FI beat every other guild claiming to be competitive into the dirt. That's why they're all on the "spawn a raid" server. Cheers.
  14. Really Angry Bear Journeyman

That's impressive, they had the entire server to themselves to free farm and still got beaten by phinigel on multiple guilds like AoS, OGC, and #1 guild on server cult of chaos. FI trying to brag here is like the guy on the bronze trophy part of the platform swinging a punch at the guy holding the gold cup and getting kicked off.
  15. Pikallo Augur

Heh, not sure if you just weren't there initially or are selectively forgetting, but FI left Ragefire upon the release of LJ so they wouldn't have to fight a losing battle against TL. It was only after the failure of the 3 month vote that TL decided to stop raiding on Ragefire. It had nothing to do with FI beating them into the dirt.
  16. Protocol Dragon Defender

Lol.

Ragefire launched on the 21st, there wasn't even a Faceless variant on the server until the 23rd which was only formed because people assumed at that point that there would be no second server. As far back as Vulak we said we'd go for the second TLP server when they did Progression 3.0, just like we had done on 2.0.
  17. Jarith Lorekeeper

I'm just amazed that there is still so much ill will between the two "groups" with the gulf of a server between them.

I've seen more cordial relations in Eve Online where we've used spying, corp theft, and PvP to destroy years worth of work from other corps (I freely admit I'm a horrible person when playing Eve). Not that I'm saying forums drama is bad as otherwise the forums would be nearly dead.

As for the actual achievement(s), I'm always amazed regardless of the server rules in the quick success considering the amount of logistics that would go into it.
    Protocol likes this.
  18. Pikallo Augur

My point was just that FI didn't run TL off to phinny via superior competition as was implied by that guy above.
    Protocol likes this.
  19. Protocol Dragon Defender

Gotcha. I just assumed he meant the LJ guilds, MM/LoZ/Juggernaut etc. Our relationship with the Ragefire guilds was always really cordial.
  20. ElaidaTL Augur

I dont see how it even matters if youre on different servers. Even with instancing of zones interfering with another guilds progression happens. Even passively.
  21. Silinius Augur

So to be clear, Dima and OGC did actually have a faster time (a little bit of an error on the PM/AM kill time from one of my guys caused some confusion). That said, it was a fantastic achievement for our guild and a display of how the server has worked together to reduce the gap between Ragefire xpac unlocks and Lockjaws. Also note that we did farm 62 Emp Keys prior to defeating Emp at just under 45 hours from launch time and moved in to VT the next day. I'm sure if we had the same little "bugs" that the instances had on Phinny and had chosen to utilize those mechanics, we would have beat it. Oh well.

Maybe we can set up a friendly competition for PoTime entry and clear. Of course you guys will see that in two months so keep tabs on your hours/minutes and we'll see you in 6 months when that time comes for us.

You game Dima?