Xerzist's Recent Activity

1. Xerzist replied to the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

Well, if they wont fix a persistent dupe occurring nonstop, that's a simple nail in the coffin for me. Do I have to have a no-Krono...

Mar 5, 2024
  2. Xerzist replied to the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

Sure, tell me how its not possible first. Step by step. Thanks. Cause it is possible.

Mar 5, 2024
  3. Xerzist replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

No sweat off my back. I just won't play. Kronos ruined EQ. They could just raise the sub cost for a server like that to counter Kr...

Mar 4, 2024
  4. Xerzist replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

I don't believe for a second there isn't a way to do it.

Mar 4, 2024
  5. Xerzist replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I can hear the RMTs now.... "bro, we have 5675 Kronos and the price just raised to $30/krono" TO THE MOON!

Mar 4, 2024
  6. Xerzist replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Revenue is easy. Two prog servers, same rulesets, one sub only with increased monthly fee (for a more classic feel) and no Kronos,...

Mar 4, 2024
  7. Xerzist replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

100% all for it. Two servers, same rulesets, one Kronos allowed, one Sub only.

Mar 4, 2024
  8. Xerzist posted a new thread.

TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please

I've been playing this game since I was a kid, literally. I'm 34 now. I don't think myself, or most folks are asking for much when we...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 4, 2024
  9. Xerzist replied to the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Let me break it down for you. At this stage of EQ on TLP, 60% are boxing krono farmers, 30% are regular players that box, and 10% are...

Dec 9, 2023
  10. Xerzist replied to the thread Do Personas Count Towards Oakywynd EXP Bonus?.

Wont be fixed, just keep giving them yer $

Dec 8, 2023
  11. Xerzist replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Its just more useless $ grab

Dec 8, 2023
  12. Xerzist replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

TLPs should be longer. All the rush guilds don't even get to enjoy their uber pixels in era for what they are. It's just 8 weeks of...

Dec 1, 2023
  13. Xerzist replied to the thread How long does support tickets take to get a response?.

I mean I can send pics if that floats the boat. LOL

Dec 1, 2023
  14. Xerzist replied to the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

EQ is just a cash-grab at this point. I think folks be in denial. R-e-p-e-a-t-e-d recycling of expansions. That was the initial...

Dec 1, 2023
  15. Xerzist liked Comaboy's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

I cancelled when it hit the 2 week mark with basically no response. Now we're coming up to 3 weeks, think about it, that's almost half of...

Nov 28, 2023
  16. Xerzist replied to the thread How long does support tickets take to get a response?.

Every ticket I have ever opened was closed within two days with no resolution. I'll let you judge that.

Nov 27, 2023
  17. Xerzist replied to the thread How to rollback, without fully rolling back!?.

I don't think a situation where players amassed 10,000+ kronos in one evening, to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars, is...

Nov 27, 2023
  18. Xerzist liked Qalliel's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

The response and handling of this duping debacle has been 100% mishandled. The lack of response of the official Everquest forum is...

Nov 22, 2023
  19. Xerzist replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Alright well, bye. Can't condone that one bit.

Nov 22, 2023
  20. Xerzist liked HicksOakwynd's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

I was lucky enough to make a little plat from the wild inflation today - But, what about those that were not online? Or those that had...

Nov 22, 2023
  21. Xerzist replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

There is no other viable solution other than a roll-back of epic proportions.

Nov 22, 2023
  22. Xerzist replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Okay well I hope they can accept the exodus of players that will leave. Myself included. Such a joke. I'd rather lose 60 AAs and...

Nov 22, 2023
  23. Xerzist posted a new thread.

So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?

So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback? I don't think that is wise. Now you have people with 5 million + plat on Luclin for Oakwynd...

Nov 22, 2023
  24. Xerzist posted a new thread.

TLPs and Truebox

Truebox is a pointless feature, it's terrible for the environment, causes unnecessary electricity usage, and only benefits the...

Nov 20, 2023
  25. Xerzist replied to the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

I can honestly agree that it's a mundane system. I just don't expect much from Daybreak. It's like buying a goldfish, you get a few...

Nov 20, 2023
  26. Xerzist posted a new thread.

Shadowed Storm Sphere - Disables When Hit

The Shadowed Storm Sphere is an item that drops in Luclin which I recently acquired. The allakhazam link is attached below:...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 18, 2023
  27. Xerzist liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

Logging into the game I accidently clicked Reset UI to Default when logging in an alt. The trigger bar to click this option on logging in...

Nov 15, 2023