Vuplar Endoscribe's Recent Activity

1. Vuplar Endoscribe liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 5, 2024
  2. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Gialana's post in the thread A request for mounts.

There used to be no difference in mount movement in and out of combat. That was one of the downsides of using a mount, that they took...

Jan 24, 2024
  3. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Bilderov's post in the thread A request for mounts.

The devs should get a pat on the back for treading into these threads, not pushed away. I work as a developer and the thought of me...

Jan 24, 2024
  4. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Live servers voluntarily follow the Play Nice rules the vast majority of the time. And those are the same rules I go by and enforce as...

Jan 22, 2024
  5. Vuplar Endoscribe liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

OK cool. Will check in again next year and see if it's fixed.

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Vuplar Endoscribe liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

I need to create a bug. So here's what's going on. Players have a joint called Cam01. This joint isn't attached to players movement. When...

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Vuplar Endoscribe liked zoycite's post in the thread Thank you developers for raid hotfixes on Saturday.

Please give a shout out to the developers who were online to deal with the minor inconveniences the hardcore raiding community experienced...

Jan 6, 2024
  8. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

12:05 and counting.

Jan 6, 2024
  9. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Rijacki's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

I have the window sized as small as possible and shoved into a part of the screen I don't look at and so totally ignore it. It utterly...

Jan 5, 2024
  10. Vuplar Endoscribe liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

ISWYDT. I don't have anything against TLPs. I just find the announcements about TLP expansion unlocks on Live servers to be more a...

Jan 5, 2024
  11. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Dre.'s post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

Server-specific alerts need to be server-specific.

Jan 5, 2024
  12. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Falien's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

I just want a "clear all" button.

Jan 5, 2024
  13. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Mikana's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

/agree - don't care to see any of the TLP notifications :)

Jan 5, 2024
  14. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Andarriel's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

Yea its annoying as heck wish there was a way to turn it off! I could care less about a tlp unlocking a expansion and such.

Jan 5, 2024
  15. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Brickhaus's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

Can we just opt out at the game level? And if not, can TLPs get announcements of when a Live expansion unlocks ... and when the raids...

Jan 5, 2024
  16. Vuplar Endoscribe liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

At character and account levels, if you please. Thanks! [IMG]

Jan 5, 2024
  17. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Fenthen's post in the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

No no. No. No, no, no. Heroic Charisma, so that you can look fabulous while bowing. [IMG]

Jan 5, 2024
  18. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Tuco's post in the thread Why ToL's Group Gear Level 120 Requirement Sabotages EQ's Core Gameplay Loop.

Despite my best efforts in the beta forums (...

Dec 16, 2023
  19. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Metanis's post in the thread Overseer enhancement request!.

Since the Overseer UI no longer switches us to the Active Quests page every time we start a new quest it's easy to lose track of how many...

Dec 16, 2023
  20. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Ozon's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

If some of you all spent as much time camping new LS weapons as you do whining about new LS weapons you would already have new LS weapons....

Dec 12, 2023
  21. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Vumad's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I've done this mission several times and I think it needs some tuning. Yes we are like 122 with last expansion spells but we are raid...

Dec 12, 2023
  22. Vuplar Endoscribe liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.

Nov 8, 2023