Ragefire Rotation Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abracadabra, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Marthisdil Augur

Actually - the posts were TL and Apok to be quite honest. There's others that everyone had issues with, too, but they are now over on LJ.

But yes, you are correct - early on, many in TL behaved like most of those in Apok (and now RoE) behave today and was a reason to lump them in with the asshattery. However, that's changed a lot in the past few weeks. Skyp, Jain, First, and their other officers are trying pretty hard to get rid of that stuff from TL.

Dojii could give a flip if one of you guys were screwing with other folks. As long as your pullers and tanks continue to target real mobs, and not fake Inny/CT so no one gets a vacation again, he's perfectly content to let you guys do what you want within the rules that DB has set forth, guild relations be damned.
  2. Tweene Augur

I like how you're pretending we didn't talk in Plane of Hate nor me giving you cleric handouts.
  3. Marthisdil Augur

Eilad - it's all good - servers are down and I have nothing else to do right now ;)

BTW - I do want to say that we appreciate Rosengard - we've always had good experiences with your folks and hope it continues
  4. Tweene Augur

I have had RoP in my raids for quite some time. They are now members due to your guild not raiding, ever.
  5. Marthisdil Augur

LOL - when was this supposed conversation? Was it this past Friday night?
  6. Ello-prexus Journeyman

And the fact that we kicked em out for being a**hats.. :)

edit: whoops..we had one leave the guild on their on volition.. a person who was afraid we were going to be like Apok.. and then joined you.
  7. Ello-prexus Journeyman

Again.. let me know when you're in fear.. could use some wizard drop handouts. You can call me out all you want on it too. I promise my feelings won't be hurt :)
  8. Tweene Augur

Funny I watched them guild remove themselves and then give them a tag. Also funny how you're pretending you didn't wipe to a hate mini while I watched.
  9. Ello-prexus Journeyman

I corrected myself. Also, I've never wiped to a hate mini in 14 years.. 15 years.. yes, 14 no
  10. Tweene Augur

Sorry it happened a week ago.
  11. Tweene Augur

Your guild leader was really nice enough to "track" the last clerics of innoruk up, wince you guys were leaving after wiping to a hate mini.
  12. Ello-prexus Journeyman

I was on vacation last week. just got back today and am catching up on the forum so wasn't there for any wipe.
  13. Ello-prexus Journeyman

was that where you gave the drop to his wife?
  14. Marthisdil Augur

Let's count them down:

I**ky - Yup! That was a few months ago - does he still Ice Comet on inc?
    P***en - Yup! same time as I**ky - generally nice guy - we're still friends even. He just brought his ranger over (G***er) from RoP to Apok.

The two above let us know in guildchat they were leaving to go raid with Apok back then.

A****ctor/Ve***n/his other couple of boxes - Yup! He was Apok tagged the day after he left RoP (he did leave a toon in the guild - he has 5 of them - I personally kicked it from the guild - was a L42 cleric at the time). He got pissed at people training him in game (hit attitude seemed to be problematic at times), and feeling disrespected in the guild (he thought everyone loved him, etc, etc)...pissed off the whole serverwide Cleric channel a couple of months ago...etc, etc. He actually left the guild. This was after he accused the guild of becoming "like TL and Apok".

We've not lost anyone else that i'm aware of to Apok.
  15. Orpheuus Journeyman

This affects everyone who wants to get their Epics on this progression server, ALL players should be involved and have impact on this discussion, not the selected 'handpicked' few. The best thing that could happen is everyone gets a fair say in this matter.
    To have half of the targets 'free for all' is half a rotation.
    I haven't seen many people mention whats wrong with the current rotation, It rotates targets between the eligible guilds evenly and fairly and is very simplistic.

As for this 'Proposal' ... To have half of the targets FFA is only half of a rotation period. A complicated spreadsheet and timer/clock is over complicating things.

'Casuals' are a main source of income for this company. These players need a voice in this matter and have every right to do so, to take away this opportunity for all players to express opinion is a bad decision for everyone in the long term.

Being fair should always be first and foremost.
    skattabrainz and Fromages like this.
  16. Tweene Augur

I gave his cleric gear prior to you wiping to the hate mini and your leader "tracking" the last clerics, but all in the same night.
  17. Tweene Augur

Innky tops DPS over TL wizards. Just a FYI.
  18. Diemond Augur

Apok can never beat TL in a DPS race, just saying.
  19. Marthisdil Augur

Skyps post was right here in this forum asking folks to come to the meeting. How much more "all" do you want?
  20. Esper Augur

Innky is one of the few that does show up in the parses. But that is not saying much, the last few contested CTs we had against Apok I actually out dps'd all of their mages/wizards/necros except Innky.... and I am a druid.