Streaming on Twitch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by StreamingEQ, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StreamingEQ New Member

2. Bamkan Augur

You move around much to often , esp on the engaging. Also the instant turns to directly face the incoming mob is too much.

I think you need to modify you code.

Good luck tho.
    Brohg likes this.
  3. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Well, I guess the stream could be considered interesting for GMs. Your tank is tagging stuff without line of sight, automatically adjusting facing directly to the pull, and blinking on top of adds like mercenaries do. I've had 0 connection issues and your streaming quality is very good, can't blame it on those.

Even if you weren't running a script, I'm not sure how you'd expect anybody to find this interesting. You've been grinding thaell ew in the exact same location for hours instead of trying to complete quests, attempting missions, or exploring. Your casters are all stacked on top of each other in the camp fire, we never get to see their faces. In fact, this is a box group in an MMO, no interaction with anybody else. You've removed the entire UI and spell effects, so we don't get to see exciting crits or special effects. You have no game sounds or music.
    Borias likes this.
  4. TitusMaximuss Lorekeeper

Someone ban this moron. Just open up his stream and its very obvious. He has since at least gone into 3rd person view, but still instant facing the mobs, pulling with no LoS and its just painful to watch. Wtf is this guy thinking...
    Aghinem and Iila like this.
  5. Barbwarrior Augur

this guy lol
    Osgz likes this.
  6. Osgz Lorekeeper

I cant say i watched this twitch at all but by the posts here i would say he is a botter. This just goes to show what little FTE the company has to do something about the amount of botting that is going on in all their games.
  7. moogs Augur

Are you guys really watching him play, or just watching his robot scripts go on while he sleeps? I wouldn't spend my time on either.
  8. Barbwarrior Augur

its so exciting
  9. Axxius Augur

and he just can't hide it
    Genoane likes this.
  10. Reht The Dude abides...

Someone's about to lose control?
  11. Terminat Lorekeeper

Found this stream just in time to see the GM hug them to death ;)
    Iila likes this.
  12. Kiillz Augur

yet they are banning people for LON packs.....smh o_O
    Pinecone likes this.
  13. Iila Augur

This might actually be the best way to report these things, lol.
    Pinecone likes this.
  14. Barbwarrior Augur

did a gm acutally come?
  15. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

now you can see him in the lobby of Cazic-thule server, I recognized some of the names
  16. Terminat Lorekeeper

Yeah, GM came in as an NPC and pulled the MT away from the bot group and wiped it. I assume the ban hammer when down shortly thereafter.
    Iila likes this.
  17. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

dang wish I would have witnessed that, he's still in game which is surprising
  18. Coardan Elder

9 people are currently watching him stand around the lobby, so exciting.
  19. Fendy Augur

Here is a stream of my vendor hard at work. I hope you find it as fascinating as I do. :)

[IMG]
    Aanuvane and Ankarv like this.
  20. Terminat Lorekeeper

[IMG]

GM came in as an NPC "a Thaell Ew defender"
    "All I wanted was free hugs :("
    [IMG]
    Nniki, Crystilla and Iila like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.