Bot Group Farming Platinum in Paineel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Devor1, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devor1 Journeyman

I would post it if it accomplished anything. It doesn't, however. The botting has been made public and has stopped now. If they try again, there is hopefully enough awareness for someone to put another stop to it.

DBG has the video evidence if they want to do the right thing and clean up the botter's accounts and platinum.
  2. Rauven Augur

I can answer that.

If I were in a guild with a botter and someone said, "You have a dude that's botting. I have a video of it."

My response would be, "Can I see the video?"

If you told me no. I would assume you are trolling. Because why would I take a stranger's word on a forum over that of my guildie?

I have no love for TL. But I understand the problem of being a guild as high profile as they are. People will lie, cheat, and slander in order to whittle your status piece by piece. But even still... if I were in a small guild and someone did this. I'd be suspect.

Now this goes beyond TL. You felt the need to post this in the forums. For everyone to see. This isn't a TL issue anymore. Its not even a Ragefire issue. You posted that you have evidence of wrong doing, enough to get someone banned (supposively). Now you're claiming you don't wish to stir up drama.

Why did you post if drama wasn't the intent? If for better or worse, that doesn't matter right now. Your reputation in these forums is now on the line. You said you have proof, now post it. Or apologize and admit that you blew smoke. I don't care if you blur your name. I don't care who you are ingame.

What I care about is you stated you have proof of someone botting. Now lets see it.
  3. Devor1 Journeyman

As I've stated before, my intent was to stop the botting. This post was successful in making that happen.

I'd petitioned to DBG with the video evidence. Nothing happened and the botting continued, so I made a post here. Very quickly, someone else saw that the botting was happening and trained the bot group, stopping it. Hopefully people will now watch Paineel to police for it in the future, since DBG does not appear to be doing so.

Whether or not people believe this actually happened after the fact means nothing. Enough people did at first to put a stop to it, and that's all that matters.
  4. Rananena Journeyman

I don't believe anyone has said the "botters" camped out. They are gone though.
  5. Rananena Journeyman

Other than bronze bastard swords and kite shields? Nothing. That's why I said no one was using the vendor.

The only items on the vendor that were not in unlimited quantites when I looked, were bronze bastard swords and kite shields, and those were in equal numbers, 410 of each.
  6. Kellaer Augur

Stay classy, Daybreak.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  7. Rananena Journeyman

The vendor with the swords and shields now also has available for sale 1 giant snake rattle, other than that, all is as it was before. It's highly unlikely that in the course of normal game play one vendor would have 410 of two different items (especially items that don't stack), and have virtually no other use by players.
  8. taliefer Augur

this just means they will find another spot to set up shop
    Fallfyres likes this.
  9. Frenzic Augur

Just made a level 1 to go check paineel. Guess what I found? Dead guards and ZERO TL. Looks like a live player just killing guards. Go figure...
  10. Rananena Journeyman

I just checked Paineel, one TL and zero dead guards.
  11. Frenzic Augur

You're either a liar or you're blind. I'm standing here on a level 1 watching this guy kill the guards over and over again. No bots... Just a dude killing guards.
  12. Nenake Elder

You don't want no drama, no no drama drama
  13. Rananena Journeyman

There wasn't when I dropped in. And that's the whole point. You going in and checking Paineel and not finding any TL or botters doesn't mean it wasn't happening earlier.
  14. Frenzic Augur

No the point is that you JUST posted that you JUST checked and no one was killing. At the same time of you posting, I was standing in paineel watching a guy kill the guards over and over. You're just another TL/Boxer hater coming on the forums to spread lies.

There are no botters in paineel, just a regular guy killing guards and he's not in TL. This whole thread is garbage and you guys should be banned for posting slander. Botting/cheating is a serious charge and you guys throw it around like it's nothing. Simply being accused of it can ruin your reputation.
  15. Numiko Augur

i made a video of TL people hacking but when i looked at it all i saw was this ...

Sinzz and Frenzic like this.
  16. Frenzic Augur

I like you :)
  17. Rananena Journeyman

What slander did I post?
  18. Rananena Journeyman

Oh and when I logged into Paineel, I did not see dead guards. Maybe I wasn't in the same area as you.
  19. Rananena Journeyman

Lol
  20. skattabrainz Augur

had to quote and like as someone who loved lineage 2 almost as much as eq
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.