LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tacoheals, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Tacoheals TACOBELL !!!!

Timmorous Falls:
    Pay your Tab: Dropped – Mobs By Brewery (a millworker etc)
    Mind Your Steppes: WTF WHERE?!?!?
    Have a Drink on Me: Ground Spawns – Typically Found In/Around Brewery + North
    Nothing to Report, Sir!: Ground Spawns – Typically Found In/Around Misc Camp Sites

ANY idea where this set comes from? we have killed hundreds of mobs and have had no luck. Were they part of the other sets that were supposed to be in the 3rd mission that never got released? are they not in the game? super dang rare? anyone know?
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

Was bout to say that there's usually someone who posts a list where to find collections each expansion, then I realized that person was you. :D
    Cadira, Svann2, Marton and 2 others like this.
  3. Tacoheals TACOBELL !!!!

Lol!! glad someone remembers us! but yeah, it's the last one we have been hunting since beta. the ENTIRE list is complete except this zone. need confirmation before I post it if its bugged or not implemented etc.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  4. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

I wonder if this one dropped from mission trash... on a mission that never came to be.
  5. Tacoheals TACOBELL !!!!

Thats what I mentioned to Cad n Nad last night I wondered if it was dropped from the mission we were promised then crushed dreams lol
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Anniversary mission wru!
  7. Cadira Augur

Silvena, Marton and Tacoheals like this.