Veeshan's Peak Key Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Realoead, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Realoead New Member

This is adressed to you lesser guilds of phinnigel. Just take a step back while the people actually going to raid VP work on their keys. You're just making it harder on yourself by bottle necking those key parts. Go work on levelling and try again in a month. Thanks.

Sincerely, a real Raider.
  2. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

I don't think you're going to get very far telling people how to play.
    Miss_Jackie and Nolrog like this.
  3. Spooky Augur

Perhaps any kind of statement from "a real Raider," other than belittling the players who are just here to relive the past would help your cause. Nothing I've seen has given any indication that "trying again in a month" will provide an easier path. Instead, we have "real raiders" offering to the dozens of ground spawns he has botted for krono.

Maybe you're not a "real" enough raider to already be keyed and involved in the Phara Dar kill. Sorry about that. Leave the keys to the important people in your guild; you're not needed. Your guild moved on without you.
    Agrippa and Miss_Jackie like this.
  4. Cicelee Augur

This has the potential makings of a five star, 10/10 thread.

TLP community, don't let us down!
    Leex and Reht like this.
  5. Finley Augur

The real raiders are already keyed and already killed Phara Dar.
  6. Rhiyannon Augur

*sees the troll bait, steps around it and continues to do her own thing*
    skattabrainz likes this.
  7. yerm Augur

This is adressed to you lesser posters of phinnigel. Just take a step back while the people actually going to get upset work on their replies. You're just making it harder on yourself by bottle necking those key posts. Go work on trolling and try again in a month. Thanks.

Sincerely, a real Poster.
  8. good post maker Journeyman

Sounds like you've got a pained soul, friend. Sucks to be you. It'd be a beautiful thing if the casuals as a whole griefed you poopsockers out of raiding VP.

Camp those key part, friends, and we'll open raid that stuff down the line. Down with Asylum.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  9. Warpeace Augur

lol....Casuals rise up!!:p
  10. yerm Augur

Your name would be like if I registered as "doesn't post much" or "never insults"
  11. good post maker Journeyman

Instead you went with germ, which adequately describes your contributions to this community.
  12. yerm Augur

Your mom.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  13. Thraine Augur

Look, he even used a period at the end of his pre pubescent come back lol
    Leex likes this.
  14. yerm Augur

A grammatically correct pre pubescent come back AND a correction as to the origin of my name, all in one. You're welcome.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  15. Saglagar Lorekeeper

Camp any key you want. You will be trained by AoS. If your even near one of the VP key camps you will be trained, your group will be wiped and no reason given. So go ahead and camp them all you want, you won't get jack squat. Troll all you want, I have seen it first hand. Happy Trails.
  16. yerm Augur

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your camp, the key, the respawn timer, and the whole veeshan's peak, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe grinding spot in the xp zones. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror. I await your answer. You have a full day to decide.
  17. Pseudofate Augur

Holly made a new account.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  18. Coach_Kegadin Augur

Where dat PVP server at bra?
  19. timecop New Member

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not, but I have legit gotten this as a response more than once from AoS and OGC members while I was at VP camps. I couldn't believe they were being serious.
  20. Maddox New Member

Sadly, not a joke. Equally sad, this is the best reward that life has for some of these people.

I have a hard time relating but perhaps the best response is pity. Empathize with this being the only place that they can find power/importance/meaning in life through griefing others on a throwback server of a 16 year old game. Take pity and let them eat their cake, they need it.