Launcher Unable to Connect (4-404)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by There Ya Go, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Ashran Journeyman

Colorado Springs/Comcast
  2. Lexxy1027 New Member

I also tried both my PCs in my house, and went to my dad's house and tried all 4 PCs there and same error. At my home i have ATT, walked to my neighbors tried her Charter, came to my dad's who has Charter-- same 4-404 error.. :(
  3. Saxet Nitsua New Member

Unable to login 'Launchpad error"
    ISP TimeWarner RoarRunner - Location Austin Texas
    LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit http://www.soe.com/help for assistance.(4-404)

----

End Message

Any ideas???? Nothing changed, no new software, hardware or change in my internet.
    weaselweaver likes this.
  4. silku Augur

Dunno if this helps any.

5. Rushie New Member

Same problem here:(
  6. Arzosah AB New Member

UK Ipswich
    isp Virgin Media (cable)
  7. arows New Member

getting same 404 error. direct communications, eagle mountain, Utah.

I am not having any trouble accessing Everquest II. but getting 404 error when attempting to log into everquest.
    Goodtimes likes this.
  8. Lortheus New Member

Same problem here, ATT Corona, CA
  9. Brelar Journeyman

I'm having the same problem. I'm in Edmonton, Canada and my ISP is telus.
  10. Tiannon New Member

It must be Soe server issues as I have 2 pc's logged in but third gets error message
  11. Shash Journeyman

Tampa Fl. - Verizon FIOS
  12. Domition New Member

Im having the same problem here.................Centurylink; Coralville, IA
    Apparently people who are in the game are using EQWin2 / Interface or something like that.

I was on the game earlier today, but when I try to launch the launchpad I will receive this error

Sony is making me do diagnostics.....claiming it is on my end, however, I find that hard to believe when we have people ALL over experiencing the same problem.
    Warana likes this.
  13. Saxet Nitsua New Member

Just spoke with tech support, they are aware of the problem it is on the server side not user side. They said they are working on the problem at this time, asked if estimated time of repair, tech was not positive on how long it will take. They did though say it just happened within the past few hours.
    Warana likes this.
  14. Masterleigh New Member

TimeWarner in Lexington, KY
  15. Tiannon New Member

my other 2 are logged in using standard patcher/launcher
    i logged them in 30 mins or so before i tried to log in third pc
    that is the only difference
  16. TSR-AlexS Augur

It is not your end. We can see many players being affected. We are looking into this and apologize for the inconvenience.
    weaselweaver likes this.
  17. Melanippe Augur

I just got off the phone with SoE Customer Service. They said it's a known issue, they're watching the forums and they're working on a fix now. So, it's a case of "it's them, not us". ;)
  18. Utdaan Augur

Cox/San Diego
    TSR-AlexS likes this.
  19. Stones New Member

Spartanburg, SC, ISP is ATT...friend in Detroit, MI uses Comcast. Same problem.
  20. grossmor New Member

same problem 404-4 launch message AT&T u-verse isp KC mo:mad: this is happening more often ever sense the big crash 3 weeks ago. we pay u guys good money to play. please fix these issues!!!!!