Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orienn TreeHugger

go on
  2. Alavaz Lorekeeper

Thank you for this earth shattering revelation that no one has yet brought to light...
    I don't get it... People want FI hand me downs but are simultaneously pissed about it? And why are MM sitting in hammocks jerking off?
    Simone likes this.
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

There are 32 pages explaining the picture.
  4. Alavaz Lorekeeper

I have not seen jerkin it in hammocks mentioned once in all 32 pages.
    Simone likes this.
  5. AlmarsGuides Augur

6. Alavaz Lorekeeper

Simone likes this.
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

My desktop background is a picture of the sun that way I can get a tan while I am playing Everquest.
    Simone and rekais910 like this.
  8. rekais910 Augur

They make tan lights bro. Use them outside so you can get sun while you sun.
  9. AlmarsGuides Augur

[IMG]
    rekais910 likes this.
  10. Simone Augur

DHS and Faceless merged into a guild called The Adversary at the end of Kunark and then that guild in turn folded during Velious.

But yeah if Gremin is calling the rotation quits then I have a feeling I need to get in game and check my in box.....
  11. Nechi-Brell Augur

So if those same guilds got together now and decided by a majority to keep Efreeti FFA and the rest of the rotation active... you'd still be doing what you are accusing FI of doing which is one guild controlling the rotation because its their way or the highway.
    Simone likes this.
  12. Hendar2 Augur

That was under different leadership, and there were some extenuating circumstances (as I've heard).
  13. Simone Augur

EoE really crushed that server. By the time Luclin rolled around there was really only three active raiding guilds left, Echoes of Elysium, League of Grand Adventurers and Reload Ing Pleasewait.
    Finley likes this.
  14. rekais910 Augur

If all of the guilds got together with a meeting that followed rotation rules and brought all members to the meeting and the vote passed by the rules then I would see zero problem with it, I wouldn't like it but I'd have to live with it. As long as faceless isn't holding guilds under duress. That did not happen. What's going now isn't the fair and balanced rotation. So there will be no rotation until it is returned to it's former glory, right now it's six feet in the ground.
  15. Endtime Elder

I congrats DHS for making this decision soley for them selves, with DHS leaving rotation, rotation is basically no more completely.
    rekais910 likes this.
  16. Reap Elder

I don't. I think hes playing it safe. He got called out hard for being deceitful and not following rotation rules. And that is 100% fact - cannot be disputed except by trolling and ignorance. Imo, shouldn't be allowed a voice on a rotation again. That's not to say DHS shouldn't - but certainly a different representative.
  17. Hendar2 Augur

As I look around today, I see no rotation at all. There is no reason to blame DHS for that, we just recognize the state of the server. We are not taking anyone's side. We are getting out of the way and letting those two guilds settle their differences.
    Simone likes this.
  18. Djinnkitty Augur

"No mommy, Billy took the shoe first, he knows it's my favorite Monopoly piece. Until I get the shoe I'm throwing the *whole* board on the floor! It's his fault!"

Second verse, same as the first.
  19. Reap Elder

Honestly, I'm tired of pointing out facts and arguing. I'm not blaming DHS, but I am Gremin. You're welcome to view why in that filth-riddled 32 page thread. Think it was around page 27-30.
  20. Ragefire4life New Member

So let me get this straight.
    This whole thread is about a decision that you weren't included on about making efreeti FFA?
    Which means it was taken away from you because you can't compete?
    So you declare FFA on everything but you can't compete?
    Thank god your not on ragefire....whole lot of you are a bunch of children lol
    Simone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.