Vekaras's Recent Activity

1. Vekaras liked Ruhpez's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Anyone else having the spell bar lock up after a few minutes since the 3/29 hotfix? It works fine for a few minutes and then I have to...

Mar 31, 2024
  2. Vekaras replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

this is something that went in with the hotfix. Hadn't had the problem in years but the hotfix re-introduced it..

Mar 31, 2024
  3. Vekaras liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame spikes by at least 50%. Several...

Mar 31, 2024
  4. Vekaras replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

This issue seems to be specific to the hidden data that is sent. I'm spitballing here but it only really occurs in raids, and it seems to...

Mar 30, 2024
  5. Vekaras posted a new thread.

No new Mount for Anniversary

Should there be a new mount visible on the Anniversary vendor? Same selection as last year from what I can see.

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 20, 2024
  6. Vekaras replied to the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

Works in the raid too

Mar 18, 2024
  7. Vekaras replied to the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

During the Shield phase (when he needs to be stunned) his level drops -- in the group mission to something like 119, in the Raid, to...

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Vekaras replied to the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

It means the Stun proc weapons from this expansion (even the raid weapons) cannot stun mobs that are required to stun (Captain Kar in Final...

Mar 15, 2024
  9. Vekaras liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

The stun proc weapons in Laurion's Song are still using Stunning Snap, which is capped at 120. Which means LS weapons can't even stun LS...

Mar 15, 2024
  10. Vekaras posted a new thread.

T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & The Druid - A Soldier Spawn/health reset

During the Ogna phase "A Soldier" will sometimes spawn and attempt to run to the raid but become stuck. Our tanks do the 'tank' thing and...

Mar 12, 2024
  11. Vekaras liked Yinla's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Using the window key to get to desktop no longer works. From both windowed and full screen window key and D just alternate between EQ...

Mar 5, 2024
  12. Vekaras liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Mar 5, 2024
  13. Vekaras posted a new thread.

T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & the Druid - An Assault Trooper

"An Assault Trooper" will sometimes get lost on the way to the raid. (even when pulled) Occasionally they will warp up to Ogna's location...

Mar 5, 2024
  14. Vekaras posted a new thread.

No Fix Planned T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & The Druid - Haze Bomb

Haze Bomb: This was an ill-conceived mechanism. Had the engagement area been flat, (Goranga from ToL) a gap in the decals to move...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 5, 2024
  15. Vekaras posted a new thread.

T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & the Druid - Zone Crash

Zone crash: Entire instance crashed about 3 minutes after we completed the raid. People saw all their Ach, some converted their necklaces,...

Mar 5, 2024
  16. Vekaras posted a new thread.

T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & The Druid - Missing Emotes

There is a missing emote for Sticky Tick Tocker. I would ASSUME the targeted 4 characters would get a decal and an Emote. I would also...

Mar 5, 2024
  17. Vekaras replied to the thread Confirmed the reward system.

Bristlebane: March 2 2024 730 PM ET-12:45 AM ET Circle of Legends saw all of these on what was SUPPOSED to be the more reliable system...

Mar 3, 2024
  18. Vekaras posted a new thread.

Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged

Heroes Forged: Some people received raid coin, others did not. (who did not die, were in the instance from the start) reported No Raid...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 3, 2024
  19. Vekaras liked POPS's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

can no longer get overlays while in full window along with not being able to alt tab to desktop files explore etc.. any fix for this junk

Feb 12, 2024
  20. Vekaras posted a new thread.

Northern Desert Outlook Device not Flagged Teleport Item

Will not fit in teleport keyring

Feb 5, 2024
  21. Vekaras replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

After literally years of trying to understand the randomization mechanism behind collects (specifically ground spawns) Can we get a little...

Feb 5, 2024
  22. Vekaras replied to the thread A request for mounts.

The issue is persistent on lots of models not just mounts; I've got >30 illusions but I refuse to use 90% of them because of the issues...

Jan 25, 2024
  23. Vekaras replied to the thread Reflective Emberquartz Lumber drop rate.

And in fact, the bazaar has exactly zero of these for sale.

Dec 18, 2023
  24. Vekaras posted a new thread.

Reflective Emberquartz Lumber drop rate

Finding the drop rate on these is pitifully low. I went after Lashvines (Timorous Falls) and Treants (Unkempt Woods) for an hour and saw...

Dec 18, 2023