Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rovoid New Member

Concise and well-structured post Razgadz. All the majority of us want to know is do you know what the root cause is and when will it be fixed. If anyone at DBG wants to judge the level of discontent then simply observe what is discussed in general chat. Many of my in game friends have now left the server, possibly never to return. If it is a software issue then why does it seem to be manifest only on AB. If it is a hardware problem then will the server or component be replaced? If so, when? If the business model for an EU server no longer works and the issues won't be resolved (as there appears to be little appetite from DBG to address the problems thus far) then let us all know so we can make an informed choice as to what action to take.
  2. Mr_Shadow Journeyman

Maybe they're getting us in the mood for the next expansion, making us Fear that the server will crash and Hate when it happens? ;)
  3. Rapunzel New Member

I just want to know ,why no comment Comes from DB ?
  4. Cidran Augur

Ty Razgadz,

+1
  5. Diani Augur

Ok just in case someone reads this:
    Server was showing RED down on server select for approx 4 minutes
    2 other accounts were frozen (windows taskmaster showed them as not responding)
    After 4 minutes serverstatus changed to up and the frozen accounts jumped to characterselect
    Uptime shows 2 days and 23 hours for the bazaar.
    The account that saw the RED down status had to boot logged in char from the server to log in.
  6. CymruOne New Member

OMG I don't get permission from the better half to play much and when I do the server is down or I get booted before I can finish anything :( .....
  7. Eladamri Journeyman

And THANK YOU DB...... missi now bugged again, because 1 mob missing =( Thank you very much for wasting my time =(

Really if you do not fix that till end of the month I will step down with all my Accs to Silverstatus and will stay there till then!!!!! And if you still believe that I will buy the new Exp........ FORGET IT!!!!
  8. delfchen Lorekeeper

signed and supported
  9. Nicemen New Member

Signed Nicemen:(
  10. Igniz Augur

I wonder if they are aware that denial to deliver paid-for services is illegal ...

I dearly hope it is denial to deliver. The only option to that would be that their staff actually IS as incompetent as a majority of players meanwhile consider them o_O
  11. Rennia .

Agree. We pay to play and to have fun. Right now we are paying but can't really play... It would be much easier to cope with this if we knew what is going on, and if we knew that it's being worked on.
    tanith likes this.
  12. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Signed and supported

Martin aka HSishi

Playing EQ since Nov. 2002
  13. pikes New Member

Wow I'd love a job where I can sit on my all day making up new expansions and ignoring the existing problems. Maybe even one that is an online game that states servers have had days of uptime when they are infact crashing, leaving players with negative exp even during what would be a enhanced exp period. Any ideas please or do you have to be an incompetent cretin .....
  14. pikes New Member

:mad: You ignore AB server and have done for months now. I haven't seen any GM's or Guides let alone events. I challenge Daybreak to run Everquest live feed from AB server and to run a 3 hour GM event.Lets see how they cope with the constant crashing and negative exp :mad:
  15. Vasp New Member

Can anyone please confirm that AB is having issues with crashing, seems a lot of player there are very confused and are claiming something that does not exist? Anyone?:)
  16. Mr_Shadow Journeyman

I've crashed at least once a day I've played this week. Usually at what is nighttime in China, where I live, so presumably daytime in Europe.
  17. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

confirmed! so far my chars crashed 4 times today and at least 4 times yesterday.
  18. Vasp New Member

19. Tyraxor Augur

At this point you have to assume it's their way of preparing a server merge, and having good reasons for it. They wanted to dump this part of their biz long ago (remember ProSieben Sat1?).
    But dumped people don't create money...so gotta merge them to U.S.

Think about it for a second...why no communication otherwise? They can't come here and say they are doing it on purpose. The mods etc are gagged.
    Just a theory but it does make a scary amount of sense.
  20. Vasp New Member

@ Tyraxor, it would be scary if they merge other servers into AB :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.