Strawberry's Recent Activity

1. Strawberry replied to the thread Miragul. Boom town?.

Boom

Nov 4, 2019
  2. Strawberry replied to the thread Please learn this ONE thing from WoW Classic.

oh and before you ask....pantheon is not going to do well I think lol...grinding in MMO is simply...over for most people...it is simply...

Sep 22, 2019
  3. Strawberry replied to the thread Please learn this ONE thing from WoW Classic.

WoW Classic population is dropping just as fast as TLP do. There are inherent problems with classic servers in EQ and WoW I think. A...

Sep 22, 2019
  4. Strawberry replied to the thread Is it okay to buy or sell Everquest commissions?.

MMO developers are usually incredibly tolerant towards threads where an artist trades a signature or artwork for some in-game currency. I...

Sep 6, 2019
  5. Strawberry posted a new thread.

TLP bleeding players after launch is normal.

I think that it is quite normal that TLP bleed players after launch. People blame certain expansions, or other factors. But it's just...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Sep 5, 2019
  6. Strawberry replied to the thread Omens of War(craft).

If you get spontaneous groups I would actually play it. But I don't know if that's the case. I've never played WoW classic, all I know...

Aug 26, 2019
  7. Strawberry replied to the thread Model updates? Would be pretty awesome.

[media]

Aug 25, 2019
  8. Strawberry replied to the thread Model updates? Would be pretty awesome.

Yep, you can read that old EQ thread from 2007 on the Wayback site that indexes old sites. Sony deleted the old forums (at least to...

Aug 25, 2019
  9. Strawberry replied to the thread Why zoning into a zone, it's .......

It's some kind of bug I think. I've noticed it too. It can't be an actual difference in night-day cycle because mobs change in some zones...

Aug 25, 2019
  10. Strawberry replied to the thread Paladins on TLP.

Once people started boxing en masse, the natural way of grouping with other players suffered a lot.

Aug 25, 2019
  11. Strawberry replied to the thread Model updates? Would be pretty awesome.

You answered your own question. EQ players are their own worst enemy. Everyone with a pinch of objectivity would admit that luclin...

Aug 25, 2019