Ssdar's Recent Activity

1. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

They should just upgrade all the other servers to be free trade.

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:15 PM
  2. Ssdar liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Status of new UI Engine.

Appologies I assumed you were using it out of a lack of knowledge, not masochism, you do you ;p

Apr 12, 2024
  3. Ssdar liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Apr 2, 2024
  4. Ssdar liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Apr 2, 2024
  5. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Player made expansion !.

I am guessing it is meant as an April fools joke considering the date. Though I would say it is in poor taste as it seems to be...

Apr 1, 2024
  6. Ssdar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Surprise patch tomorrow..

I spoke to a new game dev named April and the first thing she told me was tomorrow there will be a surprise patch fixing raid lag,...

Apr 1, 2024
  7. Ssdar liked Covennx's post in the thread download gina.

This is their current stance. You may not disassemble, reverse engineer, or modify any Daybreak Game(s) software in any way. You may...

Mar 25, 2024
  8. Ssdar liked Metanis's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

And we know there is at least one gaming graphics expert but we can't mention his product here. I've been using his code for years and...

Mar 21, 2024
  9. Ssdar liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

They just need to make T3 linear (and, preferably, in the same zone). T3 CoV and T3 ToL were linear, and it worked fine. While lag will...

Mar 8, 2024
  10. Ssdar liked Marton's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

My patience has its limits. I tolerate what daybreak is doing now. Increasing subscription prices would be the last drop.

Mar 7, 2024
  11. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

An extra dollar or two might not be bad idea. That plus they can just ask me to make decisions for them. That's the best way to a better...

Mar 7, 2024
  12. Ssdar liked Metanis's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I reject the premise as presented. We customers are not starving Darkpaw, their corporate masters are! I cannot count how many good...

Mar 7, 2024
  13. Ssdar liked Tuco's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

2024 Live EQ raiding is like an eating competition where you eat one hot dog. Everyone can do the event, and of those competing the winner...

Mar 5, 2024
  14. Ssdar liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Here's another good way to look at it: As of right now, all three LS tiers are tracking for faster completion than any tier in ToV, CoV,...

Mar 4, 2024
  15. Ssdar liked Candystore's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Let's just be honest. There's a whole group of hyper lazy casual raiders and casual raid guilds doing current content. These casual guilds...

Mar 4, 2024
  16. Ssdar liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This. By any measure of completion, NoS raids were substantially easier than any previous expansions, and LS raids are even easier:...

Mar 4, 2024
  17. Ssdar liked Cassiera's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

To those saying that everything would be great without write-ups and beta practice... The sad reality is we generally one shot the raids...

Mar 4, 2024
  18. Ssdar liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Bold claim.

Mar 4, 2024
  19. Ssdar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

That's your problem right there with that. There isn't.

Mar 4, 2024
  20. Ssdar liked Caisy's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Genuinely curious if you watched any videos of the T3 race? There are plenty on YouTube. It took longer for the raids to run to Ogna...

Mar 4, 2024
  21. Ssdar liked Caisy's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I think the added benefit of knowing they are making a truly difficult raid with the intention to tune it for the masses after a few...

Mar 4, 2024
  22. Ssdar liked Caisy's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Three guilds beat Mearatas pre-nerf.

Mar 4, 2024
  23. Ssdar liked Caisy's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

EQ gives participation trophies now. During beta, when guilds with a roster of 12 clerics and 4 tank groups are complaining about the mobs...

Mar 4, 2024
  24. Ssdar liked Cicelee's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Maybe I am wrong, but the whining isn't stemming from end raid gaming in general. It centers around the difficulty (or lack thereof)...

Mar 4, 2024
  25. Ssdar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Beta is interesting, fun sometimes. This game is nothing like that on live because of how bad its gotten. Its only to play with friends...

Mar 4, 2024
  26. Ssdar liked Angeliana's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Changing the original post then repeatedly telling others to "read the thread" is the epitome of goal post moving and causes issues and...

Mar 1, 2024
  27. Ssdar liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 21, 2024
  28. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

Why would you request a day off to ruin your mental health by playing EQ? :confused:

Feb 21, 2024
  29. Ssdar liked Cuzon's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

How is this thread still going? It should be very obvious by this time why PVP has and will continue to be untouched. Just about everything...

Feb 20, 2024
  30. Ssdar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The problem for "some" PvPrs is that this mechanic only makes people who want to PVP able to be attacked. They want victims to attack...

Feb 20, 2024
  31. Ssdar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

No the issue was most folks don't want it at all. Ultima online had non consensual pvp. Then they doubled the size of the world by...

Feb 20, 2024
  32. Ssdar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

I can't believe you are so completely out of touch with what the vast majority want out of Everquest. And then you act offended when...

Feb 20, 2024
  33. Ssdar liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

There have always been more non-PvP servers with higher populations than even the highest population PvP server at that time or even at...

Feb 20, 2024
  34. Ssdar liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The OP does not understand or accept that others may not have their same opinion. They repeat the same thing and then repeat "read the...

Feb 20, 2024
  35. Ssdar liked Act of Valor's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The OP just says "read the thread" over and over instead of giving an actual argument

Feb 20, 2024
  36. Ssdar liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

For someone who has importuned others to "read the thread" so much, you haven't read the thread or direct replies to you.

Feb 20, 2024
  37. Ssdar liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

So, when you were a child and you asked your parent for a cookie and your parent said "no", they weren't listening to you? Just...

Feb 20, 2024
  38. Ssdar liked Nennius's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

They did and are. Just because they drew a different conclusion doesn't make them wrong. Your idea isn't a very good one and isn't...

Feb 20, 2024
  39. Ssdar liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

What about the current population of FV that actively does not want PvP and did not choose to be on a PvP server? They matter less to...

Feb 20, 2024
  40. Ssdar liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Let me sum up. There are a few different variations: Eridiniara wants the gear that's available on the current FV. Eridiniara wants the...

Feb 20, 2024
  41. Ssdar liked Svann2's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

So? How is it unfair? Why dont you explain what you mean instead of just vaguely implying something? Why would it be ok (in your mind)...

Feb 20, 2024
  42. Ssdar liked Captain Video's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

I just realized who you are. You're uberkingkong's Alternate Persona.

Feb 20, 2024
  43. Ssdar liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

From the same 10 people over and over trying to look like more.

Feb 20, 2024
  44. Ssdar liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Some of us did play in 1999, and later also remember all the loud talk from the "PvP hardcores" in BotBs. And what happened on...

Feb 20, 2024
  45. Ssdar liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Currently, any character on FV can request and turn in the book to the PoD to enable that character for PVP, so you already have a...

Feb 20, 2024
  46. Ssdar liked FranktheBank's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

You are objectively wrong. PVP was always a step child of EQ, for good reason.

Feb 20, 2024
  47. Ssdar liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Nobody cares about pvp except like 3 people on Zek. Wait, do 3 people even play on Zek?

Feb 20, 2024
  48. Ssdar liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

When they get nerfed to only stack to 20 like everything else, everyone will remember this post. I'm just saying...

Feb 12, 2024
  49. Ssdar liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Then they need to examine the solutions that - and this is not hyperbole - every other game I have played in the last decade uses rather...

Feb 1, 2024
  50. Ssdar liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Get Rid of eqclient.ini.

When the game starts up, check if the following files exist: graphics.ini account.ini If they both do not exist, do the following: Check...

Jan 22, 2024
  51. Ssdar liked Febb's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Because some executive told them to roll it all out regardless if it was ready or not. This is what companies do, meet deadlines regardless...

Jan 22, 2024
  52. Ssdar replied to the thread Confirmed Timeless Greataxe - Collection item.

It's likely supposed to be the "Lingering Fear Essence" random drop from Heart of Fear zones. That is the only collectible in RoF that...

Jan 20, 2024
  53. Ssdar liked Iven's post in the thread Confirmed Timeless Greataxe - Collection item.

The item is corrupted. Screenshot is from the Overseer Collection Item Dispenser preview. [IMG]

Jan 20, 2024
  54. Ssdar liked Troubled's post in the thread Lich summoning in HAF is ridiculous..

Quite possibly, IMO, the dumbest change that's been made in a long time. Spider Queen summoning wiped our group once today because it got...

Jan 18, 2024
  55. Ssdar liked Angahran's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

How about fixing the migraine inducing flickering anytime you interact with the UI?

Jan 18, 2024
  56. Ssdar liked Angahran's post in the thread Info Needed Please fix the migraine inducing flickering!!.

Ever since the 'new ui engine' nonsense the UI has flickered anytime you interact with it. Since the last patch the character select...

Jan 18, 2024
  57. Ssdar liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 17, 2024
  58. Ssdar liked Evurkvest's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This will be pretty horrible when spider goes active after egg phase and also with the Lich porting around.

Jan 10, 2024
  59. Ssdar liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Thats not what its saying. Rallos and LL were always lore group, they changed it to Lore Equip to make it less restrictive so you can...

Jan 9, 2024
  60. Ssdar liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Jan 8, 2024
  61. Ssdar liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Spirit of the Lost doesn't locate Year of Darkpaw Collections.

The spirit of the lost collection finder clickie doesn't recognize the new Year of Darkpaw collection as a collection and won't assist in...

Jan 3, 2024
  62. Ssdar liked Fanra's post in the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

I keep my phone across the room from me, constantly plugged in (meaning I have to get up from EQ and cross the room to get it). I refuse...

Nov 26, 2023
  63. Ssdar liked Scila's post in the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

/points UKK toward the monthly updates ..... those go somewhere b4 they go to test then live they don't happen in a vacuum

Nov 7, 2023
  64. Ssdar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

The beta server is up year round as that is the server that Daybreak uses year round for work, players are just given access for a...

Nov 7, 2023
  65. Ssdar liked Randomized's post in the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

Tell me you don't understand how Beta works and it's intentions, without telling me you don't understand. UKK will go first

Nov 7, 2023
  66. Ssdar liked kizant's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

I could just decide what gets worked on.

Nov 1, 2023