Veeshan's Peak Key Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Realoead, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Rhiyannon Augur

I'm reading the forums between answering the phone etc at hubby's garage so might have missed the fix catching up...
  2. Kiani Augur

Sleepers tomb isn't empty any more. Darkwind killed Master of the Guard there 3 days ago, loot was 2 spells....
    Prathun likes this.
  3. KeystoneFoH New Member

The VP key is still a cluster on Phinigel. Yes, they are respawning faster etc, however as someone said earlier there are something like 12 guilds doing/working towards VP at the moment. The ground spawns consist of 6-10 people sitting around the spawn location trying to see who can click the fastest. How is this remotely in line with the "spirit" of this server. The VP key worked in the past like this because Trak Teeth limited the number of people who needed to get the medallions. In this world of instanced infinite amounts of Trak Teeth, the new bottleneck becomes who has the best ping sitting on ground spawns and this is absurd. We are basing whether players and even guilds are able to access content on the speed of their mouse, or macro, instead of what they have accomplished as a guild.
  4. Korillo Augur

While it's not ideal they have upped the timer so that 15 medallions are spawned in each instance everyday. Even 6-10 people waiting for the spawn would all get their piece that day with medallions to spare, and that's if there is only 1 pick open!
  5. KeystoneFoH New Member

It isn't 6 to 10 people waiting for the spawn though. It's 6 to 10 people at a time waiting for the spawn. As soon as one person from guild X gets it they leave and are replaced by another person from guild X.
  6. Wintermalo Augur

You should join guild X then they seem to know what they are doing!
  7. Vaclav Augur

Guilds are starting to get done, trust me.
  8. Coka Lorekeeper

Thanks dude that's part of my signature. Not an actual post.

Nice insult where did you learn it? Internet 2009?

Thanks though. Way to stay on topic.
  9. yerm Augur

He posted on page 19. You responded on page 39. 3 weeks later. Then you end with "way to stay on topic"? Who are you trying to kid here? Go (try to) do stuff in velious; your opinion about a Phinny key bottleneck from kunark is completely meaningless.
    Pikallo likes this.
  10. Coka Lorekeeper

Sorry I do play on Phini myself, I see the frustrations had with it every day. My original point stands. Whether its on here or in guild.

My opinion isn't meaningless just because you say so, and just because I have a character on Ragefire.

Thanks.
  11. Pikallo Augur

Worst comeback ever? If you want to call someone out for using an outdated phrase or meme, by all means. But the guy just posted a random sentence that would have been the same now as in 2009. If he said something like "Nah nah DW, I'ma let you finish, but TL is the greatest ever", then maybe your comeback might make sense.
  12. yerm Augur

On page 59 he's going to completely own you, Pikallo. Get ready!
    Rhiyannon and Pikallo like this.
  13. Varis New Member

Very close to cancelling my two accounts because of this VP key quest. What a waste of time.
    Finley likes this.
  14. Sophism Lorekeeper

You'll get there, champ.
  15. Fadenea New Member

It doesn't matter what we say here, they are making money off the Krono ppl are buying to pay for those who are selling . I like that the key is not a cake walk to get but agree that what the ground spawn timers are causing ridiculous. It would find if it were not required for the entire raid party to have a key to get in. This quest is burning me out and I am seriously to the point of quitting the game because I am not having fun. I was looking forward to getting to this content because I missed it the first time around but it does not appear I am going to get to it this time either during its current timeline. After when the next expansion launches there will be no point in getting it. I'm tired of fighting ppl just to see the spawn to know where to click when it should. I've seen it flicker a few times and have been at it for over a week. The spawn of the mobs fine. at least you can run around killing things to bide your time but staring at the ground hoping to see an item long enough to click on it before a pile of other players do is just not fun and not really fitting in game lore and really needs to be rethought.
  16. Machentoo Augur

Thanks for bumping this thread. This should address:

A) The real population difference between Phinigel and Agnarr (Our thread made it to 39 pages, you agnarr wannabes!)

B) The current perception among Phinigel players that Agnarr players are a bunch of whiners who are used to throwing their salty tears around and getting what they want. Our thread made it to 39 pages of crying, you Phinigel crybabies, and we actually got some changes as a result!
  17. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

We did it reddit!
  18. welly321 Elder

Phinny had a 39 page thread
    Agnarr has twenty different two page threads.
  19. Kahna Augur

Only because Radarx was a bit more fond of thread merging than the new guy seems to be.