Aten Ha Ra - Dead to Faceless Insanity at 92 hours (3 day, 20 hours) from Launch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silinius, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Silinius Augur

No math fail. Fastest Legit Kill Confirmed. Tack on 20+ hours to OGC for not keying for Emp and using bugged mechanics to pull him to zone. That's not a legit kill when you exploit bugged instances that were fixed post discovery.
  2. Glowerss Augur

So how did you kill Aten with all of her death touching warders still up?

Doesn't sound very legit.
    Punchu likes this.
  3. Soon Augur

I just broke Usain Bolt's 100m record by riding a bike.
  4. Soon Augur

Oops! I just realize I was slower even on a bike... sorry about that...
  5. Armistice New Member

None of the progression servers prior to this last set (Phinny, LJ, RF) had instancing. Are we seriously comparing Sleeper/Combine/Fippy/Vulak times to servers that had 3-4 copies of Ssra up to farm keys with? To make it extra absurd we've got the 2nd place finisher arguing with the 1st place finisher about whose kill is more legitimate.
  6. Jaime Lannister Augur

A guild on an instanced pick/raid server talking vs a guild with 0 competition and multiple picks about who did what the fastest in EQ history.

A+ quality stuff right here.
    Punchu and Pikallo like this.
  7. Storytimebros Elder

Comparing apples to oranges. The Combine was able to clear everything up to the gates of discord in less then 6 months. It was all legit without any instances or picks. It was also not the watered down version of what we are playing either. If we gave every guild a private same ruleset server with no competition then compared kills, might have something to mention of being worthy then. Maybe in 2 years when you get to some noteworthy content instead of the same old stand in a corner and assist we can compare some kill timers. If you really want to break some records start with the gates of discord and beyond. Pretty sure you will not be beating the current records from fippy omens and up.
  8. Armistice New Member

I would like to formally announce a new record. I started a progression server campaign for the Everquest pencil and paper tabletop RPG (it exists, look it up) and we were able to take down Aten Ha Ra in just 19 hours.

All dice were rolled fairly in a felt lined cup.
    Punchu and justasub like this.
  9. MabbuPhinny Augur

I mean, good work and all. But were splitting hairs here while comparing apples and oranges. I think OGC should roll a squad on Lockjaw to compete for PoP to settle this.

On a serious note, two threads on your Luclin accomplishments within 3 days? There obviously isn't anyone worthwhile left on Lockjaw to quench your thirst for recognition. I mean I know people play on Lockjaw still other than Faceless... but their recognition of these accomplishment clearly isn't enough.
  10. Skuf New Member

Anyone on Lockjaw knows that when FI says it's a legit kill. it means that the 4 folks boxing 18 toons each with autobot commands and 4 out of ever 6 man grp's being necro's with pets and auto casting, gets a kill. Nothing FI does is legit if you consider it real players playing. its rather sad and shows that a total of 4 folks have the run of the market and economy on Lockjaw. Its like the Koch brothers play eq
  11. Bewts Augur

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm just happy to gather more pixels from the 4 armed aliens, snakes, vampires, wurms and humans that reside on the moon.

With keying complete and the barrier weakening I can spend the next 6 months collecting pixels and farming AA for the 14 level 60 toons I have spread across 7 accounts. Hell, I might even make a BL again.

Grats to all who participated in the rapid lifting of AHR's skirt to reveal the path to Planes of Power.
  12. Nerf Herder Lorekeeper

Number 1 TLP Guild ever, continues to be number 1.

What is Dima going to do when FI starts beating his Fippy times into the ground?
  13. Pikallo Augur

I mean, I couldn't really care less either way and I'm certainly no fan of Dima so this has nothing to do me picking sides - but you have to admit trying to use the term "Legit" when you only killed AHR and there are still warders up. How is skipping the majority of the content in VT different from skipping the content in Ssra?
    Punchu likes this.
  14. fransisco Augur

Thats awesome.
    Congrats guys. And you did it without cheaing like phinny did.
  15. sifonin Augur

16. Machen New Member

This. I am looking forward to seeing what this round of TLPs do from about Omens to TSS. We had some insanely fast expansion clears in that stretch on Fippy. And Omens and DoDH were still with competition on the server.
    Punchu and TrinculoDarkblood like this.
  17. Machen New Member

There isn't a lot of room to beat them into the ground. Maybe they can beat them, but it won't be by much.
    TrinculoDarkblood likes this.
  18. AgentofChange Augur

Mmm these forum battles between the 2 biggest egos on their respective servers is going well with my morning coffee
    sifonin and Marek-EQ like this.
  19. Finchy Augur

instancing vs. an empty server....isn't that basically the same thing? You can stop the instancing argument at this point.
  20. Rcbauer Augur

The irony is that FI worked the deal with the lesser guilds on LJ so they could get to instancing faster