Velious Bugs/Needed fixes thread!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaime Lannister, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Uliadyen1337 Journeyman

Ah ok. Thanks for the quick response! It's much appreciated.
    Prathun likes this.
  2. Vaclav Augur

First sentence of his post... he was qualifying that as broken because of needing > 72... important bit of context to skip.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Zool Elder

Thanks alot for the answeres :)
    Prathun likes this.
  4. Obsessed Journeyman

Chloro / NT vendor were not available in base pick of EC or Gfay when I checked on Thursday. Are they coming in April Patch?

Thanks for adding the Bard Disc vendor. For those that couldn't find him (with track and selos /boggle) he is on North wall of EC, not in tunnel.
  5. TessaPrincess Journeyman

Delete - found the vendor no where near the tunnel!
  6. bored monk Journeyman

7. Prathun Developer

Nortlav the Scalekeeper's files were all overwritten years ago. We'll try to reconstruct him using Al`Kabor server data and frog DNA. :D
  8. Vaclav Augur

Sounds like an experiment of Venril's that is bound to go wrong...

(I think he was the one that experimented on Frogs, right? I'm weak on Kunark lore)

Serious note though, good to hear you're looking at getting the "pre-Ghost" version back. Always felt odd he was missing.
  9. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

It was on Sarnaks.
  10. Brolie Lorekeeper

If that happens can he be renamed "The Million Dollar Erudite"?
    Prathun likes this.
  11. Vaclav Augur

I think we're both half right with that correction. It was that the sarnaks were created by VS by splicing Frogs with Dragons, no? Gah, old lore memories...
  12. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Oh right, it's Iksars + Dragons though.

Edit: I went on and researched this. The Sarnaks are Dragon+Iksar hybrids but VS did experiment on a frog/dragon hybrid, they're called the Sokokar and they were meant to be used as mounts for the Iksar army.
  13. bored monk Journeyman

I think he was actually trying to make a Jurassic Park joke guys.
    Prathun likes this.
  14. Uliadyen1337 Journeyman

Prathun, when Nortlav is added into the game, will he be buffed with MOTM or left alone to spawn in picks?
  15. Vaclav Augur

I realize that, it was close enough to trigger my "lore nerd" reflexes though!
    Prathun likes this.
  16. Vykk Lorekeeper

Sounds like Al'Kabor is going to be a handy resource for these TLPs. I'm pretty excited to get in that original Plane of Mischief our EQ Mac friends had for so long.
  17. yerm Augur

[IMG]
    Ladysoth, Prathun and Dither like this.
  18. Vaclav Augur

Lies, there's a handful of us. But just a handful.
  19. Deadliest Journeyman

But i do hope that with the nefs all bosses wont be walkovers, i want difficulty just not REGEN difficulty.

Is it possible to increase dmg of AOE's lower resist checks ? highten the attack on mobs so its dps output increases. So the difficulty lies in keeping main tank up or keeping group alive. instead of mainting dps in fear of regen :p

Upping those will also keep it possible for quality over quantity in fights instead of just dps needed.
  20. Prathun Developer

Well, it wasn't pretty, as the structure for all of his associated tables have changed dramatically since the Al`Kabor snapshot, but Nortlav the Scalekeeper has been reconstructed. Nortlav the Scalekeeper will spawn on progression servers in Hole 1.0 after Velious has unlocked on the server.
    Echo of Nortlav will spawn in Hole 2.0. The changeover to version 2.0 occurs when LDoN unlocks on the server.
    Jenarie, Uliadyen1337 and Vykk like this.