PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TowerDefense Augur

This is NOT a shot against AoS... Because I think what they did was f-in ridiculous...

But if we're policing kills, we should police the first trak kill, as they wiped and were able to reengage at 50%...

I think that's what machen is getting at is there's no way to police every guild, every kill. This is a historical site, it doesn't matter.
  2. Shimm Lorekeeper

MIM just downed what we believe is the first open world Talendor at 6:42PST/8:42pm central 3/8/16. Also took down Serverilous which had mitigation at 6:13PM PST/8:13pm central 3/8/16.
  3. Machen New Member

Already got you updated, grats
  4. Shimm Lorekeeper

Thanks Machen, your fast! :)
  5. -wycca Augur

PD's actually pretty easy, it's Hoshkar and Gore that are the tough ones =P.

But yea, fielding a raid force in VP before the end of Kunark is a pretty darn big accomplishment.
  6. Krimzin Augur

I meant getting the keys, we all know nothing in EQ is hard
  7. -wycca Augur

Yea this is the biggest barrier in the end. Most guilds simply won't organize this well nor systematically approach it, spawn instances, keep track of timers, pass off camps, etc. Then you have to get them all online at the same time to even do your first raid. All for a bunch of near-instant rot loot, with the exception of some PD items and like 2-3 other pieces.
  8. Vaclav Augur

Indeed - I could just fast forward to Velious and be perfectly happy. Rather sad that pathetic stuff in Velious is competitive with VP.
  9. Dadcop Lorekeeper

I was first to zone into dalnir, i did it on a level 1 named Gantik. Or does it need to be more trivial?
  10. Machen New Member

Sorry, you weren't nearly quick enough to get the server first for snarky unnecessary comments.
  11. Rhiyannon Augur

mach, appreciate both sites and recognize both are your work. dgb screwed up(again, shockers!), razzing you for their mess is BS, but hey people need to nitpick. you're willing to put in the time and effort to record at least something, they want it their way, they can take over. yeah I get why people are complaining, but don't take it out on the guy who is chronicling, dgb screwed up not him.
  12. Bobbydomino Elder

No one's been giving him a hard time. Everyone has thanked him for maintaining the website. Doesn't mean you can't criticize it and request a change. I'd still prefer if those kills were reset but the asterisk is a compromise.
  13. Dranix Augur

Its a perfectly acceptable compromise. It shows the historical data he wanted while still showing real kills and tracking guild accomplishment. I really hate that this situation even happened.I completely understand the initial line of reasoning and just disagreed with the implementation.

Thank you Machen for being flexible.
  14. AB-Muvien Elder

Sev and VS down today 3/9 by Caer Cadarn
  15. Machen New Member

Updated, Grats
  16. Shimm Lorekeeper

VS down by MIM at ~ 5:30PM PST 3/9/16
  17. Machen New Member

Updated, Grats!
  18. Tal-Ral New Member

Since Shimm didn't post it. Trakanon down by MiM approximately 8:30pm PST. Numix was yellow spam.
  19. Protocol Dragon Defender

Feels good not having that asterisk next to your kills.
    Agrippa likes this.
  20. Dranix Augur

Yes, yes it does.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.