Effective Immediately Confirmed Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marek-EQ, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Realitycheck Elder

Ehhhhhh, more realistically DBG instituted the rotation that currently exists because they knew it was wholly unsustainable and if they could institute a policy that would force people back to the bargaining table to make something that was realistic and removed them from the picture.

That is pretty clear based on the rapid changes that are being made to the current rotation because people are realizing that it won't benefit them how they originally thought it would.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  2. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

I don't believe Roshen has shown any disdain towards your guild, and drop the conspiracy theory, I thought such things were complete and utter nonsense when they were said about the dev's and TL, I believe it is equally nonsense to attempt to link a dev with Apok
  3. Pixn Journeyman

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    “And this proposal was not agreed upon by 66% of the raiding guilds that have shown their ability to kill these mobs.” - Detheb
    Earlier you claimed everybody but TL agreed though???

?????
  4. Hedgehog734 Journeyman

Dojii, can you please explain why Reign of Eternity has any place in the rotation at all over guilds like False Prophecy, Ceaseless, and Reign of Insanity? Why is it that Reign of Eternity gets a free pass into the rotation instead of having to sign up like all the other guilds for the Gatekeeper mob? I've yet to see anyone give a logical explanation as to why Reign of Eternity gets a free pass into the rotation.
  5. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Thought Rosenguard was in agreement from notes I saw in the google doc. My mistake.
  6. Detheb Augur

You've been pretty adamant about this though. What else did you assume? I'm all about dealing with facts(Aside from the Conspiracy Theory. Was fun to be on the other side though!)
  7. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

I actually assumed TL would take part in these discussions instead of crying for 20 pages on the thread, my bad again!
  8. Bazzarac Lorekeeper

Reason why you don't see Bon (or any other part of the leadership) on here yelling and screaming is 2 fold.

1) It serves no purpose, arguing over this on an open forum is like asking 200 5 year olds if they want icecream, pizza, soda or candy and expect a 100% agreement across the board.

2) Bon and the rest of the leadership is most likely at work it is 9:30 AM here (I am on hold with IT support at work yay), and if Bon isn't at work he is prob at sleep, he was up in the middle of the night discussing raid-rotations.

Before discounting us filthy euros, please remember we are not on the same timezone as you guys.
    Wait for the poor bastard to get home from work before you count us out.

I am not an officer in Rosengard (please at least spell our guilds name right), I just yell at people on raids, so this above is not in any way representing RG's leadership, but my personal opinion.

Kabuum
    Masta Slacka of Rosengard
    Dojii likes this.
  9. Dojii Augur

Well the document is imperfect. But going forward the rules are groundwork for a fair rotation. and one day of FFA.

Going forward is a key word here gentlemen.... so we are applying these standards to everyone that wants to join the rotation. If Reign of Insanity wants to stay on the server, False Prophecy wants to join rotation, etc you all have the ability to make a forum post and talk to everyone and say you want to join the rotation.

You had a good time to get involved in a big community issue. It's not too late to get involved either. We can work on it together. And think of how more complex the issue is going to become in Kunark. So if you care about raiding, get with the program.

Hats off to TL for really locking down the content. but a bigger hats off if you guys can be cool about letting others play and have fun on the server with you.
  10. Zeksy FP New Member

Sounds great. False Prophecy wants in on the rotation.
  11. Detheb Augur

Coming from the Guild leader of the guild that spews racist and homophobic slurs, while sitting on every mob spawn and accusing us of toxicity, that means alot. <3 keke

The fact is, your guild is 1/3 of the guilds that have actually down a buffed raid mob, you deserve 1/3 of the voice, but until RG, TL, and Apok have an agreement worked out that all 3 can agree on, this proposal means 2 things. Jack and
  12. Dojii Augur

13. Rokuthy New Member

And you have every right to be immediately put on the rotation. (Not being sarcastic). I'm basing this off the fact that Reign of Eternity is on the rotation and have proven they deserve to be no more or less than False Prophecy has. If your guild isn't added to this rotation while RoE maintains their current slot, I implore you to contact Roshen and point out the discrepancy.
  14. Dicandro New Member

It's not a proposal. It is an approved and enforceable rotation per the owners of the server and game. Deal with it. It's really not relevant whether 0% or 100% of guilds approve of it.

Feel free to disregard it and earn a seven day ban for your guild. Myself and many others will enjoy the game more without your elitist even if it's only for seven days.
  15. Dojii Augur

You waited what 4 days to care? You can wait 4 days to kill the Gatekeeper. No big deal. Succeed and welcome to the rotation. Will actually be fun to watch.
  16. Detheb Augur

I've actually been busy with a new bar I opened last week, so have been semi-afk from EQing, but now I'm back, and this is what i come back to. Btw, how did the last time you guys tried to kill the Gatekeeper go? Does Apok even have a right to be on this rotation?
  17. Hedgehog734 Journeyman

Maybe instead of calling out guilds after somewhat redeeming yourself by admitting to a mistake, you could go watch some highlights of Matthias and his guildies have some good entertainment streaming a certain guildie of yours was kicked by Dojii from the guild and banned/suspended by a GM for AFK botting efreeti :)
  18. Pixn Journeyman

I mean, as far as I know the only guilds to ever kill Lord Nagafen are TL and RoI. Don't see how Apok or RoE are on the rotation or how they helped make it considering the Gatekeeper mob is a mob that neither of them have killed even in their pre-nerf state.
  19. Rokuthy New Member

And there you go everyone. The spokesman for our server and leader of this rotation proposal (sorry, co-leader with Breeze I suppose).
  20. Dojii Augur

Look man I'm not here to argue with you about the past. Server is two months old. A lot us plan on playing here for 3-5 years+ it's good to start being reasonable now to avoid headaches in the future. With a good rotation we can actually enjoy our summers as well.

We have to give time for the rotation to make a cycle and see how it works. 20 pages rife with ad hominem attacks, isn't going to change Daybreak's intent to force rotation.

Getting involved, and providing fair and constructive feedback can help though so feel free at any moment to be engaged.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.