Xerzist's Recent Activity

1. Xerzist replied to the thread A Thread About Launch Day Queues.

Well, to be fair - I don't see many games hosting 5000, 10000, etc players on one server easily. So maybe its just actual problems...

May 26, 2021
  2. Xerzist replied to the thread Mischief = High Pop / Thornblade = Low Pop?.

Nothing but diabolical hamsters from the future who've come to harvest remnant pixels from our souls... 7 min queue forever on Thorn.

May 26, 2021
  3. Xerzist replied to the thread A Thread About Launch Day Queues.

so is it up or what

May 26, 2021
  4. Xerzist replied to the thread Hey Mepps, do we click the OK button or leave the queue window up? Ask the team?.

DID IT CRASH? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

May 26, 2021
  5. Xerzist replied to the thread Hey Mepps, do we click the OK button or leave the queue window up? Ask the team?.

Now that's a boss question... I been stuck at 38 minute queue for an hour, ree.

May 26, 2021
  6. Xerzist posted a new thread.

Who gonna be streaming the launch so I can watch?

That allowed? Post below if so, if not PM me ;) :D

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 26, 2021
  7. Xerzist replied to the thread TLP Checklist.

I know one of you fools gonna eat taco bell and have hershey squirts as the first rare drops. Don't worry, I wont tell anyone what you...

May 26, 2021
  8. Xerzist replied to the thread TLP-Auctions.

yee

May 26, 2021
  9. Xerzist liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Mischief and Thornblade - Simultaneous Launch.

Fully agree, and pre-emptively suggesting that you rename Thornblade to Mayhem so we have Mischief and Mayhem.

May 25, 2021
  10. Xerzist liked Trevalon's post in the thread Progression Bros and Brehs - Gimmie Some Insight.

Thornblade and Mischief are copy servers. Unfortunately Daybreak announced Mischief first so that means it will be the most popular...

May 25, 2021
  11. Xerzist liked Trevalon's post in the thread Progression Bros and Brehs - Gimmie Some Insight.

1) Yes, they are that bad. Everyone here is VERY hopeful that Thronblade will make the login queues much better. The queues on Aradune for...

May 25, 2021
  12. Xerzist liked Hinastorm86's post in the thread Progression Bros and Brehs - Gimmie Some Insight.

Aradune had queues for a month (maybe longer, don't perfectly recall). 4+ hour queues for at least 2 weeks. Someone might have a more...

May 25, 2021
  13. Xerzist replied to the thread Progression Bros and Brehs - Gimmie Some Insight.

Thanks for the response, I technically don't like to read dev posts, what exactly does Thornblade have to do with Mischief? They...

May 25, 2021
  14. Xerzist replied to the thread Progression Bros and Brehs - Gimmie Some Insight.

Obviously "Udder" was on purpose you dolty nerd.

May 25, 2021
  15. Xerzist posted a new thread.

Progression Bros and Brehs - Gimmie Some Insight

Never done a progression server, per say. Got a few questions. 1. Are the login queues at launch really that bad? Will it tell me I...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 25, 2021