Lockjaw - Modest Man retiring, moving to Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Darth Augur

Good luck on PA Dima.
  2. Pukkun New Member

Good luck on getting a personality.
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

What he said could actually be perceived as nice for once and you gotta go insult him.

Poor guy, not only does he gotta get picked on for being disabled but you gotta pick on him for his personality too.
  4. Vaclav Augur

I don't imagine Darth named the server with an abbreviation for an auction site by accident.

Has the server been called Phinigel Autropos by Daybreak yet? Only seen his first name only.
  5. AlmarsGuides Augur

I actually didn't even catch that. That may be reading too much into it though. I don't think Darth is intelligent enough to pull off such a clever insult. I just took it as a snide remark about him leaving.
  6. Silinius Augur

Good luck on Phinny Dima!
  7. Ello-prexus Journeyman

have fun over there
  8. Lexithefaceless Journeyman

I wouldn't say that.

I think the decision to change for MM is more fundamental. There is simply more RMT potential on Phinny. Dima would never admit it but that's my own personal take on it.

I wish MM all the best.
  9. AlmarsGuides Augur

Almost every major boxer is going to Phinny to farm raids.

In fact the sole reason i am not going to Phinny is because there's going to be too much competition for Kronos
  10. Zinth Augur

It would be better if the atmosphere had a higher degree of comradery...

uhm...

wouldn't that help if MM members didn't weewee on other people and just stomping over them stealing their camps with massive mage armies etc? had that happen to me SEVERAL times. One of them was when I announced a certain armortype dropping in a certain temple zone, 7min and then a MM mage armor agressively took over my camp which I have had for hours at that point.

so if you seek comraderie, then maybe be nice to ppl instead of weeweeing all over them?
    Kridina and AlmarsGuides like this.
  11. AlmarsGuides Augur

I dont like many posts but when I do they contain the word weewee
    Kridina likes this.
  12. Glowerss Augur

You've been drinking the Kool-Aid. Stay small, FI. :)
  13. Imdead Augur

Viva la revolution!
    Riley likes this.
  14. Imdead Augur

Who is going to fraps every FI raid now? Who had the bet on MM self destructing at just over 2 months after blowing up the rotations? I know MM constantly asserted they would always be the last man standing on Lockjaw but I guess that wasn't true either? Lockjaw is going to be so boring now, gotta roll an alt on Phinny I guess to keep up with the drama. Such a sad day.
  15. Weverley Augur

You should know better and keep that kind of info out of general chat. But we all make mistakes What's important is learn from them.
  16. rekais910 Augur

Well this thread hasn't been as bad as I expected! Either way. I'm guessing that it'll be a good server for the most part. The instancing will shut down a lot of the drama and hopefully there will be a lot more of a friendly competition on the open world targets.
  17. Zinth Augur

Nah, I don't mind other to know when stuff is live, it doesn't need to be kept secret and if people are respectful of others, then it is a lot more fun for all of us ;-)
  18. Fiyero Augur

For someone claiming to not like when others get mistreated here, you sure mistreat people a lot lately.
  19. Fiyero Augur

Why would you assume open world targets are going to be friendly? The TL contingent that's playing there will just dominate that.
  20. Lejaun Augur

I imagine the open world targets will be the nastiest of any server yet, just by judging by the sheer number of people and top guilds that seem to be wanting to play on Phinigel.

I expect the average life of a Naggy or Vox in the open world to be less than 5 minutes.