Test Update 08/12/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Brudal Augur

Perhaps Dzarn will take that into consideration and make adjustments based on feedback. Although, he may also not want your Thunderkick or Cranestance to receive that much of a boost with the synergy boost being so high (125%), or he might reconsider the generously high HH amount of your fists of fury proc when comparing how many times you hit vs a slower hitting class such as the Berserker. I don't presume to know his intentions for the numbers selected.

81 (15 + 66) is still 81 even if you can't add the 11 from mammoth due to stacking issues.
  2. SneakyFast Journeyman

So for Praetor Vitio, our most recent one was 117 seconds long. My burns were just finishing,so I will consider it a burst fight. The top 5 was 3 wizards, necro, and a rogue.
  3. Qulas Augur

Whoops math is hard.
  4. Qulas Augur

And with Battle Stomp going you'll have a constant 127% damage mod going, compared to our 81% with Zan Fi's. So Berserkers are still getting a huge advantage.
  5. Brudal Augur

Combined: A praetor august on 7/26/2015

Krixis - 6453
    --- Battle Leap - 2
    --- Battle Stomp - 175

Sometimes i have to try leap when rooted or blind or the mob is being pushed to the zone in.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. sojero One hit wonder

Mills, have you seen any of the parses yet from the new stuff?

I would wait to complain until you see what actually is affected. I don't think this will bring any melee class anywhere near what necro are capable of. BUT if it does, maybe they will need some love too.
    Songsa, Sheex and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

This is starting to veer into TLP whiner territory. If anything/anyone needs love it's rain spells. Take that nerf away from the last patch and these last 2 patches would be mostly awesome.
    Mintalie, Igniz and Ibadan Kun'Tirel like this.
  8. Greyvvolf Lorekeeper

Gladestrider's Leap - Rank 1/1 (cost me 6 AA)
    - Causes you to momentarily become one with nature, allowing you to leap forward in the blink of an eye."

Has a 30 second base reuse time on it, and works the same way as say Cheetah's Pounce (Beastlord) or Mistwalk (Druid) AA's do.
    Randragon and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  9. kizant Augur

Looks like a pretty good update. Things finally seem to be going in the right direction with this game.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Songsa like this.
  10. Randragon Augur

Thank you for posting that.
  11. segap Augur

Today was not your first mention of it:
    And this other instance that I could remember off the top of my head. Did not search to see if you had any others.
  12. ~Mills~ Augur

Congrats you found a mystical pattern of me mentioning it once here and once however long ago that was on a totally different topic.
  13. Qulas Augur

The server still hasn't been patched as of this post.
  14. Brudal Augur

I was able to see innate rage after /resetaa and was able to click train however the line disappeared after the 1st purchase.
  15. Slasher Augur

ya I'm hoping we get to test the changes before they go live but who knows.
  16. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Daybreak should utilize the players on Test such as myself to help correlate some feedback and numbers like they did with the Advanced Loot System and the 16th Anniversary Tasks. I think things would always go smoother for the Live servers and more bugs would be ironed out and more tweaks applied if that were the case on a consistent basis. We worked with Hludwolf directly on the other two things and a lot of fixes were implemented because of that effort.
  17. sojero One hit wonder

Parse for sk, did the same on test as on live. Added the piercing part of the log to show the actual melee differences. All parsing was done with 2H Lance of the bloodfiend + 16 dmg aug (386/37)

On Live
    sk buff + ench buff + shm buff
    /GU Combat Dummy Kala in 1316s, 11943k @9076sdps --- Sojero 11943k@9076sdps (9076dps in 1316s) (7025 dps piercing)

sk buff + visage of death + ench buff + shm buff
    /GU Combat Dummy Kala in 1518s, 32904k @21676sdps --- Sojero 32904k@21676sdps (21676dps in 1518s) (19947 dps piercing)

sk buff+ visage of death + carmine blade + ench buff + shm buff + bard songs + bard burn + shm epic (46276 dps piercing)
    /GU Combat Dummy Kala in 1828s, 96444k @52759sdps --- Sojero 96444k@52759sdps (52759dps in 1828s)

On Test
    sk buff + ench buff + shm buff
    /GU Test One Hundred Three in 1232s, 16874k @13696sdps --- Sojero 16874k@13696sdps (13696dps in 1232s) (11702 dps piercing)

sk buff + visage of death + ench buff + shm buff
    /GU Test One Hundred Three in 1557s, 41449k @26621sdps --- Sojero 41449k@26621sdps (26621dps in 1557s) (24484 dps piercing)

sk buff+ visage of death + carmine blade + ench buff + shm buff + bard songs + bard burn + shm epic
    /GU Test One Hundred Three in 1666s, 95665k @57422sdps --- Sojero 95665k@57422sdps (57422dps in 1666s) (51241 dps piercing)

Looks like the changes will have good effects on our sustained but minimal effect to our burns.

I will do zerker as soon as I have time and the AA is available for them on test
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Iila Augur

Could you re-do one of the test server parses on a GH dummy to see if there's any noticeable difference from the stats between the two dummies? Someone on test should have an open GH with dummies already set up.

Numbers look solid, raising the floor on melee dps is good.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  19. sojero One hit wonder

I thought about that too. Heading to bed, will try to do a hall dummy this weekend. I choose a gh dummy on live that was dark blue, same as test arena one. Did all my test parses first, as the Rathe was down for a while, and forgot you can't pop dummies in live arena like on test.
  20. Iila Augur

Oh, better idea. How do your hit DI graphs look between the two?

If they're the same shape, the parses should be 'good enough' to compare.