Veeshan's Peak Key Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Realoead, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Vaclav Augur

We've only got one dwarf rogue in IVAS that's been working pieces - so assuming you're referencing us could only be one person, and I know him well and he likes to make jokes.

And frankly doesn't have the time to harass pieces he's not intending to use.
  2. Oberan Elder

Not that it matters because it probably wont get fixed..

But with tokens of reclamation you can loot lore pieces(like medallion parts) multiple times by destroying one then looting another. After that you can reclaim them and then multi-quest them (personally i think that if you loot a lore item any of that item should disappear from your Reclamation list) but that would cost Daybreak sales of Tokens so it will probably never happens. This is how some of those pickup bots work....
  3. zekreject Journeyman

I haven't had any interactions with MIM on this server yet.
    But, I interacted with them in their original incarnation on zek, and I found them to be a decent guild who didn't pull any nonsense on anyone else. (Does Shimm still play, I talked with him sometimes about rotations?)
    So, in my books, they have a good rep. Good luck guys.

(Bollix <celestial empire> on rallos zek)
  4. timecop New Member

I've already said it twice. It'll be way more camped over the next 4 weeks. Currently most people are still leveling.
  5. GrugSA Augur

Say it all you want still not gonna change the fact that if you start it in 2 weeks you will still get keyed before your guild can raid VP. But hey it's not like any of yours that are camping VP key pieces need levels, epics, WDC or haste items. You have nothing at all to do beside the VP key, right?

Grats MiM or getting open world Talendor more then once and making it known who the second best guild on the server. Hope you got a CoF or 2.
  6. Jezzie Augur

7. Rizey Elder

Does this mean MiM won't run into problems with SA when contesting VP key pieces or are they still a lesser guild and should back off?
  8. BigDog Elder

I guess when the real guilds are in ToV you guys can finally do VP?
    Qelyn likes this.
  9. Rizey Elder

No? Lol. Full weetald in effect for BigDog too apparently.
  10. derpinscotch Elder

The smugness is strong in this thread. Hilarious coming here with a bleeding heart story, then following it up with peak smugness levels. Hope you guys have better strats at recruitment a few expacs down the line. Who am I kidding, you'll just end up quitting for the new TLP and selling your guild bank instead of giving it to the members that worked for it like always. Good luck, your downward spiral is beginning, isn't that exciting! You'll have a reason to sell all that gear for krono to pay the bills and can legitimize it by saying the guild moved (see failed) again!
    Agrippa likes this.
  11. Vaclav Augur

9 x 4 = 36 - VP's first clear was done with 31 by SoA. Even assuming zero open world Trak's we should be starting VP raids by early April.

And mind you, basically everyone knows about the secrets to doing the zone with those numbers.

Hell, first clear back on Combine/Sleeper for my guild was done at L60 still with 9. (Which yea, MotM requires a bit more numbers - and the ghosts don't hit quite as hard now - but still...)
  12. Vaclav Augur

Levels? For IVAS - the people that have been working on VP key parts are L56+ generally and they're doing it during LFG time - and they leave when they get a group. The L60's are the ones that hang out and make sure they get a part before moving on and/or people that are having to AFK a bunch where XPing isn't doable.

Epics? Again - every person I can think about is done their non-raid portion of their epic if not completely done it.

Haste items? We're getting dangerously close to giving dragon haste items to alts. Sounds productive!

WDC? Finally a semi-valid suggestion since our luck has been abysmal - 4 for all of Classic, 3 of which were literally the night before Kunark. But guess what? Can only do Vox and Gorenaire every 7 days anyhow. (And Gore as everyone has discussed plenty of times is rough - we do have the right roster for her though)

Besides on the last two - if you see someone camping VP keys during the hours of 9pm-midnight on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday please be sure to let us know, those are our raid hours, no one should be camping VP key parts during those times unless given an OK for it. The other 21 hrs on those days or 24 hrs on the other four days a week those options aren't relevant to us.
  13. GrugSA Augur

I highly doubt MiM will contest VP key pieces the way OGC and IVAS have been. If can't speak for my entire guild or the leadership. But the fact you guys aren't has earned you my respect when it comes to epic spawns and once you have killed Trak a couple more times the same with go for VP key pieces.
  14. Rizey Elder

Ohhhhh thank you massa for your permission!

Master has given Dobby a VP key!
  15. Vaclav Augur

LOL? Perhaps there's been some people falsely caught in the crossfire, but trust me, we didn't start anything first.
  16. GrugSA Augur

Can't do gore, can't do more then 1 Vox
    Ready for VP
  17. derpinscotch Elder

Lol AoS on downward spiral. See y'all on the next TLP!
  18. BigDog Elder

Wow this guy is super bitter? What scrub guild you in boy?
    Qelyn likes this.
  19. derpinscotch Elder

Every other guild on the server... Ya know, the ones that will be around by the end of the year.
  20. Vaclav Augur

On Vox - there's difference between ability and desire - we don't care to micromanage multiple raids. Perhaps that will change though. Remember we got our first kill with less than AoS did for their first kill (and I THINK a lower raid average - forget for sure)

On Gorenaire - We'll see, she's the assbeater of Kunark. We do have the right classes to make her manageable however.