What guilds have killed the Emp ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Rcbauer Augur

Interested to see who has finished Luclin.
  2. MabbuPhinny Augur

I don't think everyone who has killed emp has killed Aten and finished luclin yet.

As for guilds that killed emp...I think...

OGC
    AoS
    In Virtue
    Darkwind?

Not sure who else... its being tracked at Phinnykills.com though.

I imagine since instances were effed last week that between the next two nights you will see 3-4 other guilds that have been waiting for emp kill him too.
  3. Murasame New Member

OGC
    AoS
    In Virtue
    Darkwind X
    Rosengard
    Entendre

As far as I am aware, only AoS and OGC have cleared Vex Thal.
  4. Rcbauer Augur

Agreed about the legit kills and VT being a joke.. Surprised Entendre beat EOE to Emp. Impressive.
  5. Remedial New Member

[IMG]

Entendre has a LEGIT kill Sunday, Oct 9th.

Heard about some other guilds that pulled him to entrance. whats the fun in cheating?
  6. ColumbusOG New Member

I beat you all with a world first 15 years ago. No one cares about server first on 15 year old content, over geared, over AA, with player power increases and people able to field raids of boxes. Really it's not impressive at all. Just play the game and have fun with your friends.
  7. Rcbauer Augur

Why'd you have to exploit it then?
  8. -wycca Augur

Grats guys!
  9. Brumski Augur

VT is Candyland. Get ready to see lots of really well geared people and boxes/alts. The hardest thing about raiding is being able to be online. (Starts too early, ends too late, kids/people need attention, wife agro, errands, etc.)
  10. bodes Augur

First legit kill on Phinny, grats
  11. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

I don't know anything about how other guilds did it, but Rosengard III killed Emp on October 5th with no tricks or exploits, and the full raid force keyed as normal.
  12. taliefer Augur

who were you in Triton?
  13. Chest_Rockwell New Member

Add BDA to the list, down as of 11:30pm tonight.
  14. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Grats guys! Happy to see many of you progress. Eager to see the Aten systemwides soon :)
  15. Kanamori Hitatomi New Member

Add CoC to the list too, downed with the oneshot as of 9:30 PM EST tonight.

Looks like EoE came in later this evening too.

Grats all!
  16. Rcbauer Augur

I heard EoE cheesed it by pulling to ZI.
  17. Heartland Augur

I'm pretty sure they had a mage pet tank it
  18. nightork New Member

I heard emp ssra was always pullable to the zone line so its not really cheeseing!
  19. bodes Augur

I heard this as well. No shock that the original mage pet exploiter guild would resort to this
  20. Rcbauer Augur

It's cheese
  21. Crackers Augur

I've seen multiple instances since it's been "fixed" and it's a crapshoot what people are getting. Some are getting Emp with the actual raid event, some are getting straight tank and spank. It's a crapshoot. Until this crap is fixed, there are no legitimate kills.

That said, let's be 100% honest, do you expect EoE to do anything less? EoE are the kids who play Monopoly and insist on being the banker so they can skim from the bank anytime the game gets too hard and they're going to lose.