Thancra's Recent Activity

1. Thancra liked Knifen's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

10 Pages of arguments/discussion from just asking to have at minimum 1 ore loot per chest instead of 0 for the 54 raiders that showed up....

Feb 9, 2024
  2. Thancra liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 9, 2024
  3. Thancra replied to the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Terrible idea, epics are for their class, it's one of the last distinctive thing, let's try to keep it this way. Doesn't matter you did...

Jan 29, 2024
  4. Thancra liked fransisco's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

So can I do the work to get a set of warrior armor and then demand to have my enchanter wear it? I did the work to get the items, why...

Jan 29, 2024
  5. Thancra liked fransisco's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Cosmetic is game play. Just cause its not player power doesn't mean it doesn't matter.

Jan 29, 2024
  6. Thancra liked Beimeith's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

You are not the first, but it is still a rare thing that most people haven't done and you can be proud of that.

Jan 29, 2024
  7. Thancra liked fransisco's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

disagree, just because you can get a item you cannot use doesn't mean you should be able use it in any way.

Jan 29, 2024
  8. Thancra liked Cuzon's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Then he didnt do what I did :)

Jan 29, 2024
  9. Thancra liked yepmetoo's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Unless there was an epic that couldn't be done by a different class, pretty sure someone did this like 10 years ago already. Its one of the...

Jan 29, 2024
  10. Thancra liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Who said anything about like or dislike? But hey, some people like bad movies as well. I mean, somebody showed up to The Flash. It didnt...

Jan 29, 2024
  11. Thancra liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

The devs love TS Itemization. It's only gotten more and more prevalent which is why I said T1 should just be removed. I'd be all for...

Jan 29, 2024
  12. Thancra liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Which is why T1 should just be removed. It's 100% pointless in current itemization design.

Jan 29, 2024
  13. Thancra liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Pointless to bring up because the current dev team has an obsession with tradeskills, which are the worst aspect of EQ.

Jan 29, 2024