Server Downtime: Weds, Jan 20 @ 5:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

1. NoBuffs New Member

Yes, how dare us people who pay for this service expect it to work with as little downtime as possible. What monsters! Next, we'll be expecting finished games at launch or cars that don't explode in rear end crashes, or airplanes that don't fall out of the sky! The nerve!
  2. Cendharia Journeyman

I'm not mad...have lots of patience, games are buggy ..games get more bugs with new code added..been playing online since 1995, never seen a bugless game yet...know why? That would require humans to be perfect and never make mistakes. Being that humans aren't perfect...crap happens. Slow down, take a deep breath, go for a walk..talk to your Mom..or whatever. Being "mad" doesn't make it go any faster.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  3. Ranec New Member

Yah! Like the Space Station or something.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  4. Ranec New Member

This IS about as entertaining as watching NASA TV.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  5. Cinya New Member

Hm... well at least this let me take time to clean my kitchen lol, just finished a little bit ago.
    nolan081100 and Cendharia like this.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

Beware, my upset mouse is very angry
  7. Eniner Augur

I like popcorn.
  8. Ranec New Member

It was sarcasm o_O
    nolan081100 likes this.
  9. Cendharia Journeyman

Like you would know what it was that was being fixed. :p I have a landlord like that..doesn't understand crap about the furnace, but hangs over the serviceman's head making suggestions and getting in the way of the tech. He drives me and the service people crazy. Let them do what they know how to do..meantime find something you forgot to do...like the dishes..yeah that's boring but..just think you got something accomplished. :)
    nolan081100 likes this.
  10. Kaorii New Member

Works for me.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  11. Cendharia Journeyman

Sometimes sarcasm is hard to detect without viewing someone's facial expressions..and hearing tone of voice...just sayin' :p
    nolan081100 likes this.
  12. Mazoola New Member

Maybe so, but how about some minor feedback, let us know a timeframe or maybe just pop in and day gosh, we really working hard on this issue so bear with us, perhaps another hour max, or SOMETHING. otherwise u get the poop slinging, and I say rightly so. We sit here and are thinking in our minds, maybe rightly so, or not, but truth doesn't matter when truth isn't told to us to begin with, that all them techno wizards working the problem are on their scheduled union ruled breaks eating pizza and slurping soda pop all day, then back to the NASA type control room, and the chief is asking all nerds if its a go/no go. and when some pion says no go, they all slam on the ABORT button and of course then its break time again. Well, true or not, we thinking it, so TELL us something for crying out loud. Or resentment builds and yeah, we get crabby and fling poop. and here's one novel idea, try fixing it right the first time. Woof, what a concept huh.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  13. Ranec New Member

I'm gonna go do the dishes...
    nolan081100, Cendharia and Calinae like this.
  14. N0tThisAgain New Member

Good thing i have the science channel!
  15. Trizzity New Member

did the dishes, laundry, threw fish in the oven, im gtg lol
  16. skr3w3d New Member

NO! Not the RED button!!
  17. Time Burner 2 Augur

Why would most of the requesters for double exp want double exp when you're playing a game that offers leveling as a primary reward system? Is it so your 9th alt can group with your guildies for 3 weeks until you tire of it? We all know how many real newbs eq has these days.
  18. Furtenz New Member

I recently started back. The more things change the more they stay the same. Like one of the Devs said back when I played the first time "You are in our world now." So basically F you and deal with it even if you are paying. Which I do not do any more.
    nolan081100 and Shainai like this.
  19. Orbital101 Augur

Sadly some people brains is formed of brain fart materials only.

Anyway time to a watch a third movie lol
    Gyurika Godofwar and nolan081100 like this.
  20. Mazoola New Member

AMEN BROTHER>Been saying it all day.
    nolan081100 likes this.