Ssdar's Recent Activity

1. Ssdar liked Fenthen's post in the thread Request: remove notifications for TLP on Live servers.

[IMG] You know what's tiring? Logging on alt characters and having to close all of these one-by-one. I don't care what TLP servers are...

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:12 PM
  2. Ssdar liked Triconix's post in the thread ADON - Ancient Dungeons of Norrath.

I enjoyed LDON in era. That being said, love it or hate it, LDON was a critical expansion in terms of the design aspects in Everquest....

Sep 22, 2021
  3. Ssdar liked niente's post in the thread Do you think.

I play EQ! I used to see people playing games at their desk during their lunch hour, when we were in the office. I play EQ at home now...

Sep 15, 2021
  4. Ssdar liked Sancus's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Conceptually, paying to gain raid currency at an accelerated rate makes me uncomfortable. I don't think paying money beyond the standard...

Sep 8, 2021
  5. Ssdar liked Aldren's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

So, like, whatever to everything except the following: "Enables an additional slot in your inventory." That NEEDS to be two slots. My OCD...

Sep 8, 2021
  6. Ssdar liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Your Log File usage? gathering info.

My logs are always on. I have GINA set to cut and archive the log on another drive at midnight on Wednesday. When I would have it done at...

Sep 1, 2021
  7. Ssdar liked Randomized's post in the thread Something EQ could use to boost enjoyment.

In order to gear up, you just had to run higher keys. Every dungeon had gear for every class/role. Higher key, higher reward. You...

Sep 1, 2021
  8. Ssdar liked Randomized's post in the thread Something EQ could use to boost enjoyment.

Incorrect again. You have the tools and materials to push forward and do exactly what you want. You’re just choosing not to and...

Sep 1, 2021
  9. Ssdar liked Randomized's post in the thread Something EQ could use to boost enjoyment.

He’s not entirely wrong. I didn’t fully insult the guy. He just didn’t comprehend what I was saying. “You proved my points with your...

Sep 1, 2021
  10. Ssdar liked Axel's post in the thread Something EQ could use to boost enjoyment.

You're trolling if you think this comment isn't as toxic, if not more toxic because you're taking a moral highground. M+ would be...

Sep 1, 2021
  11. Ssdar liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Absor. Cause he has been around longer than any EQ diety...in fact I think he created a few of them The way he sits and passes down...

Aug 31, 2021
  12. Ssdar liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Zebuxoruk is easily the most interesting deity in Everquest for me. He was the central figure in Everquest's best expansion (opinion,...

Aug 31, 2021
  13. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Something EQ could use to boost enjoyment.

Why make bother to make fake raids? I think most would rather have more real raids to challenge themselves with. I personally would...

Aug 31, 2021
  14. Ssdar liked Metanis's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Zebuxoruk for sure! That guy's led a rough life.

Aug 30, 2021
  15. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What about a raid that....

Sure they can expand the raid tool to allow for more groups but is that something they want? Expanding the number of groups would...

Aug 28, 2021
  16. Ssdar liked Ozon's post in the thread What about a raid that....

Honestly it sounds like OPs issue is not actually raids as they exist, but his guild's issues. I would say don't blame the events for your...

Aug 28, 2021
  17. Ssdar liked Smokezz's post in the thread What about a raid that....

Your guild had problems with ToV? ToV was the easiest expansion since SoD. And the second thing is the problem. Your guild...

Aug 28, 2021
  18. Ssdar liked Svann2's post in the thread Suggestion: Command to Clear or Delete EQ Log Files.

if you use gina triggers, you can set it up to automatically move your log file to a backup location daily.

Aug 28, 2021
  19. Ssdar liked Maedhros's post in the thread What about a raid that....

You keep putting ideas out there with seemingly no understanding of the limitations of the raid tool. You can not form a raid with a HARD...

Aug 27, 2021
  20. Ssdar liked Ozon's post in the thread What about a raid that....

What if they changed max group size to 3 for an event? What exactly would this change for a raid? Except to make it a bigger pain for...

Aug 27, 2021
  21. Ssdar liked Biltene's post in the thread What about a raid that....

I gave you my background as a raider to let you know that I've been doing it a long time and have had many thoughts in regards to how it...

Aug 27, 2021
  22. Ssdar liked Biltene's post in the thread What about a raid that....

I did not say our ideas matter more than anyone else. I said if you want a new idea to be accepted you have to prove to the people that...

Aug 27, 2021
  23. Ssdar liked Fooba's post in the thread What about a raid that....

...doesn’t lag.

Aug 27, 2021
  24. Ssdar liked Yinla's post in the thread What about a raid that....

Many raids be come tedious rather than fun after they have been run a few times. I'd like to see more than 1 way to complete them just to...

Aug 27, 2021
  25. Ssdar liked Biltene's post in the thread What about a raid that....

I was a raid leader at the time of Pillars (VoA had some really interesting raids that I'd love to see those types of mechanics again)...

Aug 27, 2021
  26. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What about a raid that....

Personally I find the idea of having to make groups by characters name or group by certain classes to be horrible and it doesn't...

Aug 27, 2021
  27. Ssdar liked Biltene's post in the thread What about a raid that....

The people from "big guilds" are more familiar with raiding than anyone else in the game. I've been raiding since OoW, and "hardcore"...

Aug 27, 2021
  28. Ssdar liked Biltene's post in the thread What about a raid that....

I am absolutely in favor of making unique, fun and interesting raids. Part of the problem we run into is that after 20+ years of raiding,...

Aug 27, 2021
  29. Ssdar liked Rauven's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

They are either trolling, or so embittered that they are trying to tear down the only game they enjoy. They have a major self...

Aug 27, 2021
  30. Ssdar liked NameAlreadyInUse's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Sadly, I think the answer is that EQ's handlers believe that advertising is pointless and have all but given up on attracting new...

Aug 26, 2021
  31. Ssdar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Wow, the embarrassment didn't teach you much. If you've lived on the hard side of life and had something given to you when you...

Aug 26, 2021
  32. Ssdar liked Axel's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

How does everyone making your hard work pointless? You had a house/achievements/progression before them when it was current content....

Aug 26, 2021
  33. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Neither are a 'problem'. You're misunderstanding what I said. If your happiness is decreased based on other people getting something...

Aug 25, 2021
  34. Ssdar liked Axel's post in the thread What about a raid that....

Yes, more raids that are outside the "kill boss maybe a few adds, get loot" strategy. Meta stuff (like how they did the ROF murder...

Aug 25, 2021
  35. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What about a raid that....

Why not think of other ideas instead of two ideas that have problems about how they would work quickly pointed out. No one is...

Aug 25, 2021
  36. Ssdar liked Nolrog's post in the thread What about a raid that....

Not to mention a logistical nightmare.

Aug 25, 2021
  37. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Lol nice. If you get irritated because others didn't have to struggle as hard as you did then that's a you problem. You shouldn't...

Aug 25, 2021
  38. Ssdar liked Yinla's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I always saw these as a reminder that you took part as they were given to everyone, similar to those who keep ticket stubs to concerts,...

Aug 25, 2021
  39. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

It doesn't make it pointless because you did benefit from your hard work. Participation trophies started in the 80s. That's when I...

Aug 25, 2021
  40. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

There are some mental gymnastics going on here. Every TLP has thus far lost its players at a fairly predicatable rate except for...

Aug 25, 2021
  41. Ssdar liked Svann2's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Maybe Im missing part of the point in all the back and forth, but we actually had it easier leveling than the new player does because...

Aug 25, 2021
  42. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

No. Why would your house become less nice because someone else also has one?

Aug 25, 2021
  43. Ssdar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Level and Stat squish are something I had advocated for a while back. Until, that is, someone took the time to explain what that really...

Aug 25, 2021
  44. Ssdar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Tucos guide to going from scratch to retired raider: 1. Pick a server with the most raiding guilds (bristlebane) 2. Find what classes they...

Aug 23, 2021
  45. Ssdar liked Szilent's post in the thread Nimbus Key Ring.

nothing that encourages nimbuses, ty

Aug 23, 2021
  46. Ssdar liked Yinla's post in the thread Nimbus Key Ring.

Weapon ornament key ring, before they give us any more weapon ornaments!

Aug 23, 2021
  47. Ssdar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Nimbus Key Ring.

Port clickie keyring

Aug 23, 2021
  48. Ssdar liked Yinla's post in the thread QUESTION: "Special" Tradeskill Category.

Why? They are easy enough to find as they are and they are special for those classes who get them. Research never should have been...

Aug 23, 2021
  49. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

The proc nerf impacted Mages, but yes, they were an over powered class and they're current DPS is perfectly fine compared to dot classes...

Aug 23, 2021
  50. Ssdar liked Fintank's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

Spells are supplemental damage for hybrids, not their main source. Leave them out of this. This thread is weird.

Aug 23, 2021
  51. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

Clerics already do enough damage. What classes are you referring to? Druids? Necros still only nuke with assert, enchanters still...

Aug 23, 2021
  52. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

Wizards are the only class significantly behind where they should be right now. There is no problem with "nukes". That's such a silly...

Aug 23, 2021
  53. Ssdar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I can tell you from years of leading raids and handling raiding guild recruiting that someone coming up to you and saying "hi, i have a...

Aug 21, 2021
  54. Ssdar liked Fanra's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Have the GM stand between the group and the mob (or next to the mob) in a huge god illusion. If you are at the keyboard, you can't miss...

Aug 21, 2021
  55. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I don't know about anyone else but there are things you can teach a new player academically, some you can help them to understand...

Aug 20, 2021
  56. Ssdar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread No Fix Planned Aaryonar Raid - Fiery Touch Bug.

Really? Play better if its a problem. We want them to be creative within the confines of the system.

Aug 19, 2021
  57. Ssdar liked Sancus's post in the thread No Fix Planned Aaryonar Raid - Fiery Touch Bug.

While I can't necessarily say you didn't experience this, I've definitely had Aaryonar (and orbs) consume Expenditure of Flame procs...

Aug 19, 2021
  58. Ssdar liked Axel's post in the thread [Feature Request] Scalable Content.

That's scaling based on level. Not what I'm asking for. Did you read the post? @Everyone who is saying "they...

Aug 19, 2021
  59. Ssdar liked Yinla's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Lol EQ is so much more than end game. What do you plan on doing with those chars lower than level 110? What do you plan on doing with...

Aug 18, 2021
  60. Ssdar liked Tatanka's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

It sounds like you want to play a different game.

Aug 17, 2021
  61. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Some of you people are so dense. There's no rule against using auto-repeat functionality. Just go read the rules. This isn't complicated....

Aug 16, 2021
  62. Ssdar liked sieger's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

What is your experience that justifies saying "for most of us it is not"? Do you assume you speak for most of the EverQuest player base...

Aug 16, 2021
  63. Ssdar liked Sokki's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

Personally, if I set loot to leave on corpse or the timer hits where it drops out of my advanced loot window, I consider it FFA. Usually at...

Aug 15, 2021
  64. Ssdar liked Niskin's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I don't necessarily agree with you on the curated game aspect, but your last paragraph is pretty on point. The customer is good at...

Aug 14, 2021
  65. Ssdar liked Razorfall's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It's low hanging fruit they can fix while working on other projects, like fixing the lag.

Aug 13, 2021
  66. Ssdar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

While I'm still not willing to call it a bug. I agree that the two polygon green leaf is incredibly difficult to see on green ground AND is...

Aug 13, 2021
  67. Ssdar liked Benito's post in the thread [Feedback] More quests.

It would be cool to see more quest-based puzzles. The Efreeti Death Visage tile puzzle line could be expanded and reward an old school...

Aug 13, 2021
  68. Ssdar liked Cragzop's post in the thread [Feedback] More quests.

I love quests. I am always in favor of more quests. But it's gotta be tough for a developer to figure out what the player base wants as...

Aug 12, 2021
  69. Ssdar liked cadres's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I was doing EQ quests in 2003 WoW was launched (according to Wikipedia, never played the thing personally), in 2004 so this doesn't...

Aug 12, 2021
  70. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Devs aren't having any major problems with raising levels, Ngreth has basically already covered that and what they actually do in...

Aug 12, 2021
  71. Ssdar liked Conq's post in the thread Do you like this change?.

Not a fan. Especially as it works in ToV - the trigger mobs for a named spawn in a different area than the named. While it's fun to...

Aug 6, 2021
  72. Ssdar liked Svann2's post in the thread Expansion Request.

No thats really not an answer. I see progression as fun, you dont. If you dont like progression in an mmo, then what is the fun...

Aug 1, 2021
  73. Ssdar liked Svann2's post in the thread Expansion Request.

What would be the alternative in an mmorpg if there wasnt levels, spells, and loot to chase? Seems to me a large part of an mmo is...

Aug 1, 2021
  74. Ssdar liked Hekaton's post in the thread Expansion Request.

no level cap increase? as a shaman our class got totally hosed on class AA. would be the suck if there were no upgrades for a second...

Aug 1, 2021
  75. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread Expansion Request.

Because stagnation sucks and EverQuest has been a vertical progression game since the start. Changing the game to have no more level...

Aug 1, 2021
  76. Ssdar liked Zolav's post in the thread Expansion Request.

Bring back the raid flagging system I say!! BUT 4 raids???? come on man! I mean you only have to do 4 raids if you like lol. Id prefer...

Aug 1, 2021
  77. Ssdar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Expansion Request.

Request: make at least one zone, raid and mission very difficult. Like, not even really intended to be beaten regularly until the next...

Jul 31, 2021
  78. Ssdar liked Marton's post in the thread Expansion Request.

9 missions sounds good. 4 raids doesn't sound good. What would guilds do? People can clear CoV in 1 night, could clear ToV in 1 night...

Jul 31, 2021
  79. Ssdar liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

Actually, after seeing how Overseer works currently, it should have all been a currency based system. There should be no...

Jul 31, 2021
  80. Ssdar liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

I'm sure these have been said before, but they're are worth repeating I think. The two biggest fixes I wish they'd make to Overseer are:...

Jul 31, 2021
  81. Ssdar liked Tucoh's post in the thread TBL Trials - Tell me your stories.

When TBL came out the trials were, rightfully so, the most contentious part of them. Stratos is a geometrically challenging zone and...

Jul 29, 2021
  82. Ssdar liked Conq's post in the thread TBL Trials - Tell me your stories.

Ran them and completed all the challenger achievements in era. Then helped push guildies through for the next 11 months. I liked them,...

Jul 29, 2021
  83. Ssdar liked Captain Video's post in the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

Speaking as someone who plays semi-regularly on Test, I have to say there are some broad misconceptions of how that server operates. The...

Jul 29, 2021
  84. Ssdar liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Death, Death, Death! Returns[Double Exclamation Points].

I'm curious if anyone has actually defeated this event after familiar and mount buffs etc. were nerfed to no longer work? We did a lot of...

Jul 28, 2021
  85. Ssdar liked Accipiter's post in the thread Cost of dying is too high.

I think your definition of raid zone and mine are very different. Fear Itself is just another zone, IMO. It's much less of a raid...

Jul 28, 2021
  86. Ssdar liked Tarvas's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

I am more concerned with people needing to be told it's okay to leave a crappy guilds than I am about guild officers being crap.

Jul 27, 2021
  87. Ssdar liked Strumph's post in the thread Perfect 3 Box Challenge .. Jess 4 U.

I'd say SK, Bard, Shaman, 2 dps mercs and 1 cleric merc. 3 awesome epics and really the bard/shm epic combo and that 55% melee dps...

Jul 27, 2021
  88. Ssdar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Suggestion: let raid invites expire.

What are you talking about? They already expire after like a couple minutes.

Jul 27, 2021
  89. Ssdar liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Cost of dying is too high.

I can't recall ever being concerned with the cost of dieing (for xp). The cost of death for me is having to return to where I was if I...

Jul 25, 2021
  90. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread New Live - After Patch for Devs Only.

What exactly would you expect them to do at this point? Should they roll back the patch which will keep the servers down longer?...

Jul 25, 2021
  91. Ssdar liked Scila's post in the thread New Live - After Patch for Devs Only.

Legacy systems never like to be disturbed.

Jul 25, 2021
  92. Ssdar liked Yinla's post in the thread New Live - After Patch for Devs Only.

But thats the problem the spam from dots is not what was changed, the change was to heal over time spells, the bi product is that it has...

Jul 25, 2021
  93. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

Nobody is saying that. But if the amount of testing is not enough for you and you want it to be more, then roll up your sleeves...

Jul 25, 2021
  94. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

After seeing how many people are crying/depending on these things I think they should be removed from vendors permanently.

Jul 25, 2021
  95. Ssdar liked Mossaa's post in the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

If rat ears are so important for you. Why did you not spend 5 min on testserver to check this out?

Jul 23, 2021
  96. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

No, using my logic, you would just report these simple bugs with the understanding that sh*t happens and just wait patiently for the...

Jul 23, 2021
  97. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

I'd say it's a little more difficult than crying about things that don't matter.

Jul 23, 2021
  98. Ssdar liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer party requirements post-patch.

Not angry at the changes...just baffled by them. They make no sense. What is the point of even having rarities when required slots...

Jul 23, 2021
  99. Ssdar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Grumpy Tanks.

I disagree, if the dps can grind on a mob so can the tank. Its my job to get aggro even if someone is going b***s to the wall. Asking...

Jul 22, 2021
  100. Ssdar liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer party requirements post-patch.

It seems they didn't just fix some issues with party member requirements...they completely obliterated them. Almost none of the pre-patch...

Jul 22, 2021
  101. Ssdar liked chungus's post in the thread Grumpy Tanks.

Wish I had the option to group with tanks like this guy more, I play DPS I am always burning at the second my abilities come back and...

Jul 22, 2021
  102. Ssdar liked Axel's post in the thread Grumpy Tanks.

lol.

Jul 22, 2021
  103. Ssdar liked Strawberry's post in the thread Grumpy Tanks.

The tank nor healer has any idea how much your pet can take. When your pet dies, that loose mob will take out the rest of the group....

Jul 22, 2021
  104. Ssdar liked Axel's post in the thread Grumpy Tanks.

NO NO NO NO NO NO & NO. DPS pulls aggro, if the tank can pull it back, they should. If the DPS dies, then the healer has to rez the...

Jul 22, 2021
  105. Ssdar liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

For those who don't want to DL the file or leave the forums: ----- 4 I ----- ID: 181 | Agent: Fippy Darkpaw | Job: Marauder, Rank: 5...

Jul 21, 2021
  106. Ssdar liked Riou's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

Yes, I put up a text file list a week ago with the Test Patch in our EQResource Discord (Pinned as well :) ) including rarity (4 elite,...

Jul 21, 2021
  107. Ssdar liked Riou's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

They *might* go live in August's Patch (not sure if they are done in time) or be done in time for July's, not sure :P

Jul 21, 2021
  108. Ssdar liked Sokki's post in the thread Remember Combo Clash?.

I still can't believe Wood Elf Beast Lord beat out Iksar Berserker and Dark Elf Ranger... I don't think they hit the hard code limit for...

Jul 18, 2021
  109. Ssdar liked Axel's post in the thread Time to raise AH maximum auction values.

Just get rid of copper. Since when has anyone cared about copper anyways?

Jul 18, 2021
  110. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Time to raise AH maximum auction values.

If you mean the bazaar they have explained many times in the past why they cant. It has to do with how prices are stored in copper in the...

Jul 18, 2021
  111. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 07/13/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That's nonsense. If it were me and I saw bugs I could quickly fix in part of the application I liked I'd just fix them between bigger...

Jul 17, 2021
  112. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 07/13/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Just because the person who worked the Overseer updates decided to elaborate a lot about the changes doesn't mean that a lot of time was...

Jul 17, 2021
  113. Ssdar liked Cragzop's post in the thread Tradeskills past 300.

The current system is in place BECAUSE of the limitations of the old system. The way the 0-300 skill up system works, the chance...

Jul 14, 2021
  114. Ssdar liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread What QOL things would you like to see added to EQ?.

These are great ideas -Make a TS quest that converts trophies to a new aug type, then another (or same quest) to turn Artisan's prize...

Jul 11, 2021
  115. Ssdar liked adetia's post in the thread What QOL things would you like to see added to EQ?.

* the ability to draw tradeskill materials from the Dragon's Hoard (or even the bank) while tradeskilling. this isnt a huge stretch since...

Jul 11, 2021
  116. Ssdar liked Andarriel's post in the thread Grumpy Tanks.

If the tank cant keep agro hes not a good tank period! Andarriel

Jul 10, 2021
  117. Ssdar liked Strawberry's post in the thread Grumpy Tanks.

My opinion. In the past (pre-SoF where warriors didn't have BoA), DPS could easily pull aggro from a tank, especially a warrior that got...

Jul 10, 2021
  118. Ssdar liked Zolav's post in the thread Grumpy Tanks.

Oh boy, dangerous question! As a Berserker who remembers going through these aggro issues with tanks years past I would recommend...

Jul 9, 2021
  119. Ssdar liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Achievement Points....what are they good for?.

They should unlock more Dragons Horde capacity; so you have a place to put the misc one-time-only rewards.

Jul 7, 2021
  120. Ssdar liked Niskin's post in the thread Achievement Points....what are they good for?.

Deux nailed it. Some of you aren't OCD and it is showing. Don't you see the box? Don't you see it's supposed to have a checkmark in it?...

Jul 7, 2021
  121. Ssdar liked niente's post in the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

It worked. [IMG]

Jul 6, 2021
  122. Ssdar liked Tatanka's post in the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

LOL, it's like the even/odd Star Trek movies!

Jul 6, 2021
  123. Ssdar liked Metanis's post in the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

Due to the chip shortages and the Bitcoin miners this is NOT a good time to buy / upgrade a gaming PC. But that will change perhaps a year...

Jul 6, 2021
  124. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread Composite Roar.

Yes I believe they always did this.

Jul 4, 2021
  125. Ssdar liked Celephane's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

thread is dead and stupid, just stop, please

Jul 4, 2021
  126. Ssdar liked Niskin's post in the thread Modern EQ.

You can also buy Kronos with plat and trade them for raid loot. If Kronos didn't exist you would just use plat to buy it instead. Even...

Jul 2, 2021
  127. Ssdar liked Gherig's post in the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

Not sure where you have been for the last 25+ years but MMO's and even MUD's are nothing BUT World Firsts, EGO's and Accomplishment...

Jul 1, 2021
  128. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread Modern EQ.

I disagree with this assessment. Pay to Win is the game company selling you player power/statistical advantages for real life money....

Jul 1, 2021
  129. Ssdar liked Stymie's post in the thread Modern EQ.

/em Buys Heroic level 85 boost and armor customization. Needs 30 more levels to catch up to everyone else... /Charlie Sheen "Winning!" :)

Jul 1, 2021
  130. Ssdar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Modern EQ.

I'll give this a serious reply now that I've got a joke out of the way. I'd argue that your usage of the word "any" is too permissive to...

Jun 30, 2021
  131. Ssdar liked code-zero's post in the thread Modern EQ.

I have multiple 115's on non-tlp servers and I don't believe that I've used any XP pots within my memory. In fact I was recently going...

Jun 30, 2021
  132. Ssdar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Modern EQ.

You win EQ when you log off for the last time and get your life back. This costs nothing. Ergo EQ is not p2w. Checkmate athiests.

Jun 30, 2021
  133. Ssdar liked Niskin's post in the thread Modern EQ.

What exactly does DPG sell for DBC or $ that allows you to "win?" Bag's are convenient, they don't make you rich, they just save you time....

Jun 30, 2021
  134. Ssdar liked Atomos's post in the thread Modern EQ.

It's pretty safe to assume that people in the group are watching TV, alt tabbing, playing a game on their phone or even playing 2 games...

Jun 30, 2021
  135. Ssdar liked Riou's post in the thread Modern EQ.

I don't think they pay anything, but it is mutually beneficial for both sides, since twitch gets more hours viewed (with ads and subs...

Jun 29, 2021
  136. Ssdar liked Act of Valor's post in the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

The plaques in Felwithe are a part of EQ history, there is no reason to ask for their destruction.

Jun 29, 2021
  137. Ssdar liked Benito's post in the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

Ok, who woke up on the wrong side of the bed? The original post was a query and not a request. From time to time, players will...

Jun 29, 2021
  138. Ssdar liked Benito's post in the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

Based on what others have said, TLP players have more recently put their names on the plaques. (It may be a highlight for them). Other...

Jun 29, 2021
  139. Ssdar liked Riou's post in the thread Modern EQ.

They made one, but never released it, it was an american themed uncle sam style top hat thing The whole twitch drop thing is more...

Jun 29, 2021
  140. Ssdar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please.

I'd be totally OK with them dropping all procs from weapons next time they bump up the level cap (hopefully not this year's expansion)...

Jun 28, 2021
  141. Ssdar liked Triconix's post in the thread A radical idea.

The necro DoT revamps were completed this year which is a massive change and took many man hours. Another month they went back and...

Jun 28, 2021
  142. Ssdar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Lack of Content for COV?.

Judgemental much? 2020 was a sucky year. People had to deal with a LOT of stuff that we were all unprepared for, and California went...

Jun 27, 2021
  143. Ssdar liked Viper1's post in the thread Achievement Ideas.

Every Hunter achievement should have at least 1 NPC that uses the same system that SoV Vaniki did.

Jun 26, 2021
  144. Ssdar liked Yinla's post in the thread A radical idea.

I think a lot of it depends on why they are streaming in the first place, as I understand it those that stream get onto the TLP servers...

Jun 25, 2021
  145. Ssdar liked Niskin's post in the thread A radical idea.

Well not everything, but the side bars or whatever. I haven't played since TBC so the UI may be different now. I don't like using Alt-#...

Jun 25, 2021
  146. Ssdar liked Niskin's post in the thread A radical idea.

We should all quit EQ and play Fortnite guys, look how many streams they got, the game must be awesome! :rolleyes: I use Twitch plenty, I...

Jun 25, 2021
  147. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread A radical idea.

While you can certainly get a feel for an expansion doing those things they just aren't the same as playing through them yourself on...

Jun 25, 2021
  148. Ssdar liked Machen's post in the thread A radical idea.

Even if they had the staffing for it, the six month expansions were generally terrible. LoY through SoF, generally the fall...

Jun 25, 2021
  149. Ssdar liked Jumbur's post in the thread A radical idea.

It is correct that the newest expansions takes place in previously visited geographical areas. But those new zones were remade from...

Jun 25, 2021
  150. Ssdar liked Nolrog's post in the thread A radical idea.

I would love to see that. I would have said right around the Anniversary but that may be a bit too close to the expansion release....

Jun 25, 2021
  151. Ssdar liked Triconix's post in the thread A radical idea.

Mischief/Thornblade have been out a single month and there are posts of people concerned about the lack of raiding guilds on Mischief, the...

Jun 25, 2021
  152. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread A radical idea.

I liked the rest of your post, but I hope they never go back to 6 month expansions myself. A 6 month "mid-year content patch" with...

Jun 25, 2021
  153. Ssdar liked Nolrog's post in the thread A radical idea.

DDO also seems to have had an expansion in November 2020 called Fables of the Feywild and there is a mini-expansion coming this...

Jun 25, 2021
  154. Ssdar liked Nolrog's post in the thread A radical idea.

Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Jun 25, 2021
  155. Ssdar liked Yinla's post in the thread A radical idea.

Vet players have been asking for delays for the expansions for years, to get bugs ironed out before release, but EQ want an expansion...

Jun 25, 2021
  156. Ssdar liked Niskin's post in the thread A radical idea.

You've been around here for like a week, spend some time on these forums and you will see posts about people hating the improvements....

Jun 25, 2021
  157. Ssdar liked Triconix's post in the thread A radical idea.

There was literally a thread of a person complaining that origin replaced certain potions. You want evidence? There you go

Jun 25, 2021
  158. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread A radical idea.

Everquest 2 has yearly expansions and monthly updates. Eve appears to have new content released at least once a year if not...

Jun 25, 2021
  159. Ssdar liked Jumbur's post in the thread A radical idea.

I don't understand why you consider EQ1 to be on that list? We get updates every month and expansions every year! :confused:

Jun 25, 2021
  160. Ssdar liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread A radical idea.

You keep saying this, have you searched this forum at all? People here get angry about literally everything. Lame and childish sums...

Jun 25, 2021
  161. Ssdar liked Niskin's post in the thread A radical idea.

There are MMO's out there that put out new content and then still died. How is EQ doing it? Oh yeah, it's a totally different game...

Jun 25, 2021
  162. Ssdar liked Triconix's post in the thread A radical idea.

Both things you say are true, however, those definitely can be modified by devs if they choose. Some minor tweaking would make the...

Jun 25, 2021
  163. Ssdar liked Triconix's post in the thread A radical idea.

Sorry to disappoint, I wasn't angry. I was mainly chuckling while replying to you. What legitimate questions did you actually ask though?...

Jun 25, 2021
  164. Ssdar liked Machen's post in the thread A radical idea.

The problem with this is that live players want new zones that are very different from what TLP players want. TLP players want group...

Jun 25, 2021
  165. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread A radical idea.

How is GMM which was added during the TBL expansion, tied to the TBL expansion and unlocks during the TBL the same as developing a...

Jun 25, 2021
  166. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread A radical idea.

Did I say it was part of the TBL expansion or that it was released during the TBL expansion and tied to it? My point has been and...

Jun 25, 2021
  167. Ssdar liked Niskin's post in the thread A radical idea.

If 50% of your income comes from one thing and 50% comes from another, how do you decide which is more important? The answer is, don't ask...

Jun 25, 2021
  168. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread A radical idea.

I think you missed my point, which was we already have plenty of complaints about items/zones being out of era on a new TLP and...

Jun 25, 2021
  169. Ssdar liked Jumbur's post in the thread A radical idea.

If they had introduced GMM as a level 80 zone in 2019, then I think a lot of people would have considered it a waste. Even Plane of War was...

Jun 25, 2021
  170. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread A radical idea.

As soon as you do this people would complain that it isn't in era. They would also have to work to make sure that any new items in...

Jun 25, 2021
  171. Ssdar liked Jumbur's post in the thread A radical idea.

TLP servers gets 100+ zones you haven't played yet. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean that they "don't count".

Jun 25, 2021
  172. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread A radical idea.

That's not a majority of live players, that's the sort of thing you see from TLP players who are playing content which already has full...

Jun 25, 2021
  173. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread A radical idea.

I disagree with you now and having been exclusively a TLP player for the past 5 years I would have disagreed with you in every one of...

Jun 25, 2021
  174. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread A radical idea.

EG7 plan to revamp all the current live games Daybreak has under its banner, or make new version of them. They've pointed to this in...

Jun 25, 2021
  175. Ssdar liked Triconix's post in the thread A radical idea.

Who says they don't play any other game? I play other games all the time. Not going to know if an expansion is good or not until you...

Jun 25, 2021
  176. Ssdar liked Triconix's post in the thread A radical idea.

It's comical. Without live, there would be no TLP to ever play on because the game would've died years before TLPs came about. Live is...

Jun 25, 2021
  177. Ssdar liked code-zero's post in the thread A radical idea.

There's the stench of arrogance in this thread. A sort of TLP elitism that not only believes that those servers, as divergent as they are,...

Jun 25, 2021
  178. Ssdar liked Machen's post in the thread A radical idea.

Don't form your opinion on the basis of one raid. EQ raiding is much more involved than what you've described. Constant movement is...

Jun 25, 2021
  179. Ssdar liked Niskin's post in the thread A radical idea.

Normally everybody would be entitled to their opinion, but then you said something positive about new Freeport. Opinion invalidated,...

Jun 25, 2021
  180. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread A radical idea.

I suspect you encapsulated it nicely with this line. TLP Recyclers are the epitome of Comfort Zone players, anything outside of the...

Jun 25, 2021
  181. Ssdar liked Triconix's post in the thread A radical idea.

This is the most perplexing thing to me. You see dozens of posts trying to change up classic through POP. They want it done faster and...

Jun 25, 2021
  182. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread A radical idea.

Sort of sucks how? I'm interested in the "Why?" you think EQ sucks after PoP. More content in those eras isn't needed, each...

Jun 25, 2021
  183. Ssdar liked Triconix's post in the thread A radical idea.

And that's considered "Live" revenue. If new expansions aren't being released, TLP players don't get to buy any expansions that provide...

Jun 25, 2021
  184. Ssdar liked Cainen's post in the thread A radical idea.

Tlps come out every year because they are profitable. New expacs come out ever year because the are profitable. Refusing to...

Jun 25, 2021
  185. Ssdar liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread A radical idea.

Yeah FTP is massively restricted, no way people playing in the new expac are primarily ftp, maybe some of their boxes buy I'd wager all...

Jun 25, 2021
  186. Ssdar liked Captain Video's post in the thread A radical idea.

Better than that, I wish some of these people would post their "radical ideas" on the Veteran's Lounge forum and then read the...

Jun 25, 2021
  187. Ssdar liked Triconix's post in the thread A radical idea.

Look up the differences. Most live players are paying customers. Guess what? Any TLP player that pays for expansions falls under the...

Jun 25, 2021
  188. Ssdar liked Accipiter's post in the thread A radical idea.

LOL, why would you ask that? Either you A) don't believe me or B) have some proof to the contrary. It can't be B because there is no...

Jun 25, 2021
  189. Ssdar liked Accipiter's post in the thread A radical idea.

No. F2P has restrictions on gear, inventory space, AAs, and more. No raiding player is on F2P. They pay the same monthly fee you do.

Jun 25, 2021
  190. Ssdar liked Nolrog's post in the thread A radical idea.

Exactly. This gives nothing to anyone. The live players want to continue to develop their characters, move them beyond 115 with more...

Jun 25, 2021
  191. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread A radical idea.

TBL had a lot of positive feedback. CoV - not so much, but most players gave the company a pass on this one seeing as how production...

Jun 25, 2021
  192. Ssdar liked Machen's post in the thread A radical idea.

No. Half the game's revenue still comes from live. That disappears the year they don't do a new expansion. This would effectively...

Jun 25, 2021
  193. Ssdar liked Skuz's post in the thread A radical idea.

Been suggested a thousand times, still a terrible idea every time it gets dusted off & brought back out of the coffin. So this is...

Jun 25, 2021
  194. Ssdar liked Astral64's post in the thread Monk race question.

Iksar is the only answer.

Jun 25, 2021
  195. Ssdar liked Froglok's post in the thread Achievement Ideas.

I like the idea of more Achievements to pursue. I suspect the Dev's are unaware of how generally popular Achievements are / can be....

Jun 25, 2021
  196. Ssdar liked Froglok's post in the thread Achievement Ideas.

I'd rather see a Players total Achievement Points unlock something, rather than being turned into yet another alternative Currency,...

Jun 25, 2021