Bot Group Farming Platinum in Paineel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Devor1, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducreux Augur

2. Kittany Augur

Frenzic. Either you're naive or simply turning the other cheek. But I can understand why the OP is protecting himself. I myself have run into these type of 'tactics' employed botters in several other places. Now, I'm not saying your guild was apart of it, but the individuals who do things such as this typically have strong connections to the most well known of groups. In this case, I've no reason to doubt the OP.

In another thread (That I cannot seem to find right now), an individual pointed out a bot group farming the Ancient Croc in upper guk. I've had my run ins with this individual myself. He attempted to 'steal' the camp from me not realizing I could 2 shot the crocs. When he found he couldn't take the camp, there was a barage of insults, followed by his justification of why he's doing this etc. In one of the threats, he made a mention that if I don't give up the camp, I would be 'made sorry' by him contacting his friends in a 'big guild' to train me at every chance. After the threats didn't work, he even begged me for the camp, offering plat and other things and even go so far as telling me he would give me the items dropped from the named. To all I said no.

The point is, just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it's not happening.
  3. Frenzic Augur

That is my character, but that screen shot is faked. You can see the photoshop smearing on her dress. :rolleyes:

That is one of the worst screen shot/ photoshop jobs I've ever seen. I hope that's what was sent to the gms.

You people really need to try harder lol. None of my characters have done anything wrong.
  4. Devor1 Journeyman

So, to recap for everyone, especially now that there's a screenshot of one of the botters in an inaccessible spot looting a guard...

- I've petitioned, with video evidence of botting (Lust being one of the mages who was botting).
    - DBG did nothing, and the botting continued
    - I made this forum post to call attention to the blatant botting.
    - Someone logged in, saw the botting, and trained Lust. This stopped the bots and they all logged out.
    - Frenzic comes into this thread, telling everyone it's nothing but lies and slander against his guild
    - The above picture is posted, showing Lust in an inaccessible area killing a guard (right before the train happened). Also shows that this Lust is an alt of none other than Frenzic.

It doesn't get much better than this.
  5. Kittany Augur

Frenzic, If that is a photoshop, then it is a very good photoshop. Even the shadows along the slanted wall matches up to the silhouette. Well done.
  6. Frenzic Augur

Yea except it's a photoshopped picture. If Lust was in an "inaccessible spot" how did she get trained? You guys are sad. Anyone can look at that picture and determine that it's fake.
  7. Esper Augur

Ducreux and Frenzic like this.
  8. Devor1 Journeyman

Frenzic - your story clearly doesn't add up. I PMed you the names of the botters (Lust being one) and you pretend like you don't know it's you. Beautiful.
  9. Frenzic Augur

Ok maybe I gave the general public too much credit...

Her body isn't even lined up properly with the wall. There is a huge black patch under the picture. The area on the map that this supposed to have been taken, doesn't look anything like that. Her dress is smeared very obviously. The pet is floating in mid air, didn't know pets could hack too! I could go on and on...
  10. Devor1 Journeyman

The person trained the Overlord past your pet, which was killing a guard. The Overlord ruined your pet, then went for you. Your bot /q'ed as soon as it got hit.
  11. Frenzic Augur

So let me get this straight... My mage was inside the wall. Sent her pet to kill the guard, who happens to be right on top of her in the picture. Someone trained overlord to me inside the wall to which the pet got smoked. Yet the picture clearly shows my pet and a dead guard.

I'm the one that doesn't have their story straight? You're contradicting the picture you were just fawning over lol.
  12. Devor1 Journeyman

Boy, you're really scrambling here aren't you? This screenshot was taken before the Overlord was trained on you.

Still haven't explained why you pretended not to know who the botters are when I PMed you the names. Still trying to figure out how to spin that?
  13. Ducreux Augur

14. Roshen Brand Manager

Hey guys,

I'm closing this down.

If you have info about people breaking the rules, please contact us directly (info on how to do so can be found in my sig).

"Naming and Shaming" threads aren't appropriate for our forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.