Strumph's Recent Activity

1. Strumph replied to the thread Bindral Argaff / Brell Serilis.

Wish it wasn't excluded :( Wanted all 4 of my toons in that illusion.

Apr 13, 2024
  2. Strumph replied to the thread All tradeskill containers vanished from PoK.

I had the same issue a couple days agon on one of my toons. Just had to go to character select and it was fine. Never had this issue before.

Apr 13, 2024
  3. Strumph liked Svann2's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The calendar was wrong. This week was test server patch. Live is the 21st

Feb 15, 2024
  4. Strumph replied to the thread Bixie Ornaments - not dropping.

I wish they'd just get rid of the trivial loot code for the ornaments! I thought they had a ticket to remove it from ornaments...o_O

Feb 15, 2024
  5. Strumph replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Yes it's going to reduce it by half. Raids have been balanced with shaman using this as their main source of healing as you see below...

Feb 13, 2024
  6. Strumph liked Windance's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I am assuming this means winter gift + spiritual shower no longer work together cutting the healing power of the shaman ae heal in half?

Feb 13, 2024
  7. Strumph liked AnnoyedPlayer's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Two questions: 1. Could you make it so items equipped in the primary/secondary slots can be made into ornaments and used in newer...

Jan 22, 2024
  8. Strumph liked anomalous stability's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Will we be able to order pizza from the in app game again!?

Jan 22, 2024
  9. Strumph liked ZenMaster's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

1. There has been a very positive response to Laurion's Song story arc, style, and design. Will we see more diverse expansions in the...

Jan 22, 2024
  10. Strumph liked Beimeith's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any way we can get items to have new focus effects? Many of them have stayed the same since 2007 (Secrets of Faydwer) when they...

Jan 22, 2024
  11. Strumph liked Nennius's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a chance of getting a dual invis potion? Perhaps player made.

Jan 22, 2024
  12. Strumph liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Jan 22, 2024
  13. Strumph liked Ozadar's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

When will you fix the new UI to open bags in front of the Inventory window, the main reason your new UI has not been fully adopted by...

Jan 22, 2024
  14. Strumph liked sadistic's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any plans to expand the size of the dev team? Or allow the option for developers to work remotely from outside of California?

Jan 22, 2024
  15. Strumph liked zylle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Could we get more familiars in marketplace please, especially pet illusion capable/metamorph ones? I've done a direwolf totem of spirit and...

Jan 22, 2024
  16. Strumph liked Eilelyen's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Will there be more focus towards those of us who pay to play the live game vs the TLP game this year? Seems there is more focus on...

Jan 22, 2024
  17. Strumph liked Dreekenail's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Rumor mill has been flying. The Everquest show and other discord and forums have talked very excitedly about the idea that there might be,...

Jan 22, 2024
  18. Strumph liked sinnister's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I have a question...and i will keep this brief. i have noticed that there is a character that admittedly creates different names in order...

Jan 22, 2024
  19. Strumph liked ieaien_bertox's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any reason that druid requests for better mana recuperation seems to fall on deaf ears?

Jan 22, 2024
  20. Strumph liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I just logged in on test, and frankly, I can barely see my UI, much less anything else. I want my gamma back. =(

Jan 10, 2024
  21. Strumph liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This doesn't even touch on the devotee tradeskill pieces coming from only chests. Of the 6 raid chests I saw open this week there was...

Jan 10, 2024
  22. Strumph liked Kalamos's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

There is no way the Spider or Lich should be summoning in that mission. Any mob that ports to a location should not summon. I'm going to...

Jan 10, 2024
  23. Strumph liked Ashigaru's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No fix for the excessive porting of the Lich in Hero's Forge mission? Or the raid AE in the mission?

Jan 10, 2024
  24. Strumph liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Does this address the Raid-level AE damage which occurs on the Heroes Are Forged mission?

Jan 10, 2024
  25. Strumph liked Bolien's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

When are the (balance) fixes for bards going in? I and other bards gave you a detailed list of to dos during beta or do I need to repost...

Jan 10, 2024
  26. Strumph liked Flatchy's post in the thread To Bard or not to Bard?.

Bad positioning? Set your campfire, that is your landing pad for the mob. Set all your toons(all of em) around that fire.Pull with the sk,...

Dec 10, 2023