Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlmarsGuides Augur

MiM has been around longer and has had more of a core base on each progression server. RoI dominated The Combine and on Fippy I think were part of Citizen and then on this server they are part of Faceless.

RoIs interests lie with live everquest. TLPs I think are more what to do when they're bored.
    lockjaws likes this.
  2. Dupre_MIM Elder

You're all welcome to your opinion. I stated before, and you can see that in the publically shared transcript of our leaders chat channel, that MIM was not interested in getting involved in the spat between MM and FI. MM however chose to attack PFoE's mob tonight. When MM took their spat with FI to rotation guilds who had no involvement in that disagreement, that is when I chose to involve us in it. Gulfein was made aware I didn't want to be involved but if he threatened our interests that would change my stance.

If people think less of me for standing up for the rotations stability, well that's your choice. My response remains the same. MM's beef was with FI, and they instead took it out on a smaller guild while they slept.
    Alphont likes this.
  3. rekais910 Augur

https://www.reddit.com/r/everquest/comments/3mpfsj/faceless_leadership_in_leaders_channel_efreeti/

Read the paste bin file. If you think that any of this is personal then you're wrong. Though if you also think that everyone is innocent in all of this then think again. Responsibilities were not followed by many.
  4. Okial Augur

By allowing that meeting with MM purposefully excluded, You Are Involved. By not informing them until Darth did it in a hostile fashion A WEEK LATER, You Are Involved. By sitting back when you WATCHED as FI purposefully antagonizing this breach, You Are Involved. I wouldn't piss on fire to put you out.
  5. Okial Augur

LOL NICE VOX KILL, BET AD APPROVED THAT RIGHT
  6. rekais910 Augur

I understand what you're saying. Though with what was written by Darth in the file. Why let Faceless decide on their own to change a STABLE rotation? If you supported a stable rotation then why did that happen in the first place? This is still nothing but a hollow attempt with puppet strings hanging from Darth's fingers.
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

Well...

Now the fun starts.

[IMG]
  8. Dupre_MIM Elder

I'm just curious, who are Rekais910 and Okial?
    lockjaws likes this.
  9. Okial Augur

Yep. Been waiting for it when they've been socking all day, saw them running in when i was pulling for group. Man, so much on this server.
  10. rekais910 Augur

Jaluden Jalootin
    The Funky Modest shaMan.
  11. Dupre_MIM Elder

Please understand Faceless and MIM have disagreed on multiple instances. I've also disagreed with MM on multiple occasions. I've also never made it a point to attack either, and they've left me alone for the most part.

If you think Darth controls me you're mistaken. Again, I stated in leaders chat I wasn't interested in their spat. I also stated there what would bring me to choose a side. I've chosen based upon the actions today.
    Simone likes this.
  12. rekais910 Augur

And the complete lack of notice of the meeting or the contents of the meeting to MM for a week? And a complete lack of action during the meeting where Faceless broke rotation which they admitted to in the text? Your actions are backwards right now Dupre. You claim to support the rotation, but your actions so far have all been in support of Faceless. You had already chosen and that's based on your actions so far.
  13. Brickslap New Member

Your correct.
    lockjaws and Simone like this.
  14. Protocol Dragon Defender

Yes.
    lockjaws and Simone like this.
  15. Simone Augur

My understanding is that Yukan agreed to it.
    lockjaws likes this.
  16. Majin New Member

Lockjaw is about to be an all out war zone. Be prepared.
    rekais910 likes this.
  17. Lejaun Augur

If that's true, then let him say so.
  18. Nechi-Brell Augur

Wow so AD let FI have Vox instead of letting MM try and steal it over night... seems like all the server is really with MM now.
    Simone likes this.
  19. Simone Augur

He was in a chat with all of the other guilds besides myself and Modest Man and what I am hearing is that they agreed to let Faceless kill mobs that spawn outside of that guild's prime time.
  20. Okial Augur

Lol. Seriously, lol. They're geniuses.

By they I mean FI.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.