Tacoheals's Recent Activity

1. Tacoheals replied to the thread best raid sk in game looking for non hacker guild.

Poor guy doesn't even have max AAs and claiming best SK!

Mar 26, 2024
  2. Tacoheals liked Conq's post in the thread best raid sk in game looking for non hacker guild.

Lobo, that you?

Mar 21, 2024
  3. Tacoheals replied to the thread best raid sk in game looking for non hacker guild.

Dang didn't know Sithson was raiding the SK thought he main changed to zerker!

Mar 21, 2024
  4. Tacoheals replied to the thread Benefits of using a Level 100 Heroic on a max level char?.

As cool as that sounds, but the 100 heroic allows you to group with a 125 AND allow you to group with a 130 when/if they move forward...

Mar 18, 2024
  5. Tacoheals replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

All he does is copy n paste that its to easy and blabs on about useless stuff. He needs to quit EQ and play a different game.

Mar 18, 2024
  6. Tacoheals liked Cadira's post in the thread Machin Shin - (Xegony).

But dead to every major guild in the game!

Feb 27, 2024
  7. Tacoheals liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Feb 22, 2024
  8. Tacoheals liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Suggestion: Bring back account to account transfer.

The reason this feature will never return is help tickets. A hypothetical example: "I just transferred from server x to server y and I...

Jan 31, 2024
  9. Tacoheals replied to the thread More Plat Fun!.

Not only the loyalty but HOT brings TONS of Plat compared to previous servers, UF brings a lot as well but HOT almost doubles in drop...

Jan 31, 2024
  10. Tacoheals liked Fenthen's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

The containers tell you what items you need to empower it to a T2 weapon. If that's too difficult, then I'm unsure what to say. It's...

Jan 31, 2024
  11. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Thats the area known as the brewery because that's where all the millworkers are and stout brewers etc. check the roof and in and out...

Jan 20, 2024
  12. Tacoheals liked Lianeb's post in the thread Poleaxe of Memoryforged Desolation.

It's not on there because it probably doesn't exist. Memoryforged items are direct copies of the T1 non-visible items from NoS raids....

Jan 20, 2024
  13. Tacoheals liked fransisco's post in the thread Lich summoning in HAF is ridiculous..

Now you're saying the mission requires a specific class to beat... The fact that these are raid geared people having problems means...

Jan 18, 2024
  14. Tacoheals liked Troubled's post in the thread Lich summoning in HAF is ridiculous..

That's how we've done it since day 1, minute 1. Our groups dps is over 3.5-4m damage per second. 3 are raid geared, 3 are Tier 3...

Jan 18, 2024
  15. Tacoheals liked Barraind's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

On test, I referred to it as "Rallosian mobs in the NE", because its the stuff in the 2 rallos named camps, and the scout/stabbers...

Jan 18, 2024
  16. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Makes more sense, poor wording on my end, I killed every bit of 50 mobs in bunion and saw nothing, Extremist drop alot, and the...

Jan 17, 2024
  17. Tacoheals liked Covennx's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

a devout stabber, a rallosian zealot, a wizened occultist

Jan 17, 2024
  18. Tacoheals liked Knifen's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

a devious scout a wizened occultist a devout stabber a thaumaturge fanatic

Jan 17, 2024
  19. Tacoheals liked Covennx's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

A Rallosian Lunatic

Jan 17, 2024
  20. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

So, Little people IE: Dwarfs, Gnomes, spread across zones. Thanks folks

Jan 17, 2024
  21. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

If anyone finds any other mobs to drop these please inform post. So far all I got is those extremists for that spot.

Jan 17, 2024
  22. Tacoheals replied to the thread So what mob types drop Mind your steppe collection.

Look at the post with collections thats like 4 down from yours?

Jan 17, 2024
  23. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Updated Mind your steepe (Stll testing for more mobs FYI)

Jan 17, 2024
  24. Tacoheals replied to the thread 32 expansion raids/events focused.

Please just hang up the coat and stop talking about making eq better then, Go play a different game and shut up. Love everyone in...

Jan 16, 2024
  25. Tacoheals liked Marton's post in the thread 32 expansion raids/events focused.

ngl, I wish you used some common sense before you type your posts.

Jan 16, 2024
  26. Tacoheals replied to the thread Collectables in Timorous Falls.

Won't be that bad. by sounds of it should be the ship logger thingy guys. No camps in EQ remember. just full send!

Jan 11, 2024
  27. Tacoheals replied to the thread Remove lockouts.

How to obtain all type 5s quick: Mission runs on lockout, Kill named to get Type 5s. The type 5 drops are MORE common than NOS ever...

Jan 10, 2024
  28. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

AS PER Test Patch notes 1/9/24 *** Collections *** - The Spirit of the Lost collectible finder can now locate Year of Darkpaw...

Jan 10, 2024
  29. Tacoheals liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Collectables in Timorous Falls.

Will be fixed next week. From the Test patch message:

Jan 10, 2024
  30. Tacoheals replied to the thread Collectables in Timorous Falls.

Mind your Stepee: should be fixed next patch Have a Drink on me: Is ground spawns around brewery, if you get into a fresh /pick they...

Jan 10, 2024
  31. Tacoheals liked Gialana's post in the thread Collectables in Timorous Falls.

Tacoheals made a nice post about collectible locations here:...

Jan 10, 2024
  32. Tacoheals liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread /reported.

I would like to be able to turn it off because I could care less about Laurion's song launches. In all seriousness, how many people are...

Jan 7, 2024
  33. Tacoheals replied to the thread /reported.

To be honest i wish you could turn it off, because I don't give 2 flying ducks about TLP launches.

Jan 6, 2024
  34. Tacoheals replied to the thread Persona Leveling.

Agreed, IMO Personas are stupid and a waste of time, make an alt and level it up with achievements / get your own augs and gear. It...

Jan 6, 2024
  35. Tacoheals liked Tadenea's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

then what ever mob they drop off will be perm camped for awhile hehe

Jan 2, 2024
  36. Tacoheals liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Knowing the way the devs think, it would not surprise me at all if they just decide to remove that collection completely and simply have...

Jan 2, 2024
  37. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Hopefully: Mind your Steepe will be put in next patch!

Dec 30, 2023
  38. Tacoheals replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

Ive seen a CRAZY ammount of merc gear, I have completed hunters twice, and seen about 5 Fortitudes and 3 Heroisms, Ive done missions...

Dec 30, 2023
  39. Tacoheals liked Cadira's post in the thread Anyone have a write up for the collar of legacies lost?.

Bring a toon over to fv and join undercurrent and you'll find the discord!

Dec 27, 2023
  40. Tacoheals replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Raider or Grouper 1 wrong pull in Pal'lomen and you done for lol

Dec 27, 2023
  41. Tacoheals replied to the thread Timorous Falls collection items for Mind Your Steppe not dropping.

Welcome to 3 weeks ago!

Dec 24, 2023
  42. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Hopes are not very high.

Dec 23, 2023
  43. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Elddar are ALOT more Rare than orcs for sure, however I have looted 3-5 off of Elddar mobs. They do drop but it does seem to be a lot...

Dec 23, 2023
  44. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Yeah Mine is Horrible

Dec 19, 2023
  45. Tacoheals replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

My Character has COMPLETED type 5s with vendor bought currency and I have only seen 1 neck drop. My luck is Trash my friend

Dec 19, 2023
  46. Tacoheals liked Allayna's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

Would make sense to make timber drop from the lumberjacks in TF as well.

Dec 19, 2023
  47. Tacoheals liked HunksterFV's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Probably just weird RNG on your end - is the second most common of that set that I've seen

Dec 17, 2023
  48. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Yeah, they seem to be super low for us as well

Dec 15, 2023
  49. Tacoheals liked Cadira's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Go. Away.

Dec 12, 2023
  50. Tacoheals replied to the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

WTB MY GODDANG COLLECTS!! Ruining my entire reason to enjoy EQ!!

Dec 12, 2023
  51. Tacoheals liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

Yeah, if something didn't make it into this patch, past history tells us that we'll be waiting until the January patch to get it fixed....

Dec 12, 2023
  52. Tacoheals liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

They logged in to the forums finally, and confirmed this one! Now to wait until January.. or February... or July. It's like Bugs...

Dec 12, 2023
  53. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Thats not that set though. there is only 2 ground spawns per zone. it is a dropped set. but bugged atm Spirit of the Lost is taking...

Dec 11, 2023
  54. Tacoheals replied to the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

Dec 10, 2023
  55. Tacoheals liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Your mom's for sale on Xegony!

Dec 10, 2023
  56. Tacoheals replied to the thread LS chase loot memoryforged too common?.

Think you're looking a tad bit too far into this. as most of it doesn't matter, chase loot is useless to folks wep wise as group weps are...

Dec 10, 2023
  57. Tacoheals replied to the thread LS chase loot memoryforged too common?.

Chase loot is dropped on a random RNG of how many kills are killed in each zone typically. and when you have 70+ people killing in 1 zone,...

Dec 10, 2023
  58. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Update: We were here, Remember us : drops off orcs as well

Dec 10, 2023
  59. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

They're all cats gdi! but yeah same thing to me lol

Dec 10, 2023
  60. Tacoheals replied to the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Funny how since new expac launched each zone has over 100 people in it. People are grouping and stuff. Toward end of expacs people...

Dec 10, 2023
  61. Tacoheals replied to the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

Dec 9, 2023
  62. Tacoheals replied to the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Got a few sets on Xegony for sale before they all ended up underworld. Got some for sale /tell xegony.hookerbootz :)

Dec 9, 2023
  63. Tacoheals replied to the thread OLD collects dropping in NEW expac.

Could be, if there were other people in the zone when I was there. Just a lonely druid foraging and me in zone. kind of don't think...

Dec 9, 2023
  64. Tacoheals replied to the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

War,Clr,Pal,Rng,Dru,Mnk,Brd,Rog,Shm,Nec,Wiz,Mage,Enc can ALL stun with the Wep Entwined Hammer, put it in primary and stun boss. Player...

Dec 9, 2023
  65. Tacoheals posted a new thread.

OLD collects dropping in NEW expac

Why am i getting Sathirs tomb collects to be on the ground spawns in Heros Forge? Also got a Firefall Collect in the ground spawn of...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 9, 2023
  66. Tacoheals replied to the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop?.

I have gotten over 100 by just exping and killing in Timorous falls trying to find a collectable that doesn't exist in game lol. Plant...

Dec 8, 2023
  67. Tacoheals replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Any Questions Feel free to message me anytime @ Xegony.Tacoheals or Bristle.Tacohealz. Discord Tacoheals#1117

Dec 8, 2023
  68. Tacoheals posted a new thread.

Laurion's Song Collections!!

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 8, 2023
  69. Tacoheals liked Cadira's post in the thread LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

If y'all could go here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/ls-collection-set-mind-your-steppes.294682/ And like tacos...

Dec 7, 2023
  70. Tacoheals liked Cadira's post in the thread Fish Mobs in Timorous Falls.

And just like paludal fish, this will never be fixed. Oh, and sharknado

Dec 7, 2023
  71. Tacoheals liked Cadira's post in the thread Group Weapons in LS.

I think the only real issue here is ultra rare weapons are near useless and tlps would have a little more class balance if they retro fixed...

Dec 7, 2023
  72. Tacoheals replied to the thread Fish Mobs in Timorous Falls.

For now, have to hit them above water. Just like Paludal fish

Dec 7, 2023
  73. Tacoheals replied to the thread LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

Thats what I mentioned to Cad n Nad last night I wondered if it was dropped from the mission we were promised then crushed dreams lol

Dec 7, 2023
  74. Tacoheals replied to the thread Vitality....

Can't store vitality. It caps out at the "capped" level. so, when you are 95% into level and you get your 5% vitality from the...

Dec 7, 2023
  75. Tacoheals replied to the thread LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

Lol!! glad someone remembers us! but yeah, it's the last one we have been hunting since beta. the ENTIRE list is complete except this...

Dec 7, 2023
  76. Tacoheals posted a new thread.

Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes

This set is nowhere to be found in game, no ground spawn, not dropped. killed hundreds of mobs in Timorous Falls and no luck. Help!

Forum: Resolved

Dec 7, 2023
  77. Tacoheals liked Fenthen's post in the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Welcome to October! Wish people weren't living under a rock...

Dec 6, 2023
  78. Tacoheals posted a new thread.

LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes

Timmorous Falls: Pay your Tab: Dropped – Mobs By Brewery (a millworker etc) Mind Your Steppes: WTF WHERE?!?!? Have a Drink on Me: Ground...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 6, 2023
  79. Tacoheals liked Allayna's post in the thread Laurion's Song Walkthrough and Maps!.

Head on over to https://forum.raguild.org/ and get your early access to the expansion details, zone by zone explanation of quests,...

Dec 3, 2023