Sobmre's Recent Activity

1. Sobmre replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Feedback.

how about some more high priced bad azz loots ? player illusions ect ...JUST NO MORE PET ILLUSIONS PLEASE

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:08 AM
  2. Sobmre replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

100 plus pages, and its all gonna be mostly ignored and we will get something like a key ring for nimbus's and an house item that will...

Apr 3, 2024
  3. Sobmre liked Fenthen's post in the thread T3 Coin and Valiants...

Loot tables: brought to you by a team who doesn't actually play the game!

Apr 1, 2024
  4. Sobmre replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

i have heard too many horror story's of Personas effecting mains so i don't even want to try them. But really whats the point just make...

Apr 1, 2024
  5. Sobmre replied to the thread T3 Coin and Valiants...

cloaks and necks should really be rare since must have evolvers what a waste of a loot on a chest

Mar 11, 2024
  6. Sobmre replied to the thread BiC Aug Update Idea.

Would be nice to update all the old long quest line rewards.

Feb 26, 2024
  7. Sobmre replied to the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

No this is not what we want.

Feb 13, 2024
  8. Sobmre replied to the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

can we just get a way to easily organize the 100's we have in bags and houses taking space. take a look at the game Path of Exile and...

Feb 12, 2024
  9. Sobmre replied to the thread Why have another No Ro port?.

what AI pic gen did you use ?

Feb 1, 2024
  10. Sobmre replied to the thread Why have another No Ro port?.

what a disappointment for non TLP players, And doesn't items like this defeat the tlp experience?

Feb 1, 2024
  11. Sobmre replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

Just add more quested and rare drop ones. i don't really care what they are im addicted to collecting them

Jan 29, 2024
  12. Sobmre replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

i think i have one for the right price or trade

Jan 29, 2024
  13. Sobmre replied to the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

Here is my list: its based only on my fond memories of them. Naggy/Vox Quarm Trak Vishimtar Zordakalicus Ragefire Gorenaire Aerin`Dar...

Jan 24, 2024
  14. Sobmre replied to the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

all that is ok, but the only thing that can really fix the issue is making kronos no drop after like 30days or some other time period

Dec 1, 2023
  15. Sobmre posted a new thread.

Everquest Toys

Just a suggestion here. Besides the few toys produced 100 years ago.. Has anyone attempted to license out the EQ ip to a modern toy maker...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 30, 2023
  16. Sobmre replied to the thread Evolutia - Kane Bayle -> Stromm etc.

Maze place = Muramite proving grounds red place = riftseekers sanctom That made me recall the hours of non stop chain pulling you did...

Nov 29, 2023
  17. Sobmre replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I just don't get DBG, if they wanted a selling point to TLP people just add more bank and inventory space. they could have used that dev...

Nov 28, 2023
  18. Sobmre replied to the thread Evolutia - Kane Bayle -> Stromm etc.

if i recall you are a monk. we played many hours in groups together over years i think

Nov 28, 2023
  19. Sobmre replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

HAHAH just when you thought something awesome was about to be put in game.......DBG strikes again with the NOPE hammer.....it wouldn't...

Nov 27, 2023
  20. Sobmre replied to the thread 31 expansion suggestion.

This expansion will be called: Everquest the 6 month vacation. just wait 6 months to raid.....

Nov 27, 2023
  21. Sobmre replied to the thread Evolutia - Kane Bayle -> Stromm etc.

sup

Nov 25, 2023