Xhartor's Recent Activity

1. Xhartor replied to the thread TLP Tradeskills.

The tradeskill tool has an expansion filter on it.

Apr 1, 2024
  2. Xhartor replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

OoW/DoN doesn't have anything close to the content that PoP has. OoW is fun for the first few weeks when you are running around doing...

Mar 30, 2024
  3. Xhartor replied to the thread best 2 support classes for a warrior in classic..

Shamy and Bard. Both do a lot to enhance melee damage out put with some durability buffs you go. This also depends on how long you...

Mar 26, 2024
  4. Xhartor liked Yinla's post in the thread We should have a LDON release.

I'd rather have a TSS start.

Mar 13, 2024
  5. Xhartor replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

OoW would be a boring expansion to be locked at. It's a lot of old early on once when you are working on 2.0, but once that rush ends,...

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Xhartor replied to the thread Personas & Intricate Wooden Figurine in PoP.

Why not just find some non-class restricted LoY charm to use with your personas, Then in GoD pick up a Chiseled Jade Figurine? This is a...

Jan 8, 2024
  7. Xhartor replied to the thread Warrior Hp/AC vs Sk/pally.

Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest\Resources\ACMitigation.txt This file will show the SC softcap by level along with the %...

Dec 31, 2023
  8. Xhartor liked eqfanforlife's post in the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

2 Months isn't long enough, so much content in this expansion. Having a great time and the raids are more complex and interesting. Tons...

Dec 21, 2023
  9. Xhartor replied to the thread Yelinak Active Guilds Update.

The larger the clusterfuc The Devastation is on launch day, the healthier the server. Mischief loot rules allowed it to dodge that mess.

Nov 30, 2023
  10. Xhartor replied to the thread Let's talk Catchup Mechanics.

It would be nice if they offered a heroic options at different level ranges for TLP's. Currently you have to wait CotF for the level 85...

Nov 27, 2023
  11. Xhartor replied to the thread Request: Improvements to PoP Flagging.

Why not just convert the whole system to more modern collectible based achievement system. Kill the T2 boss, the whole raid get an...

Nov 24, 2023
  12. Xhartor replied to the thread Rogues?.

They should adjust the ratio on rogue usable 1HP weapons from GoD-UF, so that the ratios are on parse with other 1 handed melee weapons of...

Nov 5, 2023
  13. Xhartor replied to the thread [Mischief] Monk vs . . Wizard?.

Keep in mind Wizards aren't as common as Monk. there are a handful of encounters in the upcoming expansion where Wizards are super...

Nov 4, 2023
  14. Xhartor replied to the thread Rogues?.

Rogues suffer from the melee weapon ratio problems during the few expansions. Once you Vulak, Tunera, Cursed, Khati or HP dagger this...

Oct 31, 2023
  15. Xhartor replied to the thread TLP Plus: Merge Legacy of Ykesha with Original EQ Release.

I don't remember Paludal being overrun when Selo launched. I do remember it being the first time I ever saw FoB has PUG's and see...

Oct 30, 2023
  16. Xhartor liked ForumBoss's post in the thread TLP Plus: Merge Legacy of Ykesha with Original EQ Release.

I'd rather the server just start with all expansions up till Luclin or pop+ldon. That and/or unlock revamped zones while they are still...

Oct 30, 2023