FYI: Fixing TBM Itemization Bugs/Issues is a Focus For the Team

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roshen, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Benzarden Augur

Can we please discuss heroic stats on non-visibles? Why does every non-vis need +50 HCha? Why does almost every non-vis have more hp than mana? Why is there no real differentiation between heroic stats on these non-vis items? It's like every non-vis item was designed for hybrids that want to sell items to vendors at higher prices. You created a variety of non-vis items. Surely you wanted some variety in the stats on those items.
  2. Rhodz Augur

Funny thing is that the TLPs are told fixing instancing is a focus for the team.
    At the same time BTW.
    Does that sound focused?
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Kirbane Augur

Neglection Flayer proc changed from Blessed Rune IX to Strike of Disease X.

really? why would that be changed........ the rune proc is good, its a worthless weapon with out it
  4. MariusoftheDead New Member

What about that ship to ship combat, tho?
  5. Axxius Augur

Currently on live servers it has melee proc Alleviating Burst X and focus Sympathetic Remote Healing Surge XII (wtf?). Could care less about the melee proc. But is focus also changing to a matching Sympathetic dd? Please say Yes.
  6. Grummy_NB Augur

How about adding +Bash to item for stats? so far nothing I have seen has it.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Better yet make an aug that is a type 3 and will max skills like Bash, know there are others. Could even add something to combine all the +bash augs from Zeb in the Void to a super bash aug maxing your skill.
  8. Demin New Member

Still don't see type 9 aug for Charms only type 5 going to make it to update?
  9. Randragon Augur

Demin said:

and

Dzarn said:

So this is all we know to date. That list he gave us and the possibility of other stuff fixed.

I guess we will have to wait till the Test Patch notes from 13th hit the website to know or log into test after the patch.
  10. Bigstomp Augur

Yes. Let us keep a rune proc. Actually, why not just give us 2 aug slots in a war weapon. Then we can customize as needed. Those that want rune can have rune, those that don't can have other things.
  11. Darkark Augur

Sure, you can focus on more than one thing at a time. Take texting and driving for instance.
    Quuq, beryon, Mayfaire and 6 others like this.
  12. Repthor Augur

i see what you did there:rolleyes:
    Mayfaire, Fanra, svann and 3 others like this.
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

Another concern...the almost total lack of clairvoyance on pally usable items. Anyway, glad some things are getting fixed. I have had a charm for weeks now that is unusable at present.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  14. Random_Enchanter Augur

This would be a concern if it wasn't for the fact that clairvoyance the stat does almost nothing for you.

Literally, I believe that, clairvoyance's effect is something in the lines of [# of clairvoyance]/100 % chance to save [# of clairvoyance]/10 mana per cast. so at 1000 clairvoyance you have a 10 % chance per cast to save 100 mana. Mathmatic's law of averages says this is 10 mana a cast. at 2000 clairvoyance its 40 mana a cast.
  15. Axxius Augur

At least it does something! :)

Now, look at all that hCHA...
  16. Dzarn Developer

Updated the previous post. There were two rounds of weapon effect changes that were done internally and the notes from the previous post only covered the second round. This meant that things that were changed in the first round then modified in the second round may not be messaged clearly, prime example would be the Staff of Undead Legions.

- Staff of Undead Legions proc changed from Banish Undead to Banish Soulless XIV, focus effect changed from Sympathetic Invigorating Burst VII to Sympathetic Strike of Flames XIV.

- Reverted the internal change to Neglection Flayer, its effect will remain Blessed Rune IX.
  17. Benzarden Augur

18. Iila Augur

Clairvoyance has a 2% chance to save mana up to your clairvoyance value when you cast a spell.

If it actually did scale up in chance, there might be a reason to care about it. But it's just a stat that mostly does nothing.
  19. Triconix Augur

Blessed be thy name! I'm so happy this change was reverted.

Edit: Not only is it staying a rune proc, but it's being upgraded from VII to IX?! *faints*
  20. Tyraxor Augur

To think in what shape this would be if Dzarn wouldn't have been allowed back some time ago...
    he looks like the last glimmer of hope really, keep it up good man.
    Geri_Petrovna likes this.