Xslia's Recent Activity

1. Xslia replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Every time (till last 2 raids last night) , and we are so superstitious (or suspicious) that we wait for coins to hit and all...

Mar 12, 2024
  2. Xslia replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Ah, so I reviewed drops again and we have opened 20 of 36 chests that had a Valiant item. So that takes our drop rate to 55% (as...

Mar 12, 2024
  3. Xslia replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I went back and did a tally of raids vs Valiant. Since Jan 8th - we have done 36 LS raid content events up to last night, 3/11....

Mar 12, 2024
  4. Xslia replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Tunare server - 2 raids last night - Zero Valiant items.... and we got dinged with missing coins on one raid.

Mar 5, 2024
  5. Xslia replied to the thread Confirmed the reward system.

on 3/4 Tunare server - no coins for completion of Unkempt Woods. [Mon Mar 04 21:52:10 2024] Eazeemode has completed achievement:...

Mar 5, 2024
  6. Xslia liked Yinla's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

5 raids this week 1 TS item. :rolleyes:

Feb 29, 2024
  7. Xslia liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Having the RNG use zero in the new ore system distribution, is RUINING the game. We have gotten 3 ores in a month, but we see Robot Raiders...

Feb 25, 2024
  8. Xslia replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Update from 2/22 raid - 6th raid in a row with no Valiant items. getting a lot of frustrated raiders with this kind of drop ratd. Our...

Feb 23, 2024
  9. Xslia replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

2/19 raid update - last week we did 2 raids back to back - 0 Valiant items. Tonight first raid, - zero valiant items. and... we did 2...

Feb 19, 2024
  10. Xslia replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

In Spirit of the original message. We did two LS raid Last night, and we got zero Tier 2 Valiant items. Can the RNG be changed to at...

Feb 16, 2024
  11. Xslia posted a new thread.

Tunare Server - T2 Shadow of My Shadow - zone crash when chest opened

Tonight on Tunare, We opened raid chest and zone crashed. Xslia

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 5, 2024
  12. Xslia replied to the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Update from 12/11 on Tunare. I am able to find 1 of the two ground spawn collections, "Nothing to Report, Sir!" The other collection...

Dec 11, 2023
  13. Xslia liked Killenem's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

As a follow up to previous forum regarding collection item issue in TF, I am standing at /loc -1372, -1275 where my Spirit of the Lost is...

Dec 10, 2023
  14. Xslia replied to the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

I'm on Tunare, and I'm having the same issue. This afternoon at 4pm ET, I'm using my "Spirit of the Lost" and it's sending me to one of...

Dec 8, 2023